: The 2013 HONDA ACCORD better than XTS??!!??

Byrd103
11-18-12, 06:11 PM
The 2013 Accord can read your texts/SMS and allows the driver to text via voice command. Yet my XTS cannot even though the manual says CUE can. No fix from Cadillac. I can't even hear my iphone text alert when it's paired to CUE. What a joke.

thebigjimsho
11-18-12, 07:57 PM
:yawn:

Just get something else and leave us alone.

CAPT Mike
11-19-12, 09:12 AM
Honda vs Cadillac. Basis for comparison: Texting ability. Now that's the joke. People comparing the Hyundai to the Cadillac; another joke. In my former life as a career Navy person, we used to say a "bitchin sailor is a happy sailor." Can this be true of Cadillac owners?:rolleyes:

Bullitt
11-19-12, 09:20 AM
Get rid of the XTS and buy a Honda. It's simple.

Byrd103
11-19-12, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=thebigjimsho;3145913]:yawn:

Just get something else and leave us alone.

Just bury your head in the sand and pretend the CUE system isn't angering thousands of owners. The post was meant to be a sarcastic illustration of the fact that a 25k Honda has features that fail on a 65k Cadillac. I suppose that kind of irony can get lost on someone who has 43,000+ posts on a car message board.
Time to yell upstairs and see if mom has lunch ready.

thebigjimsho
11-19-12, 03:31 PM
I'm sorry, who is the one whining?

longslim
11-19-12, 05:19 PM
I'm sorry but who paid $65k for there XTS?

DG2
11-19-12, 09:49 PM
The Honda accord. Get the white shoes on and head to Florida. I don't care if it gives a "happy ending" the accord is the most boring car on the road !!!

The Tony Show
11-20-12, 04:47 PM
Saying one car is "better" than the other because of text messages? Please.

It's getting a bit ridiculous folks. You buy a first year car with an infotainment system light years more advanced than anything the manufacturer has done before, you'd better be ready for some growing pains, software updates and stuff not working right out of the gate (see: early iDrive cars).

The constant duplicate threads whining that CUE won't tie your shoes or cook your breakfast are old.