: '04-'05 NFL season coming to a close.

illumina
12-19-04, 10:44 PM
and what a weird season at that.

the NFC sucks, where a 7-9 team might make it to the playoffs. my eagles are doing well, and i don't think anyone in that conference can take them, atlanta included. seattle and the rams are a mess: the rams just plain suck while the seahawks, well, they suck too! green bay and the vikes aren't too good this year either. so, whats next? new orleans actually makes the playoffs? look at their schedule: they can do it. needless to say, the panthers and the rams are still hangin' around too. for the saints to make it, they have to beat the panthers and falcons...did i mention the NFC sucked this year?

the AFC is full of monsters, where a 10-6 team may miss the postseason! the steelers are rolling, though i don't think they will make the jump to jacksonville. new england looks mighty fine too. they are my pick in the AFC this year. the chargers!?!? where in the hell did these guys come from? i think marty signed a deal with satan to get them in the playoffs, but i like what they've done. kansas city was a disaster, and even though they were an 8 loss team, they were still alive for the playoffs until jacksonville stunned green bay today. jacksonville owned the tie-breaker between the two teams (KC), and with 8 wins, the jags eliminated the cheifs.

your take, anyone?

davesdeville
12-20-04, 01:15 AM
My take? :helpless: :helpless: :helpless: :helpless: :helpless:

illumina
12-20-04, 01:31 AM
My take? :helpless: :helpless: :helpless: :helpless: :helpless:

i take it your team didn't do jack-squat, right?

who is your team by the way?

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 11:27 AM
lumina , kickass avatar , very buccaneers esque .....

this year sucked for us , yesterdays game really pissed me off ....if it wasnt bad enought o get railed by the chargers we had to put up witht he saints and what to me looked like a fixed game .......

IM CRYING FOUL !!!!!

that and our coach sucks.....

evilrussian
12-20-04, 11:41 AM
My Dolphins... :crying: :crying: :crying: :drinker:
The only thing that could make me happy is an impossible upset for Pats tonite :cookoo:
BTW, did anyone see Ricky's interview last night? lol

chevyorange
12-20-04, 01:30 PM
I'm a total homer and the Seahawks can (unbelievably) clinch their division with a win next weekend! It is ridiculous - but what can I do but be happy if they do win? They certainly don't deserve it but nobody else in their division does either.

Go Sonics!

Elvis
12-20-04, 04:36 PM
If a losing team qualifies for the playoffs, then they should just vacate that spot and let their opponent have a 1st-round bye. I think this wild-card crap needs to go, especially in baseball.

davesdeville
12-20-04, 05:37 PM
i take it your team didn't do jack-squat, right?

who is your team by the way?

KC :banghead:

illumina
12-20-04, 07:08 PM
T.O... :(

gone for the season now... :crying2: :crying2: :crying: :crying:

we need some real recievers in the playoffs :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i'm pissed... :mad:

illumina
12-21-04, 01:21 AM
My Dolphins... :crying: :crying: :crying: :drinker:
The only thing that could make me happy is an impossible upset for Pats tonite :cookoo:

merry christmas.

evilrussian
12-21-04, 09:26 AM
:woohoo: Who's yo' daddy!?