Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Turned 124,000 Yesterday

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
Still running great... :)

See less See more
#6 ·
Not too many places we can open it up to those speeds here in traffic congested New England. But I've made a few 100 mph + bursts for short stretches before the conditions required returning to a more evasive and controlable speed.

congrats on the 124K! I finally hit 60K this month.

My dealer keeps calling and trying to get me to trade in on a new XTS. My 07 is just running so nice I can't bear to trade it in. LOL

#7 ·
Not too many places we can open it up to those speeds here in traffic congested New England. But I've made a few 100 mph + bursts for short stretches before the conditions required returning to a more evasive and controlable speed.

congrats on the 124K! I finally hit 60K this month.

My dealer keeps calling and trying to get me to trade in on a new XTS.
My 07 is just running so nice I can't bear to trade it in. LOL
I know that feeling...
I had originally planned on trading for a 2011 Platinum before mine reached 100,00 miles...
But it still drives so nice and runs so well, there is no reason to trade it.

Texas Jim

#8 ·
I was gonna trade in mine also for a xts or ext , every time I go to the dealer for something I scope them out an the dealer offers me deals on them but when I stand back and look at my car with all the others I feel some type of way and don't want to give it up, and when I get in and drive off I remember why I picked this car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.