: Where to find suspension code for 2008 Escalade EXT

PhilD1
11-14-12, 10:20 PM
Can any one tell me where to find suspension code for 2008 Escalade EXT. I have checked around even using VIN# and there are so many codes assosiated with Escalade shocks. Need front shocks. It does have Electronic Road Sensing Suspension. All I see on shock is LF7
Thanks,
PhilD1

Aerohokie
11-20-12, 01:47 AM
Can any one tell me where to find suspension code for 2008 Escalade EXT. I have checked around even using VIN# and there are so many codes assosiated with Escalade shocks. Need front shocks. It does have Electronic Road Sensing Suspension. All I see on shock is LF7
Thanks,
PhilD1

The codes for your suspension should be in the glove box. There'll be a sticker with all the RPO codes that you can use to decode it. There's a thread on here with most of the 2008 codes listed. You can compare this to Rock Auto or run a search to find your part numbers.

Aerohokie
11-20-12, 03:13 AM
I found another way. Go to gmpartsgiant.com and search by vin number. For me it returned the exact part number except for the first 2 numbers, but those should be 25 for shocks. You can verify by searching rock auto and find the full number, they usually have the best prices.

PhilD1
11-20-12, 08:42 AM
I found another way. Go to gmpartsgiant.com and search by vin number. For me it returned the exact part number except for the first 2 numbers, but those should be 25 for shocks. You can verify by searching rock auto and find the full number, they usually have the best prices.

Aerohokie, thanks for the information. "gmpartsgiant.com" is a good site. but actually found them cheaper at a local dealers web site (Buy-OEM-Parts.com) with a great price $296 and Rock auto doesn't even carry OEM GM part code 19209555 (6JR & 7JR) or replacement for this vehicle.Delco # 580-375. Hope this may help someone in the future.

----------

Those codes totally confused me. A bunch of numbers.:crybaby:

Submariner409
11-22-12, 03:34 PM
.......... and you can enter the VIN into www.compnine.com (http://www.compnine.com) - case specific.

It's a subscription site so you get only one freebie/day. Get your readout, use the lower section to check out your car's build numbers, and save it all to a folder on your hard drive. Don't hit the < key or it will probably kick you out until 24 hours from your load time.