: BIG Thanks to Craig (77CDV)

CadillacLuke24
11-03-12, 02:18 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to Craig for gettin' me my parts. EXCELLENT condition, packed to survive a nuclear war, and got here fast! He even called to make sure he got the right parts. What a guy :thumbsup: I don't think you can find better service anywhere in the UNIVERSE.

This also confirms that joining CadillacOwners.com has been one of my best decisions ever. You guys are so helpful, and we even have some fun on the side :yup: People I've never met in person, and they're willing to go out of their way to help me get car parts, fix my car, take car of my car, and have a great laugh (or two hundred :D ).

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

CadillacLuke24

greencadillacmatt
11-03-12, 09:10 AM
I'm always completely impressed with the great people on this site. Just wait until you actually get to meet a few!

ben.gators
11-03-12, 09:45 AM
Craig has been always a class act gentleman!

Stingroo
11-03-12, 10:02 AM
I'm always completely impressed with the great people on this site. Just wait until you actually get to meet a few!

True story. Hilarious times, roadside assistance, parts hunting, you name it.

talismandave
11-03-12, 10:17 AM
I love my Cadillac. I am thrilled that I have it.

However, even if I hated it and regretted the day I bought it, it would have been worth the experience just to meet all the great people on this forum. The people here are without doubt the most helpful, friendly, and fun group you could ever hope to encounter. I expected to get some helpful info when I found and joined. I never imagined that I would find such a great fellowship with people I care about and look forward to getting together with daily. I sometimes jokingly refer to us as a family, but quite seriously this group is like having a second family.
Now I just have to make it to the next family reunion!:D

cadillac kevin
11-03-12, 01:30 PM
True story. Hilarious times, roadside assistance, parts hunting, you name it.

You HAVE to meet Jesda. He is a trip and a half.

Stingroo
11-03-12, 01:43 PM
It's on the bucket list.

truckinman
11-03-12, 01:47 PM
I can't wait till the day I get to meet some of you guys! Whether it be at a meet n greet or over a couple drinks some day! You're all a great bunch of people. There's only a couple friends of mine that I can have an intelligent conversation with in person. But on here, even I feel very humble when it comes to my, what I thought was a vast, knowledge of cars.

cadillac kevin
11-03-12, 01:48 PM
I love my Cadillac. I am thrilled that I have it.

However, even if I hated it and regretted the day I bought it, it would have been worth the experience just to meet all the great people on this forum. The people here are without doubt the most helpful, friendly, and fun group you could ever hope to encounter. I expected to get some helpful info when I found and joined. I never imagined that I would find such a great fellowship with people I care about and look forward to getting together with daily. I sometimes jokingly refer to us as a family, but quite seriously this group is like having a second family.
Now I just have to make it to the next family reunion!:D

I feel the same way Dave.

PS, you can always adopt me :P. I can live in the talisman.

77CDV
11-03-12, 06:37 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to Craig for gettin' me my parts. EXCELLENT condition, packed to survive a nuclear war, and got here fast! He even called to make sure he got the right parts. What a guy :thumbsup: I don't think you can find better service anywhere in the UNIVERSE.

This also confirms that joining CadillacOwners.com has been one of my best decisions ever. You guys are so helpful, and we even have some fun on the side :yup: People I've never met in person, and they're willing to go out of their way to help me get car parts, fix my car, take car of my car, and have a great laugh (or two hundred :D ).

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

CadillacLuke24

Thanks, Luke! :) I'm happy I could help. Be sure to post up some pics of the parts installed! :)

The-Dullahan
11-03-12, 10:46 PM
You guys are so helpful

Well, most of us. I try to make up for it by being entertaining.

But Craig?

Craig IS The Man. I have photos to prove it. You need to make it to the next meetup, Luke, so you can shake his hand and thank him in person. He's a cool guy.

vincentm
11-04-12, 01:39 AM
Met Gary and Charles (Cadi509) both great folks. ..Brandon youre next!

77CDV
11-04-12, 01:46 AM

But Craig?

Craig IS The Man. I have photos to prove it. You need to make it to the next meetup, Luke, so you can shake his hand and thank him in person. He's a cool guy.

What Chamus won't tell you is that really cool guys help you wash your car after you've driven it across the continent. :thumbsup:

STS_Seville_Hunter
11-04-12, 07:29 PM

But Craig?

I second this, Craig is pretty cool :cool2:

gdwriter
11-05-12, 01:58 AM
Met Gary and Charles (Cadi509) both great folks. ..Brandon youre next!And Hoover!