: 2000 Escalade Dome Light question

Jetmarine
11-03-12, 03:53 PM
Can anyone tell me if the Dome Override button will turn the rear cargo light off. I have been trying to trouble shoot the problem
of my dome lights not coming on when the doors are open or with the remote key less entry. I have to turn the dimmer roller to the manual on position in order to turn them on, and in that position the override has no effect. I noticed the other day my kids turned the rear most cargo light on with the button next to the light and the override would not turn them off either. Any input appreciated Thanks

the cadillac man
11-03-12, 06:31 PM
Can anyone tell me if the Dome Override button will turn the rear cargo light off. I have been trying to trouble shoot the problem
of my dome lights not coming on when the doors are open or with the remote key less entry. I have to turn the dimmer roller to the manual on position in order to turn them on, and in that position the override has no effect. I noticed the other day my kids turned the rear most cargo light on with the button next to the light and the override would not turn them off either. Any input appreciated Thanks

No it doesn't work with those lights as they are reading lights