: My new ride

sqkid89
11-29-12, 11:24 AM
Just picked this up last night, looking forward to playing with it a bit this weekend. More pictures to come soon.

Cisitalia
11-29-12, 12:32 PM
Congrats! Great to see a blue one. I wanted blue, but I got a pre-ordered diamond white premium 3.6 that I am happy with. Enjoy it and please post up some more pictures of that beautiful car including the inside.

Its an ATS
11-29-12, 01:04 PM
Congrats! Great to see a blue one. I wanted blue, but I got a pre-ordered diamond white premium 3.6 that I am happy with. Enjoy it and please post up some more pictures of that beautiful car including the inside.

I second that. I ordered an op blue AWD Prem 3.6. I have yet to see a good qual picture in the sun.... Or good qual pics in general. Mostly dealers taking poor quality pictures under artificial lighting.

sqkid89
11-29-12, 01:39 PM
I had the hardest time trying to get a good shot of the blue before ordering, so I ended up driving 2 hours away to see one in person. I was completely sold on the color when I finally saw it. Still haven't been able to see mine in the sun yet!

Its an ATS
11-29-12, 02:38 PM
I had the hardest time trying to get a good shot of the blue before ordering, so I ended up driving 2 hours away to see one in person. I was completely sold on the color when I finally saw it. Still haven't been able to see mine in the sun yet!

I'm glad I took the gamble then. Good luck finding a sunny day, I can't wait to see the pics.

zr1mom
11-29-12, 09:15 PM
Congrats and enjoy!

cdp
11-30-12, 06:14 PM
Congrats! I can't wait to get my Opulent Blue ATS

slowdriver
12-02-12, 06:54 PM
nice looking I also want to get a Opulent blue with a manual 6 2.0 turbo..

Avery323
12-03-12, 11:00 PM
More pics!!

Its an ATS
12-04-12, 12:28 AM
As soon as a guy gets his op blue car, it seems they drop off te face of the planet enjoying it. I promise I'll take a few pics before I decide to disappear.

sqkid89
12-08-12, 07:57 PM
haha, sorry. Work's been keeping me busy, so haven't seen too much daylight. When I have had some time off, its been raining or snowing around here. Maybe I'll get lucky tomorrow and have some nice weather...