: Having an issue

EscaladeLady
11-06-12, 04:07 PM
Ok, where do I start...the engine light keeps coming on every so often and some days it doesn't. One day I was getting on the interstate and the escalade wanted to quit and the same day the radio didn't have any sound. So I got to where I was going and went to start it up and nothing. So I bought a brand new battery thought I had took care of the engine light but now 3 weeks later it came back on. I was low on gas so I put 1/2 tank worth in it, Engine light went off. Now came back one day later. I'm so confused I guess I need to have a computer test run on it.

the cadillac man
11-06-12, 06:42 PM
Ok, where do I start...the engine light keeps coming on every so often and some days it doesn't. One day I was getting on the interstate and the escalade wanted to quit and the same day the radio didn't have any sound. So I got to where I was going and went to start it up and nothing. So I bought a brand new battery thought I had took care of the engine light but now 3 weeks later it came back on. I was low on gas so I put 1/2 tank worth in it, Engine light went off. Now came back one day later. I'm so confused I guess I need to have a computer test run on it.

I suggest going to the dealer and have them connect the tech-2 to see if there is any codes as it sounds like a data network issue

You said the radio didn't produce any music is it just music or both music and chimes?