: My new red ATS

LouisG
11-25-12, 03:32 PM
My crystal red ATS, black/aluminium interior. 3,6L AWD premium package.

JSATS
11-25-12, 03:55 PM
Very nice! I realy like the machined finish aluminum wheels. I'm not a big fan of the optional polished aluminum wheels. My Black Raven Premium with the Red interior was built last week and I'm hoping it will be delivered this week. I'll post pics then.

zr1mom
11-25-12, 06:29 PM
Very nice love the red color. I just picked up a black raven with red interior.

Tlorenzen
11-26-12, 02:38 AM
Beautiful car. Hope to get one of these in a few years..possibly a V by then. Congrats on the purchase.

Traditional cluster gauge with CUE? Hmm.

pever
11-26-12, 03:07 PM
That red is certainly well selected for the style of the ATS! Too bold for me though.

Did it come with an iPad as I gather some of the ATS have in the USA?

sqkid89
11-26-12, 04:56 PM
Love the wheels, also had to opt for them on mine as well. none of the others seemed to be sporty enough.

Its an ATS
11-26-12, 05:32 PM
That red is certainly well selected for the style of the ATS! Too bold for me though.

Did it come with an iPad as I gather some of the ATS have in the USA?

I don't think all US ATS's are coming with iPads.

LouisG
11-26-12, 05:55 PM
No. No Ipad in Canada... Lucky you...

zr1mom
11-26-12, 06:25 PM
I don't think all US ATS's are coming with iPads.

All ATS's with the CUE systems in the US get an iPad. No CUE no iPad. Just got mine last week.

Cisitalia
11-26-12, 06:43 PM
Very nice car; congrats! Great pictures. I would recommend removing the dealer sticker above the ATS. First thing I do and actually my sales rep took it off. LOL

Its an ATS
11-27-12, 12:03 AM
All ATS's with the CUE systems in the US get an iPad. No CUE no iPad. Just got mine last week.

The cadillac press release states that all XTS's with CUE get iPads (mentions nothing about the ATS). Did your car come with the iPad in it, or did the salesman say Surprise, here's your iPad?!?!? Don't get me wrong. I hope you are correct! I've been putting off buying an iPad for years now.

AZCADATS
11-27-12, 01:23 PM
My ATS (3.6L Premium) came with an iPad as well. He told me once I said sold.

Its an ATS
11-27-12, 02:21 PM
I hope You guys are right. That's a pretty sweet deal. What model? storage? Wireless?

Cisitalia
11-27-12, 02:52 PM
iPad3, 16GB, WiFi It also has a Cadillac cover and Cadillac on the backside. Very nice box too.

AZCADATS
11-27-12, 03:10 PM
Same with me. They did not have the newest iPad3 (with lightning port) that was just released last month because Cadillac already stocked and pre-loaded their manuals, but it's still an iPad 3 with Retina. 16GB wi-fi. Nice branding on Cadillac's part - smart cover logo, engraving on back of iPad and wallpaper, plus nice textured black box as Cisitalia stated.

Its an ATS
11-27-12, 06:37 PM
Just found out (thanks for sharing this info). Your dealer will receive your iPad just before delivery if the vehicle and it is given to you at the time of "purchase." This might be a good tool to use to figure out when your car will show up at the dealer...

ddawson
11-27-12, 07:23 PM
Just found out (thanks for sharing this info). Your dealer will receive your iPad just before delivery if the vehicle and it is given to you at the time of "purchase." This might be a good tool to use to figure out when your car will show up at the dealer...Please correct this, it makes no sense.

Its an ATS
11-27-12, 08:33 PM
Please correct this, it makes no sense.

Sure. Was thanking everyone for sharing the free iPad info. Then I went on to explain what my salesman explained to me. The dealership that you ordered your ATS from will receive an iPad a few days before said ordered car arrives. When you "take delivery" of your new ATS they hand you the iPad that arrived days before. Sorry about the confusing post. Was on the phone with a vendor while I was typing.

zr1mom
11-27-12, 10:31 PM
The cadillac press release states that all XTS's with CUE get iPads (mentions nothing about the ATS). Did your car come with the iPad in it, or did the salesman say Surprise, here's your iPad?!?!? Don't get me wrong. I hope you are correct! I've been putting off buying an iPad for years now.
url]http://www.autotrader.com/research/article/car-news/191059/2013-cadillac-ats-offers-cue-and-apple-ipad.jsp?LNX=SOMEDTWGENPOST[/url]

The salesman did surprise me with it.

http://www.autotrader.com/research/article/car-news/191059/2013-cadillac-ats-offers-cue-and-apple-ipad.jsp?LNX=SOMEDTWGENPOST

ddawson
11-28-12, 11:31 AM
Sure. Was thanking everyone for sharing the free iPad info. Then I went on to explain what my salesman explained to me. The dealership that you ordered your ATS from will receive an iPad a few days before said ordered car arrives. When you "take delivery" of your new ATS they hand you the iPad that arrived days before. Sorry about the confusing post. Was on the phone with a vendor while I was typing.Thanks.

rustybear3
11-28-12, 12:11 PM
First thing my dealer gave me when I picked up the car....from my hands to my wife's.....oh, well..

Its an ATS
11-28-12, 02:48 PM
First thing my dealer gave me when I picked up the car....from my hands to my wife's.....oh, well..

Lol!!! I bought my wife a MAC, so that shouldn't happen. On the other hand, my car may disappear at times... I wish they offered a V6 with a manual.... That might help my situation.

Jercat
11-29-12, 10:16 AM
Great color choice. I have a sport metallic red G8 and love the color. My choice for the caddy thou, is the thundergray.

pever
11-30-12, 12:13 AM
No. No Ipad in Canada... Lucky you...

Email from GM Canada:

"Thank you for your email.

In today's competitive business world, General Motors of Canada Ltd. (GMCL) makes every effort to offer our customers quality products and services. It is never our intent to offend any individual or group of consumers.

In response, we can confirm that General Motors in the United States operates under a different marketing strategy and therefore our Canadian customers will not be participating in the Cadillac-Ipad program. Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment you may experience.

Thank you for contacting General Motors of Canada Limited. Please visit our website again."

No loss, never expected it... Just would have been a welcome bonus.