: Original v. New plug wires

Spyder
12-21-04, 01:28 AM
I can't, for the life of me, remember if I put the new plug wires off my old motor on the new motor when I replaced it. I have two sets that both look fine...no cuts or abrasions or discolorations or anything...the only difference is that one set has the cylinder numbers on them, the other does not have the numbers printed on them. If I remember correctly, the original factory ones are the ones with the numbers. Am I correct? Thanks a bunch! I don't want to get rid of the new wires if i didn't swap them when I clean out the garage tomorrow.

Suntan superman
12-21-04, 02:02 AM
You are correct. The factory wires have numbers on them. Just out of curriosity, what are you going to do with the "old" set? I have 2 wires that aren't looking to good, and if your not going to use them, maybe I could send a couple bucks your way for them. Not sure if they will fit my 99 STS, but if they do...?

Spyder
12-21-04, 12:48 PM
nah, I sold the old intake and wires to a guy on here...his were all burnt, so he wanted mine to replace them w/ until he gets his car all sorted out...sorry :( But, thanks for the quick reply~!!! Any pics of that camaro online I could check out?