: Driver Assist Package now available in "Build Your Own" section

JSenecal
11-14-12, 01:34 AM
The Driver Assist Package (Adaptive cruise control and automatic breaking) is now showing up as an available option on the Cadillac web site when you choose "Build Your Own".

The option is available on Premium and Platinum trim levels only and has a listed cost of $2,395.

This is the option I've been waiting for.

Ormond
11-14-12, 06:35 PM
I was looking for it also. It's already available on the ATS.

ultra-sport
11-14-12, 07:44 PM
I ordered my XTS yesterday with the drivers assist package. They did mention that this Friday would be the first official order date but the District Manager was on site and is pushing it on through. Mine will be silver coast metallic with the light platinum interior on a Platinum edition. Will post as I get more feedback.

ultra-sport
12-10-12, 08:16 PM
I ordered my XTS yesterday with the drivers assist package. They did mention that this Friday would be the first official order date but the District Manager was on site and is pushing it on through. Mine will be silver coast metallic with the light platinum interior on a Platinum edition. Will post as I get more feedback.

I received an update from my dealer that the car is done and awaiting rail shipment. Who knows, it could be here by Christmas, with the Drivers Assist listed as installed on the build sheet.