: New Shoes

Cadillac_J
11-29-12, 06:40 PM
Hey everyone, i'm new here but have been a Cadillac owner for a while. I just got an XTS and I love it. Also just put some 28s on my '10 Escalade. Let me know what you think :)

hannity
11-29-12, 08:03 PM
Looks nice.

MrHolland
11-29-12, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the forum!! Lots of good info and people here. Although rims that size are unrealistic where I live, I do admire them on others peoples cars!! They look good!! once again, welcome and enjoy your stay!

wesyder
11-29-12, 11:31 PM
Hey everyone, i'm new here but have been a Cadillac owner for a while. I just got an XTS and I love it. Also just put some 28s on my '10 Escalade. Let me know what you think :)

Looks tight, welcome fellow west coaster

lee88
11-29-12, 11:40 PM

Looks great!
How's the ride with those on? I have 22's on mine and I feel as if even they make the ride a bit more rough. Maybe my tires? Hmm..

Cadillac Cust Svc
11-30-12, 02:00 PM
Congratulations on your new Cadillac, Cadillac_J! Great pics! If you ever have vehicle questions, don't hesitate to email me anytime at Katie_Lucile@gmexpert.com.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Cadillac_J
12-01-12, 11:24 AM
Thanks all! If def rides a bit different, but nothing crazy.

FlipEXT
12-03-12, 04:49 PM
Good choice on the wheel! I like the way they sit in the well and how they look overall on the truck. I am contemplating on putting some 26's on my EXT... Nice ride!

hcvone
12-04-12, 06:49 AM
Looks great!
How's the ride with those on? I have 22's on mine and I feel as if even they make the ride a bit more rough. Maybe my tires? Hmm..

Depends on where you live and drive, we just made some 30's for a guy in Vegas, had them on my truck for an hour and they rode like crap because of our roads, in Vegas or Texas they will ride nice