: 03 dash not working

Kristy159
11-05-12, 02:04 PM
I have A 03 escalade . None of the gauges on my dash are working or the electronic odometer.. The lights are on though if that helps. When it was first going out all the gauges would be down them while driving sometimes they would all come back to life..now nothing.

the cadillac man
11-05-12, 05:47 PM
I have A 03 escalade . None of the gauges on my dash are working or the electronic odometer.. The lights are on though if that helps. When it was first going out all the gauges would be down them while driving sometimes they would all come back to life..now nothing.

Sounds like the cluster is failing.

2 loud
11-07-12, 05:24 PM
i have a simular problem , but for me its yust the gear position indicator and i can be "adjusted" by a firm hand on the top of the dashpanel ,, i shall look into it "asap" but il asume is yust a bad soldering or other connector ischue

but for the writer that asks for help , at a start you needs to take the cluster out and clean all connectors inbetween the cluster and the car with electric spray , start there it might help

the cadillac man
11-07-12, 05:45 PM
i have a simular problem , but for me its yust the gear position indicator and i can be "adjusted" by a firm hand on the top of the dashpanel ,, i shall look into it "asap" but il asume is yust a bad soldering or other connector ischue

but for the writer that asks for help , at a start you needs to take the cluster out and clean all connectors inbetween the cluster and the car with electric spray , start there it might help

If that don't help then it will have to be repaired or replaced.