: Center cap

the cadillac man
11-18-12, 11:06 PM
I am needing a center cap I think one of mine got stolen but I ain't sure does anybody know the best way to get one???
I looked online and the cheapest was 60.00 dollars but I don't know if its for one or four it didn't say

mikedyk43
11-19-12, 12:24 AM
What size wheels do you have?

the cadillac man
11-19-12, 12:33 AM
What size wheels do you have?

Stock 17's

sprink60
11-19-12, 08:29 AM
Check your local salvage yards...sometimes you can get one with a scratch or two for $25~$30.

Trulytex
11-23-12, 12:24 AM
I have lost 3 in the last year! And $60 each is the average charge. The plastic tangs on the back that hold them in place tend to break over time and they fall off. I bought all 3 of mine from Ebay. Check to make sure that all of the plastic tangs/tabs are on the back.

the cadillac man
11-23-12, 01:09 AM
Check your local salvage yards...sometimes you can get one with a scratch or two for $25~$30.

Sprink I found one at my local salvage yard for 6 bucks it ain't the same as the others but its only a temp as I am ordering some with the colored crest

----------

I have lost 3 in the last year! And $60 each is the average charge. The plastic tangs on the back that hold them in place tend to break over time and they fall off. I bought all 3 of mine from Ebay. Check to make sure that all of the plastic tangs/tabs are on the back.

I know I had some break off on two of mine last time I was at the tire shop it sucks that they ain't easy on them (I am going to start removing them before I go to the tire shop) but I think it was stolen as it was on the wheel one day and was the next (I didn't drive Saturday Friday it was on Sunday it wasn't) still sucks though

jnrsesv
11-23-12, 07:56 AM
I am telling you guys, put a couple pieces of 3M body/trim tape on the covers. Inexpensive fix for loosing them, being stolen etc... BTW the 20" OEM caps are $75.00 ea. used.