: Purchased new XTS today.

BreakThrough
11-10-12, 03:58 AM
Purchased saphire blue/titanium interior AWD premium today. It had just arrived at the dealership today. Won't be prepped and detailed unitl Monday. :( In the interim, they sent me home with a brand new XTS demo. Grey Luxury FWD. Pretty nice, can at least experiment with the cue this weekend and enjoy this car til mine is ready to pick up Monday. I still have my CTS-V coupe. But this time of year it stays in the heated garage for the most part.

DG2
11-10-12, 09:19 AM
Purchased saphire blue/titanium interior AWD premium today. It had just arrived at the dealership today. Won't be prepped and detailed unitl Monday. :( In the interim, they sent me home with a brand new XTS demo. Grey Luxury FWD. Pretty nice, can at least experiment with the cue this weekend and enjoy this car til mine is ready to pick up Monday. I still have my CTS-V coupe. But this time of year it stays in the heated garage for the most part.

Sound gorgeous !! Congratulations and enjoy !

Engelman
11-10-12, 08:02 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!...on that gorgous, Sapphire Blue, XTS purchase. I have a Sapphire Blue Platinum in Jet Black. Luv the car, and especially that PURPLE stitching in the Black interior........

ladyak
11-11-12, 02:08 AM
Engelman, do you have pics of your blue with blk interior?? I want to know how the blue is in natural sunlight