: Need help on finding Relay for Fog Lights on 2012 Escalade

hdillingham
11-07-12, 02:45 PM
I cannot find anyone that has the 4 prong fog light relay for my 2012 Escalade. It was in the car when I took it to the body shop for a quarter panel repair and now it is missing. Called Cadillac dealer and they cannot find it for me. Is there anyone that can help me with this problem? The fog light relay is under the hood on the left side of the fuse and relay box under the hood. it shows on the diagram just under the fuse which is red ( I believe) and it says Fof Light.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

the cadillac man
11-07-12, 06:07 PM
I cannot find anyone that has the 4 prong fog light relay for my 2012 Escalade. It was in the car when I took it to the body shop for a quarter panel repair and now it is missing. Called Cadillac dealer and they cannot find it for me. Is there anyone that can help me with this problem? The fog light relay is under the hood on the left side of the fuse and relay box under the hood. it shows on the diagram just under the fuse which is red ( I believe) and it says Fof Light.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go back and tell the manager or owner and show them that your truck has been messed with and ask him to pay for a replacement relay.

hdillingham
11-08-12, 11:16 PM
Say they did not do it, so my option is to go and get a new relay

the cadillac man
11-09-12, 12:28 AM
Say they did not do it, so my option is to go and get a new relay

Yes if they say they didn't do it don't hassle them and get a new one(now if this was something else eg a rear seat DVD entertainment system getting damaged then it would be different)