: STS - Where Can I Find LED interior/exterior light upgrades, and HID headlight kits?

mstehman88
11-04-12, 10:41 PM
Hello! I have a white Cadi STS 2011. I'm looking for interior light upgrades for LED, exterior LED/HID light upgrades, and possible clear len's covers as well.

Anyone know of any sellers/sites that have these that are reputable? Past experiences? Comments or suggestions?

Thanks!!
Matt

DarkMingBlueSTS
11-04-12, 11:05 PM
I used allhids.com for my LEDs and a 12v/home audio distributor of mine for the HID's. The 194 bulbs were good but the reverse projection LEDs are amazing

studio caddi
11-05-12, 08:36 PM
D3 Cadillac has clear headlights and clear euro taillights for your car ! I bought clear headlights and euro taillights, euro third brake-light along with clear euro side markers for my 08 STS on their website and they say they fit 08-11 STS .

1BadCadSTS
11-05-12, 09:39 PM
Pretty sure all headlights are clear... would be rather difficult to see without them... if you mean TAIL LIGHT then sure D3 sells them... for triple the price you can get them from REPUTABLE dealerships or other site sponsers...

ros7s
11-15-12, 12:08 PM
I have replaced all the interior bulbs in my 05 STS with LEDs. I found the 194 bulbs on ebay I was worried when I found 10 bulbs for $10. But I was like what the heck and bought them anyways. They have been great! I replaced all 10, 4 in the roof, 4 in the doors, and the 2 in the footwells. Best 10 bucks ive spent on the car yet. I have also replaced the side markers and the side signals with LEDs as well, same thing just found 2 red and 4 amber 194 bulbs and they are working great still! I have replaced the low beams and the fog lights with the xentec hid kit!