: Woman caught using sidewalk to go around stopped school bus must wear an "idiot" sign

rodnok01
11-07-12, 07:05 PM
This was all over the news a few weeks ago, apparently she had done it numerous times.
A bus was stopped in the city and she drives up on the sidewalk to the right and goes around telephone poles and the bus. She did it enough they caught her on video and a police cruiser was dispatched to watch and she did it again and was caught.

Woman who drove on sidewalk ordered to wear 'idiot' sign
ASSOCIATED PRESS

CLEVELAND A woman caught on camera driving on a sidewalk to avoid a Cleveland school bus that was unloading children will have to stand at an intersection wearing a sign warning about idiots.

Court records show a Cleveland Municipal Court judge on Monday ordered 32-year-old Shena Hardin to stand at an intersection for two days next week. She will have to wear a sign saying: "Only an idiot drives on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus."

The judge ordered her to wear the sign from 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. both days.

Hardin's license was suspended for 30 days and she was ordered to pay $250 in court costs.

Messages seeking comment were left at a telephone listing for Hardin and at her attorney's office.

Rolex
11-07-12, 07:28 PM
There's a video somewhere....it's priceless.. brb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFl_2EUIhy0&feature=relmfu

Can't imbed. :hmm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFl_2EUIhy0&feature=relmfu

thebigjimsho
11-07-12, 08:24 PM
I am shocked the ACLU hasn't gone crazy over this...

The-Dullahan
11-08-12, 12:20 AM
I've seen it. They should just have permanent signs about Idiots.

I recall Pennsylvania having "Drunk Driver Area" signs and "Aggressive Driver Area" signs (Pfft, Pennsylvanians aren't aggressive, we are just opportunistic predators)

The world needs "Idiot Driver Area" signs. In Nevada we should have signs for "Caution. Californian Drivers Ahead" and in Florida we should have signs that say "Raining? Night Time? If yes, USE HEADLAMPS"

truckinman
11-08-12, 02:26 AM
I've seen it. They should just have permanent signs about Idiots.

I recall Pennsylvania having "Drunk Driver Area" signs and "Aggressive Driver Area" signs (Pfft, Pennsylvanians aren't aggressive, we are just opportunistic predators)

The world needs "Idiot Driver Area" signs. In Nevada we should have signs for "Caution. Californian Drivers Ahead" and in Florida we should have signs that say "Raining? Night Time? If yes, USE HEADLAMPS"

I'd like to see a sign saying something along the lines of "yes my hummer/excursion/suburban is huge but not quite big enough to win in a fight with an 80k lb semi!".

To many dumbasses think just bc they've got what is considered large for a CAR or SUV, that they can intimidate semis like mine by cutting us off and pulling RIGHT out in front of us when I'm going 60 on a 2 lane rd. They can't comprehend the difference in mass between the two. Very annoying!

The-Dullahan
11-08-12, 08:55 AM
I refuse to believe Hummers are large cars. Never had anyone in my family own something so tiny as an H2. My Mum (Typical Little-Old-Lady) even drives a larger car.

The Problem with H2 owners is their oversized Ego.

truckinman
11-08-12, 09:48 AM
I refuse to believe Hummers are large cars. Never had anyone in my family own something so tiny as an H2. My Mum (Typical Little-Old-Lady) even drives a larger car.

I was more so referring to the original H1. The former governator mobile. Lol. The H2 is just a lifted tahoe so I agree with ya. And also agree that most of the H2 drivers need to let the air outa their egos more often than not.

The-Dullahan
11-08-12, 04:32 PM
Ahh yes, the H1. Very fun cars to drive. I strongly suggest doing so if you ever have the chance. Of of my Hearse buddies (who also owns...well, basically everything else cool) has an H1.

thebigjimsho
11-08-12, 07:25 PM
The H1 is hot. Literally...

The-Dullahan
11-08-12, 07:28 PM
Meh. There are more interesting Assault options available on the market. The H1 is however tried and true. My Adoptive Mum owned one for quite some time.

thebigjimsho
11-08-12, 07:38 PM
The H1 is hot. Literally...

Ranger
11-08-12, 10:09 PM
She got off WAY too easy.

The-Dullahan
11-08-12, 11:39 PM
Of course...For example, if it were me...

97EldETC
11-09-12, 12:54 AM

My neighbor has a Canary yellow H3. I think that's why my dad got his canary yellow S2000. Yes Mr. High Ego next door does indeed have a high ego.

The-Dullahan
11-09-12, 01:31 AM
Guess he couldn't afford the H2?

I mean, the H3 is essentially a small crossover.

truckinman
11-09-12, 08:45 AM
Guess he couldn't afford the H2?

I mean, the H3 is essentially a small crossover.

I actually don't mind the H3 TO much. It's available with a manual transmission. A decent offroad package with 33 inch tires (I believe bridge stone A/Ts) several clevis's a 4:1 transfer case and automatic locking differentials. I didn't care for the diffs tho. Drove one offroad once and when I had two tires off the ground, it seemed to take forever and a day for those lockers to kick in.

The H2 has all that stuff too BUT the 3 has a little less of the "I'm a prick get the hell outa my way" presentation. And in all reality, being the smaller of the two helps the 3 handle offroad in the woods a lot better.

I'd still take my jeeps over a hummer any day, but the h3 is one I'd actually contemplate buying.

The-Dullahan
11-09-12, 11:38 AM
I think nearly every H2 has this badge.

http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/3a/2e/d240_1.JPG

Any time I see it on one (or anything) I laugh. If my little, two-door Lincoln has a bigger engine or a longer bumper-to-bumper length than you car, you Sir are not allowed to call your vehicle large.

talismandave
11-09-12, 11:47 AM

http://i6.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/3a/2e/d240_1.JPG

Any time I see it on one (or anything) I laugh. If my little, two-door Lincoln has a bigger engine or a longer bumper-to-bumper length than you car, you Sir are not allowed to call your vehicle large.

Wish they made those in the Cadillac style script to match the emblems on my car, I'd rock a set of them!:rolleyes:

truckinman
11-09-12, 12:44 PM

Lol. Funny thing is, my buddy has those on his lifted tahoe. Lol. Oh the irony! Lol

orconn
11-09-12, 03:13 PM
I guess there are those out there that are so insecure that they must augment reality with the written word!

truckinman
11-09-12, 03:33 PM
I guess there are those out there that are so insecure that they must augment reality with the written word!

Damn skippy! It's like those guys who put giant testicles sacks on their lifted trucks. To me all that says is they enjoy looking at large sweaty nut sacks while they are walking to their overly compensated tough guy truck.

Don't get me wrong, I love big lifted trucks but just for that reason. They look bad ass. To an extent anyway. Once they get so big you need a ladder, I stop liking them.

I had to talk my buddy outa putting them on his Tahoe. Lol. When I mod my jeeps, I don't put anything in them I dont intend to use. From a winch to offroad lights. I like my vehicles to be 100% functional.

Ranger
11-09-12, 08:21 PM
When I was still working, the shortest guy in our office had a jacked up Chevy pickup that was inches away from him needing a step stool to get into. :nono:

The-Dullahan
11-10-12, 12:34 AM
^worked with a guy like that, save he used a Ford.

Sad thing is, no one ever picked on him for being short. Usually because of his last name instead. He never changed it, but modified his truck.

As Truckinman said, I prefer my cars to be functional. That is why the Cadillac has a casket in the back. And also why I always keep the an aluminium bucket and baseball bat and a bag of cement in the Lincoln's trunk.

dkozloski
11-10-12, 01:06 AM
A guy down the street drove by the school bus with red lights flashing that picks my boy up every morning, twice in one week and the kids jumped up and got his plate number both times. It cost him $2200 and 12 points on his license. It'll be years before he gets it back.

truckinman
11-10-12, 06:06 AM
A guy down the street drove by the school bus with red lights flashing that picks my boy up every morning, twice in one week and the kids jumped up and got his plate number both times. It cost him $2200 and 12 points on his license. It'll be years before he gets it back.

The stupidity that some people display will never cease to amaze me.

Aron9000
11-10-12, 07:21 AM

That ignorant bitch should've had that that type of punishment laid on her, plus about 80 hours compulsorily community service in a reusable diaper factory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=817McXxMCXs

If that bitch don't do that community service in the diaper factory, she needs to serve 12 months in the scariest women's prison ever. I'm talking about the type of place where they rape new inmates with shanks made from the plastic spoons they give in the cafeteria.

CadillacLuke24
11-10-12, 04:26 PM
There's some tool around town who has his F250 in the freaking stratosphere. I seriously wonder if he clears stoplights. If I see him again I'll post a pic.

MoistCabbage
11-10-12, 08:46 PM

I had that on my Chevette. :histeric:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
11-11-12, 08:05 AM
I hate lifted trucks. I know I'm generalizing, but it seems they're always driven super aggressively by alpha-male d-bags that use the truck to overcompensate for a....you know what.

rodnok01
11-14-12, 07:40 AM
Update: the judge in this case wasn't happy with her first day of sign holding and is going to personally supervise her second day. She leaned against a utility pole smoking, listening to music and holding sign at her waist basically hiding. Judge said doesn't look like she was getting the point of her punishment.

truckinman
11-14-12, 08:19 AM
Update: the judge in this case wasn't happy with her first day of sign holding and is going to personally supervise her second day. She leaned against a utility pole smoking, listening to music and holding sign at her waist basically hiding. Judge said doesn't look like she was getting the point of her punishment.

Sounds like one lazy ass no good worthless bitch if you ask me!

rodnok01
11-14-12, 09:56 AM
Sounds like one lazy ass no good worthless bitch if you ask me!
Couldn't have said it better myself, the pics and video support it!

truckinman
11-14-12, 10:17 AM
They should give her another day for pissing away the first one as well as supervision. And the sad part is the fact the judge, a man who I'm sure is far to busy for petty crap such as this, has to keep an eye on her all day.

bigm57ict
11-14-12, 10:42 AM
Here's the latest:

CLEVELAND — A woman sentenced to stand at the curb with an embarrassing sign for driving on the sidewalk past a stopped school bus has served out the second half of her two-hour punishment.
The sentencing judge, unhappy that Shena Hardin was smoking and texting during Tuesday's hour, had planned to personally supervise the defendant Wednesday.
But Judge Pinkey Carr sent word that she had changed her mind. Court spokesman Ed Ferenc says Carr gave no reason.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a579/bigm57ict/96-LFfzR_Em_55.jpg

Ranger
11-14-12, 11:02 AM
Perhaps working in a children's hospital for a week AFTER a week in the pokie would give her an attitude adjustment.

truckinman
11-14-12, 11:19 AM
Perhaps working in a children's hospital for a week AFTER a week in the pokie would give her an attitude adjustment.

I like your style!

CadillacLuke24
11-14-12, 12:34 PM
Then tie her tubes so the stupidity can never be passed on. :nono:

talismandave
11-14-12, 01:23 PM
You say mandatory sterilization like it's a bad thing...:lol:

truckinman
11-14-12, 02:10 PM
You say mandatory sterilization like it's a bad thing...:lol:

I could think of a few people the world would benefit from if they did this :shifty:

orconn
11-14-12, 02:47 PM
Apparently you and the Nazi's think along the same lines!

talismandave
11-15-12, 01:23 AM
If the Nazi party had done it based on intelligence instead of ethnic cleansing they would have been on to something.

Breeding is about the only thing in this county you can do without providing the least bit of proof you are competent to handle.

CadillacLuke24
11-15-12, 03:05 AM
Exhibit A: This dumb beeotch
Exhibit B: Paris Hilton
Exhibit C: Jersey Shore Cast
Exhibit D: Lidsay Lohan
And on and on and on and on and on and on........

truckinman
11-15-12, 03:38 AM
Exhibit A: This dumb beeotch
Exhibit B: Paris Hilton
Exhibit C: Jersey Shore Cast
Exhibit D: Lidsay Lohan
And on and on and on and on and on and on........

HAHAHAHA!!! Paris Hilton was actually the first that popped into my head after the dumb bitch as well! You know what they say about great minds...

CadillacLuke24
11-15-12, 06:02 PM
Indeed :D They think alike :thumbsup: