: You gotta be creative to market a Snuggie...

CharlieB
11-20-12, 11:53 AM
I don't know exactly why, or how, I came across this nonsense, but its creator sure is wealthy for creating a blanket with Sleeves!

What would YOU like to market that's equally as dumb?

bigm57ict
11-20-12, 02:39 PM
A blanket with sleeves...
That used to be called a "robe".

talismandave
11-20-12, 07:03 PM
Chia Snuggie....just rub the seeds into the folds of fat and sit in water! Perfect for America's "ever growing" population.

CharlieB
11-20-12, 07:24 PM
LOLOL Chia Snuggie!? That would be hilarious actually. bigm, you're right about the blanket with sleeves...that person has got to be a multimillionaire at this point.

The-Dullahan
11-21-12, 01:27 AM
I prefer this design I once spotted in a store and affectionately dubbed the "thuggie"

http://www.snuggieuniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/tattoo-snuggie-1-400x400.jpg

You don't have to be creative to market this crap, you just need a plethora of idiot consumers.

Also, this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y
(Caution, LANGUAGE)

EcSTSatic
11-21-12, 11:28 AM
Leonard: Oh, a blanket.
Penny: Oh, no, no, no, not just a blanket. See, it has sleeves. Yeah! So, you can, you know, be all snoodled up while you do your science stuff.
- "The Monopolar Expedition", Season 2, Episode 23

orconn
11-21-12, 01:11 PM
Not an extension of the blanket idea, but could be a big hit considering all the advertising following the six o'clock news. "Chia Prick" just ad water and watch it grow! Imagine the fun of "really" adding to you own self image! Not just for Christmas anymore! Available at a pharmacy near you or just call 800-XXX-XXXX for free home delivery.

And that's not all! For a limited time only, we will send you an additional "Chia Prick" which you can have absolutely free (just pay cost of shipping and handling). Now, don't just sit around contemplating your problems, get two "Chia Pricks" and watch them grow! Or if you have a friend with a similar need to fill his time give one and compete to see who gets to be the biggest and fastest!

talismandave
11-21-12, 01:51 PM
Not an extension of the blanket idea, but could be a big hit considering all the advertising following the six o'clock news. "Chia Prick" just ad water and watch it grow! Imagine the fun of "really" adding to you own self image! Not just for Christmas anymore! Available at a pharmacy near you or just call 800-XXX-XXXX for free home delivery.

And that's not all! For a limited time only, we will send you an additional "Chia Prick" which you can have absolutely free (just pay cost of shipping and handling). Now, don't just sit around contemplating your problems, get two "Chia Pricks" and watch them grow! Or if you have a friend with a similar need to fill his time give one and compete to see who gets to be the biggest and fastest!

I feel we have been a bad influence on Orconn guys....:nono:

....Ferrari sold separately.....call your (EDIT) gardener if your chia prick grows longer than four months....

EChas3
11-21-12, 10:54 PM
(Y)ou just need a plethora of idiot consumers.

No shortage there!

Usernam3
11-22-12, 12:14 AM
In all honesty, I got a snuggie as a joke gift. Joke's on them. I love it.

The-Dullahan
11-22-12, 03:03 AM

That being said... "Lower your heating bills"

Seriously...the concept of a Heating Bill is alien to me because in Florida, it is always too warm, the weather is fine in Nevada in the winter and in the mountains Pennsylvania, the weather is gorgeous and even if it got really cold, firewood is free...However all that aside, let's pretend I, like most people, have a regular annual heating bill.

This...this is just not how I would tackle that situation.

Finally, I am a practical guy and I like to keep everything functional and practical. The Snuggie on the other hand seems highly impractical and far from functional as a garment and I believe it would encumber me 95% of the time. I mean, aside from lying in bed, there is not much it seems good for and I do very little of that "sleeping" thing anyhow.

CadillacCastle
11-22-12, 07:07 AM
Remember when people (not me) actually bought a pet rock? I just keep my house warm and it was too big to keep warm I would get a smaller house.

CharlieB
11-22-12, 06:46 PM
Despite all opinions and thoughts on this thing...the creator is stupid rich and is crying his/herself all the way to the bank. :lol:

The-Dullahan
11-23-12, 11:59 PM
Because there is a sucker born every minute.

Nothing wrong with preying on them. They deserve it. The creator deserves every penny.