: Fender Splash Shield

CPA$
11-09-12, 09:24 PM
Hello,

I am looking for the splash shield that is part of the inner left fender for a 98 Deville. It is the part in the front that attaches to the bumper. I have been able to find the inner fender, but I have not been able to locate the separate splash shield part in the front part of the fender. If you know a place that sells these I would appreciate if you would let me know. I have tried a few salvage yards with no luck.

Thank you.

dennis93coupe
11-09-12, 10:11 PM
Picture?

CPA$
11-10-12, 11:29 AM
I'll try and get a picture up by tomorrow. My wife has the camera and she is gone till late. Sorry.

dennis93coupe
11-10-12, 12:19 PM
Ok, I can look for you when I go the next time which will be soon if you want. We seem to be getting more later model Deville out here lately.

CPA$
11-11-12, 01:00 PM
Here are some pictures. The piece I am looking for goes right in front of the windshield wiper fluid tank under the driver side fender. Part of it screws into the bumper with screws and the other half attaches with plastic rivets. The other picture is the current one that is upside down and damaged (I caught the edge of the bumper with a trailer tail light guard and it pulled half the bumper off tearing this piece apart). If anybody knows where you can get one of these please let me know.

Thank you.

CPA$
11-12-12, 11:22 PM
dennis93coupe,

Thanks for the offer dennis, but I can keep looking for a used one at some yards closer to home since it looks like this item is hard to come by new.

Submariner409
11-13-12, 09:53 AM
www.car-part.com

www.gmpartsgiant.com

CPA$
11-16-12, 12:04 PM
Thanks Submariner409,

I just placed an order on GMPartsgiant. The part was alot easier to find online after I took the time to locate the part number on the old one and used that in my search.