: Saving contacts to favorites

blondie1002
11-24-12, 10:09 AM
I am so frustrated! My xts is four days old. My
sales person and myself have been trying to save a phone number to favorites. We have even called the number for the Cue system and nobody seems to be able to help me. I can save the phone icon to my favorites I can save a radio station to my favorites but I can't seem to save a phone number to my favorites. Any ideas?

Cadillac Tony
11-25-12, 07:40 PM
Saving to favorites is an awesome feature, but frustrating if you don't know exactly how to work it.

Pressing a favorite button and holding will save whatever is currently on the screen (contact, address, station, playlist, etc) as a favorite. For a phone number, go Ito your contact list and find the contact, then press it. When you get to the contact detail screen, bring up your favorite menu (press the "up arrow" icon in the bottom right, then drag up) and hold the slot you want it in.

If you have multiple numbers for that contact, CUE will ask you to choose one to be saved. After doing that, the name of the contact should appear in your favorite menu.

Hope that helps.

robini
08-31-13, 07:34 PM
Hi
I picked up my 2014 XTS vs port today. I don't think you can save favorites directly from the iPhone contacts displayed on the screen. There is now way to pull up the favorites bar. Imguessing you can only save favorites from the vehicle contact list. Is this correct

robini
09-01-13, 05:39 PM
Hi
I picked up my 2014 XTS vs port today. I don't think you can save favorites directly from the iPhone contacts displayed on the screen. There is now way to pull up the favorites bar. Imguessing you can only save favorites from the vehicle contact list. Is this correct

Ok i figured it out. It works fine

jsakabuck
09-01-13, 08:31 PM
While are on the subject of programming, may I inquire as to how to create a "Contact List" in the CUE navigation system? There are times when I do not have my phone with me, and I want to use Voice Commands to program various destinations into the navigation system. So then, while driving, I would like to be able to say, "Navigate to John Smith Home". I have tried many different ways to save a Contact Address for John Smith's home address into the internal navigation Contact List, but have failed each time. Any help would be appreciated. In lieu of step by step instructions, perhaps someone can guide me to where in the Owner's Manual such directions are located? Many thanks.