: 2012 escalade fog lights relay

hdillingham
11-05-12, 09:16 PM
I am missing my fog light relay on my 2012 escalade which is under the hood and just below the little fuse that says fog light and the relay is a 4 prong relay. However, i called cadillac dealer here in Louisville and they said there is no such relay. I know there is since mine was removed while I was having my escalade worked on and now I do not know where or how to get one. HELP!!!!

kazza93203
11-06-12, 12:32 AM
Are your fog lamps working?

hcvone
11-06-12, 12:11 PM
I am missing my fog light relay on my 2012 escalade which is under the hood and just below the little fuse that says fog light and the relay is a 4 prong relay. However, i called cadillac dealer here in Louisville and they said there is no such relay. I know there is since mine was removed while I was having my escalade worked on and now I do not know where or how to get one. HELP!!!!

The 2012 service manual shows the fog lamp relay in the underhood fuse block next to the fog lamp fuse, it shows a 4 prong relay, tell your Caddy dealer to OPEN A SERVICE MANUAL, or maybe find a better dealership to deal with. :)

hdillingham
11-08-12, 10:58 PM
no, if they were then I would not have checked to see what was the reason for them to not come on. I had a 2004 escalade and they worked fine when the headlights were on dim.

----------

Agree on a better one to deal with

hcvone
11-09-12, 06:33 AM
They of course turn off when the highbeams are applied as do all US cars/trucks

hdillingham
11-17-12, 09:39 AM
Got the relay from a caddy dealer. Thanks to everyone who responded.

Cadillac Cust Svc
11-19-12, 02:29 PM
Got the relay from a caddy dealer. Thanks to everyone who responded.

I'm sorry for not seeing this thread sooner, hdillingham! I hope all is well now that you got the relay, and please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com if you have any future questions.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service