: '06 STS-V Driveshaft Bearing Noise

HiDefDetailer
11-08-12, 11:00 PM
Hello Katie,
I previously sent you two direct emails concerning the problem I am having with my STS-V and the well document problems with the squealing driveshaft carrier bearing. The car has been at the service dept of Crest Cadillac in Plano, TX for the past 30 days. Crest claims that they are waiting on GM to make 1 new part especially for my car.? I would like to know what is the official GM position on this problem and the prescribed method for repair.
Thanks, Cameron Johnson

Cadillac Cust Svc
11-09-12, 07:29 PM
Thank you for the update, Cameron. Have you attempted to email me today? I've been running into a few email problems on my end of things and am unfortunately having trouble accessing my email at all today. Once I get those issues rectified next week, I'll do my best to reply to you as soon as possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience! Since you're car is still at the dealership and I won't be back at the office until 8am EST Monday, please don't hesitate to contact my phone hotline counterparts if you would like more immediate assistance. Our representatives at the Cadillac Customer Assistance Center are available at 800-458-8006, Mon to Sat, 8am to 9pm EST.

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service