: Service Air Bag Light

mike sasso
11-18-12, 07:33 PM
Hey guys, I have a 2006 Escalade ESV and my service air bag light comes on intermittingly and I'm not sure the cause. It seems when I pick up speed it goes off. When I stop at a light it comes on, but not all the time. Before I brought it into the dealership to get it looked at, (and I'm sure they'll tell me it a expensive fix) I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue, and what you did to fix it.
(I had a simular issue a few years back about the "tire sensors" and the forum told me who to reset it...)
Thanks in advance.....

the cadillac man
11-18-12, 08:55 PM
Hey guys, I have a 2006 Escalade ESV and my service air bag light comes on intermittingly and I'm not sure the cause. It seems when I pick up speed it goes off. When I stop at a light it comes on, but not all the time. Before I brought it into the dealership to get it looked at, (and I'm sure they'll tell me it a expensive fix) I wanted to see if anyone else has had this issue, and what you did to fix it.
(I had a simular issue a few years back about the "tire sensors" and the forum told me who to reset it...)
Thanks in advance.....

Something is throwing a code get the codes pulled with a reader.

osure
11-21-12, 08:30 AM
Just need someone with a snap on scanner to read it. You don't need to go to dealership to get that code read. I just fixed mine it was the front Sensor really easy fix. 70 dollars from o rially. Mine would only go on if I was putting the boat in the water at a steep angle, then say on for two days