: Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on CF!

truckinman
11-22-12, 07:22 AM
I hope you all have an amazing day spent with loved ones. I love it myself. Nothing like spending time with the ones who mean the most to you, while stuffing yourself silly with turkey and gravy and all the good stuff!

I've got one short run for the day this morning I've gotta do for work. Then to the gym we go to prepare for all the delicious calories we are going to take in this afternoon!!

For those who aren't fortunate enough to be able to spend time with family today, I'm sure you'll be in somebodies heart thru out the day.

And to those who cant spend time with their families bc they are over seas defending us so that we can enjoy this day in peace, I think I speak for every one when I say....thank you! You are certainly in my thoughts today!

Submariner409
11-22-12, 09:14 AM
Drove 580 miles Tuesday - MD to Isle of Palms, SC for a 10 member family gathering - pig out. 16# turkey goes in the oven at 10. All's well - back to MD on Saturday.

rodnok01
11-22-12, 09:45 AM
As Adam Sandler would say...I love Turkey.... 21lb turkey just went in, yes we're Turkey fiends. 5lbs of green bean caserole and sweet potatoes too. Happy Turkey day to everyone, drive safely on your trips.

josney
11-22-12, 10:27 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Cadillac buddies. Have a great day and enjoy your families

eldorado_97
11-22-12, 10:30 AM
Me and my 2000 STS would like to wish you all a Happy Turkey Day! I'm off to :burn: to my Grandmas and have some turkey "I cant find a turkey to post lol" :fwll:

houg
11-22-12, 11:15 AM
gurgle gurgle said the turkey as i chopped his head off

MotownPimp
11-22-12, 11:28 AM

basscatt
11-22-12, 12:27 PM
Me and my 2000 STS would like to wish you all a Happy Turkey Day! I'm off to :burn: to my Grandmas and have some turkey "I cant find a turkey to post lol" :fwll:

-----------------------
"I cant find a turkey to Roast"
so - you are having "humping cat" for Thanksgiving - YUM yum - http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/t/turkey-1990.gif

OH - you can't find a TURKEY TO POST -

The-Dullahan
11-22-12, 01:15 PM
21 pound turkey? I've never heard of such a small turkey.

Turkeys come in two sizes, I thought. 50 and 60 Pounds.

Well, after delivering the 22 hams and 35 turkeys for donation two days ago, I single handedly loaded and orchestrated over 200 complete turkey dinners for people yesterday (though these weren't donations) and in about an hour, I will officially be done working today too. There are about seven people in Florida alone who expect me to show up for dinner, not to mention all the people in Pennsylvania, Nevada and other places...

ThumperPup
11-22-12, 02:17 PM
Happy turkey day

I'm having fish lol

truckinman
11-22-12, 03:21 PM
Happy turkey day

I'm having fish lol

Nothing wrong with fish.....the other 364 days of the year. Lol. I'm looking forward to some turkey! And tomorrow, we are going to my parents for their thanks giving. My moms making her famous home made backed Mac n cheese. Mouth is watering right now! Tonight we are going to Chrissys families thanks giving. Gonna be gooooood!

EChas3
11-22-12, 05:06 PM
Best wishes to all!

ThumperPup
11-22-12, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE="truckinman"]

Nothing wrong with fish.....the other 364 days of the year. Lol. /QUOTE]

For the last 6 months I wouldn't exactly call my self a vegiaterian but I don't eat meat that comes from anywhere others than water lake or sea

Actualy my diet and work out have helped me alot I feel heathliest in years iv lost 57 pounds in the last 6 months

orconn
11-22-12, 07:25 PM
Congratulations, Thump! That is a very significant weight loss .... stick with it!

ThumperPup
11-22-12, 09:03 PM
Congratulations, Thump! That is a very significant weight loss .... stick with it!

thank you i plan to
only thing ocward at dinner tonight was i was the only one out of 14 of us that didn't have turkey and actualy had his own mail
i made sea bass for dinner and everyone wanted it lol
guess next time ill know what to make instead of the turkey lol

Stingroo
11-22-12, 09:30 PM
Stuck to my diet. Enjoyed deep fried turkey.

We made two of them. Life was good at our house tonight.

talismandave
11-23-12, 10:18 AM
Thew a corned beef brisket in the crock pot, and took advantage of the rare 62 degree temp to work on the Cadillac all day. Knocked off at 3pm made an asparagus/mushroom/cheddar casserole to take to folks for dinner, showered and went for dinner. When I got home at 6:30 it was still 54 degrees so I put in another 5 hours on the car.

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was as perfect and blessed as mine was!

(Snow and teen wind chills as I write this now!)

DouglasJRizzo
11-23-12, 12:23 PM
A little melancholy, first Thanksgiving without dad. But a grand one nonetheless. So much to be thankful for.

cadillac kevin
11-23-12, 12:25 PM
Had turkey, crispy stuffing (how my family likes it), mashed potatoes, carrots, gravy, beans, and pumpkin pie with the family. One aunt and my cousin didn't come, so we had alot of leftovers. We'll eat thanksgiving tonight, tomorrow morning, and whats left of the turkey and stuffing will be frozen.

orconn
11-23-12, 01:44 PM
My wife is in New Jersey with her family, my son has Thanksgiving with his wife's family. I am just very thankful I don't have to attend either dinner!