: White Diamond Tricoat example w\light platinum with brownstone

Cisitalia
11-04-12, 12:07 AM
I picked up my new ATS a few days ago and I want to share with you some pictures. Sorry for the bland pictures, but I was in a hurry. Thanks for looking.

Red Sox Dynasty
11-04-12, 05:04 PM
Nice pick up. What are the specs?

Cisitalia
11-05-12, 07:18 PM
2013 ATS 3.6L Premium Collection $46,695 (White Diamond Tricoat with light platinum with brownstone, 3.6L V6 RWD, 6 spd auto)
Advanced security package $395
Power sunroof $1,050
White Diamond Tricoat $995
18 Polished Aluminum wheels $850
Cold weather package $600
Destination charge $895
Total vehicle price $51,480

Thanks for the comment

jeffroeson
11-05-12, 08:14 PM
Cisitalia....Can't wait to see that car in my rear view mirror.

What do you think of the interior color combo you're sitting in? I'm now considering it to get away from he mostly black surfaces in all other interior choices.

My initial choice is Morello red n black. Now not so sure untill I see in person.

Enjoy the ride.

MyfirstCad
11-06-12, 06:31 PM
The Morrelo red with black was my choice. It very modern and classy. The black, gray and tan interiors are too plain. The least flattering one I thought was the alluminum trim with the checker flag motiff. Too boy racerish.

Cisitalia
11-06-12, 09:27 PM
Cisitalia....Can't wait to see that car in my rear view mirror.

What do you think of the interior color combo you're sitting in? I'm now considering it to get away from he mostly black surfaces in all other interior choices.

My initial choice is Morello red n black. Now not so sure untill I see in person.

Enjoy the ride.
Well I have seen both the Morello red and the Platinum/brownstone and chose what I have because it has a more luxury look and is unique compared to the typical boring black variants. The wife said the red was to much, even though I did like it. I think in the long run I could get tired of the red, but the platinum/brown is more subdued and timely. It goes so well with the white diamond tricoat. That is such a classic look. Thanks for the comments.

----------

The Morrelo red with black was my choice. It very modern and classy. The black, gray and tan interiors are too plain. The least flattering one I thought was the alluminum trim with the checker flag motiff. Too boy racerish.
I do like the morrelo red/black and I drove one with a silver exterior and I very much liked it. I almost selected it, but not a big fan off carbon fiber and I am coming from five silver cars in a row and I need to break that trend. Thus, you see what I went for and I am very much happy with it. Although silver is best not showing dirt and the white does more, but not that bad at all, since it is off white. Surprising not showing that much dirt unless it is very black. As I said I like the red, but most people I know commented that it was too flashy. Also, some just don't like the carbon fiber look, which I can understand.

jeffroeson
11-07-12, 09:10 PM
What I like most about platinum & brownstone is the way it offsets the mostly black center console. Contrasting color on either side make the CUE display look more prominent. I have mostly black on my 07 CTS dash and find cleaning it from dust almost a daily task. Dust types are whiteish and black shows it to any eye from any angle.

Still leaning to Morello red, but want to see both. Visual proof will be by the eye of the beholder.

msupilot
11-08-12, 11:06 AM
FYI - you can choose any of the other interior trim options on your vehicle at the dealership if you don't like the carbon fiber. For example, if you prefer one of the wood trims you can buy it as an accessory and have it installed at the dealer inside of the car of your choice. Same goes for the aluminum or carbon fiber (if it didn't already have it).

As an aside, I love the white diamond paint on this car - very nice.

Cisitalia
11-14-12, 09:24 PM
Thanks for this information. I am sure others will look into it. Thanks for the nice comment about the diamond white paint, which has a stunner look.

rustybear3
11-28-12, 12:14 PM
2013 ATS 3.6L Premium Collection $46,695 (White Diamond Tricoat with light platinum with brownstone, 3.6L V6 RWD, 6 spd auto)
Advanced security package $395
Power sunroof $1,050
White Diamond Tricoat $995
18” Polished Aluminum wheels $850
Cold weather package $600
Destination charge $895
Total vehicle price $51,480

Thanks for the comment

Identical to my car (except for engine, I got Turbo)...prettiest interior/exterior combination of any Cadillac I've ever owned! Loved the polished wheels as well....looks great in person.

ddawson
11-28-12, 03:12 PM
Your wife has excellent taste. First you and now the car.lol

Cisitalia
12-04-12, 12:12 PM
Your wife has excellent taste. First you and now the car.lol
Thanks that was a nice comment. Still enjoying the car and the color combos.

JSATS
12-04-12, 07:44 PM
I went with the Black Raven and Red interior. I do agree that some of the other interiors with wood trim look more luxurious but thats not the look I want. While this is a Cadillac its also a "sports sedan". I know its called a luxury sports sedan but I'm leaning more towards sport than luxury.

Dr. Design
12-05-12, 10:44 PM
That's a beautiful combination. The natural tones of the White Diamond play really well with the interior. Well done!

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

ral1960
12-10-12, 02:28 AM
FYI - you can choose any of the other interior trim options on your vehicle at the dealership if you don't like the carbon fiber. For example, if you prefer one of the wood trims you can buy it as an accessory and have it installed at the dealer inside of the car of your choice. Same goes for the aluminum or carbon fiber (if it didn't already have it).

That's the first I've heard of that dealer-installed option. I guess they want to avoid confusion when ordering and at the factory, but it would be much nicer if you didn't have to pay extra. Any idea what they charge, and if you get a credit for returning the original parts?

Still enjoying the car and the color combos
Hope you still enjoy the wife, too!

Cisitalia
12-10-12, 10:57 AM
Hope you still enjoy the wife, too!
Put it this way; I still enjoy the wife, but I consistanly enjoy the car. ;-) Thanks for the comment!