: Need third brake light

jasonguti
11-10-12, 05:27 PM
Hello. I need a whole new brake light for my 2002 escalade Anyone knows where can I get one for a decent price ..?? Thanks

the cadillac man
11-10-12, 05:41 PM
Hello. I need a whole new brake light for my 2002 escalade Anyone knows where can I get one for a decent price ..?? Thanks

It is possible that the light can be repaired but there is a few websites that sales them.

cpmet200
11-11-12, 12:01 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Escalade-Tahoe-Jimmy-Suburban-High-Roof-Mount-3rd-Third-Brake-Tail-Light-Lamp-/310344238485?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AEscalade|Year%3A2002&hash=item4841f54595&vxp=mtr

give this link a try. only $40 bux :thumbsup:

altacarp
11-12-12, 10:28 AM
Check that ebay add closely because it is advertising a 16" 3rd brake light. The high mount brake light on my 2005 is 45" long and if your bulbs are out you might be better off just getting them replaced because last winter when the wife couldn't wait for the garage door to fully open the high mount brake light got ripped right off. I was just going to replace it but could not find aftermarket and I believe new was like $700 or something crazy. Luckily the lens didn't crack before the 4 plastic pins sheared off and I was able to use some 2 part plastic repair which worked great to make new pins and it hasn't budged in almost a year.

Logandiagnostic
11-12-12, 11:17 AM
The lamp suggested is for 'Escalade models with cargo doors'. I don't think there is such a beast....but these lamps show up on Google etc as the correct replacements for the Escalade. They are not.

As for garage doors..your wife is not the first to make contact with the garage door. Garage door hits are a very common Escalade issue.

No bulbs inside...all LED's.

The lamps can be serviced with warranty.

See www.ledfix.com