: Gordon wins race, Keselowski wins the cup

CadillacLuke24
11-18-12, 06:46 PM
Anybody know where Ranger is? I remember a pic somewhere on the forums of him in a #2 miller lite car at a Nascar track experience thing. Maybe HE was driving :lol:

Brad Keselowski won the Sprint Cup today. His first, and also kept JJ from his 6th.

More importantly, Jeff Gordon outran Clint Bowyer to nab his 87th career victory.

Life is good :D

thebigjimsho
11-18-12, 06:58 PM
:yawn:

CadillacLuke24
11-18-12, 07:01 PM
":blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:"

-TBJS

This IS fun :duck:

dkozloski
11-20-12, 04:03 PM
Brad's interview on ESPN right after he won the cup was the best sports interview evaaar. He was about half gassed and drinking Miller Lite out of the biggest Miller beer glass in history. The guy can really work a crowd and they were going nuts behind him. I predict he's going to be the most visible Cup Champ in history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfmZPCP7JhA

talismandave
11-20-12, 07:20 PM
More drivers like that and I could be a Nascar fan, but they will turn him into a 'company product name" spewing drone soon enough.

Aron9000
11-20-12, 07:51 PM
More drivers like that and I could be a Nascar fan, but they will turn him into a 'company product name" spewing drone soon enough.

F that. I'd say he was the best spokesman for Miller EVAR in that spot. Makes me want a beer now!!!

CadillacLuke24
11-26-12, 01:10 AM
Keselowski's interview was a riot! Like Koz said he was pretty floored. Given he's probably dehydrated and chuggin' Miller Lite, wouldn't take long :D

dkozloski
11-27-12, 12:16 PM
I got my autographed Keselowski hero card out and now have it on display in the living room. I wouldn't be surprised if the autograph is his sister's because she was his business agent at the time I got it from the family. The first time I took notice of him as a driver I said to myself he's going to be doing great things in the future. Dale Jr. saw him at the same event and hired him to drive his Nationwide car for JRM. The rest is history.