: Any Christmas cash backs on 13's or incentives for New Year?

ladyak
12-01-12, 02:34 PM
Does anyone know if there is/will be any incentives coming up? only for thanksgiving they did 3.9% for like 48 months and thats not a good deal!!

hambone8
12-03-12, 07:30 PM
My dealer had a unadvertised 1900 rebate available a week or so before I picked the srx up on 11.13. Said it was good until January. This may be a local thing because I never seen this advertised on the official site or the local. I would ask your dealer and see.

GMJim
12-03-12, 08:20 PM
How about a supplier discount? It's worth around a couple K's.

Mike Grasso
12-03-12, 09:38 PM
Got $2900 and the Supplier Discount last week with a Lease on my 13 Premium.

ladyak
12-08-12, 04:21 PM
The dealership customer service called about the seasons best event!! Anyone else get any calls? but...... it was mostly deals on 2012's and I want 2013. right now only 3.9% finance for 13 :( ... I guess I need to look at see wht are the major differences between 12 n 13. I will search around this board!

Marc NY
12-08-12, 06:36 PM
Check with the dealership you are looking to buy a SRX from to see if a "GM Supplier for Friends" discount will make a difference for you. You can let me know or you can also ask GM Jim for one too... either one of us should be able to provide you with a GM certificate number. :thumbsup:

BTW: The 3.9% financing is pretty much a standard rate until around spring time when GM usually will start to drop their rates a little bit more as it gets closerand closer to the end of the each Model Year where it will eventually get as low as 0%. IMHO: If 0% and or the rebates on the 2012 (on the very few that may still be left in stock) is not a major deciding factor in buying your new SRX I would highly recommend trying to find a new 2013 MY SRX. :)

ladyak
12-08-12, 07:05 PM
Thanks Marc

I will speak with someone about that bc a sales guy did ask me about that and if I was military. I see u have a 13 gray flan. thats the color I been eyeing with ebony/ebony accents. Debating on 12/13 bc of Cue, I have been trying to see major difference in lux and perf not too much besides fog lights , headlamps etc... a steering variable lol etc. I seen on one thread the cue gets laggy and lots of fingerprint issues, do you have that? I dont want to be off topic so can you pm that info. As long as I can stream music and have navigation I am cool. I was just now trying to build lux w/navigation, and the gm site chat rep told me there were non around. I was like you mean to tell me out of all the zip codes I provided no one has that?!! I told him just blk interior and tell me any exterior color ughhh

Check with the dealership you are looking to buy a SRX from to see if a "GM Supplier for Friends" discount will make a difference for you. You can let me know or you can also ask GM Jim for one too... either one of us should be able to provide you with a GM certificate number. :thumbsup:

BTW: The 3.9% financing is pretty much a standard rate until around spring time when GM usually will start to drop their rates a little bit more as it gets closerand closer to the end of the each Model Year where it will eventually get as low as 0%. IMHO: If 0% and or the rebates on the 2012 (on the very few that may still be left in stock) is not a major deciding factor in buying your new SRX I would highly recommend trying to find a new 2013 MY SRX. :)

Marc NY
12-08-12, 07:34 PM
Thanks Marc

I will speak with someone about that bc a sales guy did ask me about that and if I was military. I see u have a 13 gray flan. thats the color I been eyeing with ebony/ebony accents. Debating on 12/13 bc of Cue, I have been trying to see major difference in lux and perf not too much besides fog lights , headlamps etc... a steering variable lol etc. I seen on one thread the cue gets laggy and lots of fingerprint issues, do you have that? I dont want to be off topic so can you pm that info. As long as I can stream music and have navigation I am cool. I was just now trying to build lux w/navigation, and the gm site chat rep told me there were non around. I was like you mean to tell me out of all the zip codes I provided no one has that?!! I told him just blk interior and tell me any exterior color ughhhThere are some major differences between the Lux vs Performance models. The Performance comes with many standard features such as the Panoramic Sunroof, the great new enhanced Navigation, 20" Wheels, the awesome Bose Center surround premium 10 speaker system, variable effort steering, Fog Lights and those really great "adaptive" forward Xenon HID headlights (that turn with the wheels up to 15 degrees). *I personally think the 20" wheels add a lot to the already great looks of the SRX. :thumbsup:

EDIT: The CUE is awesome... if any owner of the new CUE system is expecting it to respond as fast as their smart phones it just won't happen! Try to drive and navigate your smart phone... you will make a lot of accidental mistakes. That is one main reason the new CUE requires a momentary delay to allow for a more natural response while one is driving. To expect that it should be much faster is IMO not realistic or better. Yes, at times the CUE may lag ever so slightly but that to me is not any real concern. As far as finger prints being a problem ... well it was the very same issue that I had on my 2010 and 2012 NAV screen too except now the CUE system has a lot more interaction with the screen than my previous SRXs had. Now lets be real here... any time you touch any screen with your fingers you will experience that very same problem... and yes of course your smart phones will always show all your finger prints too right??

BTW: You can easily clean up your smart phone or NAV screen with any good anti-reflective cleaning cloth... just make sure you keep one handy in your top center console or better yet stored inside the "hidden" door below the CUE screen for when you want or need to use it.

ladyak
12-15-12, 11:14 PM
thanks again Marc! I will def keep you posted on using the gm supplier disc. u offered.

There are some major differences between the Lux vs Performance models. The Performance comes with many standard features such as the Panoramic Sunroof, the great new enhanced Navigation, 20" Wheels, the awesome Bose Center surround premium 10 speaker system, variable effort steering, Fog Lights and those really great "adaptive" forward Xenon HID headlights (that turn with the wheels up to 15 degrees). *I personally think the 20" wheels add a lot to the already great looks of the SRX. :thumbsup:

EDIT: The CUE is awesome... if any owner of the new CUE system is expecting it to respond as fast as their smart phones it just won't happen! Try to drive and navigate your smart phone... you will make a lot of accidental mistakes. That is one main reason the new CUE requires a momentary delay to allow for a more natural response while one is driving. To expect that it should be much faster is IMO not realistic or better. Yes, at times the CUE may lag ever so slightly but that to me is not any real concern. As far as finger prints being a problem ... well it was the very same issue that I had on my 2010 and 2012 NAV screen too except now the CUE system has a lot more interaction with the screen than my previous SRXs had. Now lets be real here... any time you touch any screen with your fingers you will experience that very same problem... and yes of course your smart phones will always show all your finger prints too right??

BTW: You can easily clean up your smart phone or NAV screen with any good anti-reflective cleaning cloth... just make sure you keep one handy in your top center console or better yet stored inside the "hidden" door below the CUE screen for when you want or need to use it.