: My Caddy won't start

xlraw
11-23-12, 06:34 PM
I have a 2007 cadillac escalade a few weeks ago i washed it while listening to the radio for about an hour. After finishing it the car would not start. Got a boost and it started. Yesterday I was resetting the tire system as soon as i finished the car shut off and service battery system showed on the dash. I replaced the battery and now the car wont start at all. Everything works the message is gone but the engine wont crank. Could this be a starter problem. Can you see the starter from on top or you have to go underneath. Any help would be great.

BlownEscalade
11-23-12, 06:46 PM
Try taking your battery connections off and try hooking it up again. Maybe you have a bad contact on your terminal

Cadillac Cust Svc
11-24-12, 04:21 PM
Have you had any luck with the battery connection suggestion by BlownEscalade? Keep us posted, and if you decide to get this checked into at a dealership we're available to assist in that process as well.

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service

xlraw
11-26-12, 05:21 PM
Just got my caddy back to find out the starter and battery were replaced. The starter was 179 but I guess this is normal to replace