: Personal Preferences

ArubaKid
11-17-12, 08:13 PM
I know there are a lot of personal preferences to be handled in "Settings" on the CUE by the owner. Are there any preferences that have to be done by the dealer? If so, I'd like to see a list of these choices so I could think about what I want. I scanned through the owners manual online, but I didn't see anything about dealer-implemented owner preferences. Thanks in advance for your reply.

CAPT Mike
11-17-12, 11:17 PM
None that I can see and I just fiddled with all the settings.

C&C
11-18-12, 04:52 AM
You can get an online owners manual (from Cadillac) where you can read up on the model you might be interested in; link: http://www.cadillac.com/owners/auto-owners-manuals.html

flying fossil
11-18-12, 12:02 PM
There are hundreds of comments on the CUE sytem and its quirks, fails, various problems. I'm fairly sure that most of these people are pretty new to this type of technology.
I am making a list of the things that concearn me on the items that seems not to work or need additional tweeking to get it right. I think that setting the CUE will be fairly simple after you
play with it for a little while.

CDN XTS
12-25-12, 05:24 PM
I'm suprised that the manuals do not highlight the "factory" settings as they did for my 03 STS. Well perhaps the printed version does.