: 22PLE Glass Coating Paint, Trim, and Wheel Protection Package

James.H.Beasley
11-26-12, 10:40 AM
I received a 20% off coupon for my dealer today for a full 22PLE glass coating treatment of my CTS-V to maintain a glossy shine, let dirt be washed off easily, and leave lesser or no water mark on the car. I understand that the detail starts with a wash and full decontamination, then wheels will be removed and coated inside and out with VM1 metal and wheels coating, so brake dust will not stick to them, as well as a high temperature tail pipe gloss treatment. After which my black diamond paint would be polished with Sonax perfect finish to get the most out of the beautiful color, make it pop and really stand out, then VX1 Pro glass coating of all paint finishes would be applied and finishing up the exterior of the vehicle with VR1 coating of all the trim.

Just wondering if anyone on the forum has had their car coated with the 22PLE glass treatment?

MIAdragon
11-26-12, 11:08 AM
22PLE is a great coating, that being said its not permanent. If you're ok with having it done every 6 months or so go for it.

James.H.Beasley
11-26-12, 08:08 PM
22PLE is a great coating, that being said its not permanent. If you're ok with having it done every 6 months or so go for it.

MIAdragon,

Thank you very much for the information, I had saw something in a car magazine about Nano coating lasting ten times longer than waxing and was thinking or hoping that the 22PLE glass coating treatment would also last a lot longer than me waxing the car. I guess that I need to find someone in the Alabama area that does the Nano coating.

BigDog001
12-02-12, 07:04 AM

When I bought my car i had the glass and paint treatment done -- it is definitely not permanent - I find that having the car detailed at least twice a year seems to keep it looking fantastic. I also keep the car pretty much spotless with Meguiars Detail Spray and Adams Car cleaning products.

MSOsr
12-02-12, 08:21 AM
I had my car done with Opti-Guard coating, which supposedly is permanent. It has been 7 Florida months since it was applied and my car looks freshly detailed just by doing a nonrinse wash weekly.

Mike