: Pics of a few upgrades to my EXT

turbocobra
10-31-12, 01:02 AM
After my recent Turbo install I have decided to upgrade my brakes to wilwood 16" brake kit and they make a huge difference. Last time to the 1/4 mile track my EXT did not want to stop so these were just what I needed. They look cool too!

I also installed a Lexani grill and side vents. I think my intercooler will stay cooler w/o the restrictive stock grille.

turbocobra
10-31-12, 01:04 AM

turbocobra
10-31-12, 02:24 AM

texas1
11-03-12, 01:01 AM
what size rims are thoses 22? i like the turbo idea

Ludacrisvp
11-03-12, 01:16 AM
The front plate looks like a Chevy logo. Nice to see brake upgrades in line with performance improvements.

turbocobra
11-03-12, 11:46 PM
They are 24's.

----------

It's the Lexani logo. I actually was looking today at possibly removing my Cadillac emblem from my factory grill and installing it in place of the Lexani logo.

----------

Let me know if anyone is interested in my Asanti 3 piece rimes that are pictures on my car. I'm wanting to try something a little different. I would be willing to sell for 4k with my 315/35 Pirelli Scorpion tires. Rims and tires have about 6k miles and the rims are perfect w/o a scratch anywhere. Let me know if interested at mattwhitaker1110@yahoo.com

----------

The turbo is amazing. My truck is 100%stock except for the turbo kit I installed and ran an 11.9 @ 118mph. The best thing about it is i now get 2 mpg better than stock and it drives and performs like stock until I hit the throttle.

Ludacrisvp
11-04-12, 12:28 AM
It's the Lexani logo. I actually was looking today at possibly removing my Cadillac emblem from my factory grill and installing it in place of the Lexani logo.
Yeah, I noticed what it actually was after enlarging the image. Not sure what it looks like on the road but I have a feeling that a lot of the people that see the truck assume its a chevy logo. Just something to keep in mind. The overall setup of the truck does look really nice.

MrHolland
11-04-12, 01:03 AM
Please list parts for sale in the sticky thread dedicated to that.

lee88
11-04-12, 07:55 AM
That's ridiculous. It's obviously an OSU plate and I'm pretty sure op lives in a place where it is widely popular.

FlipEXT
11-04-12, 08:30 AM
Looks good! I just bought an EXT yesterday. I'm the newest member to the Cadillac family. Just one thing though....you do realize when you reference OSU outside of Oklahoma the real OSU is the Ohio State University! Lol

lee88
11-04-12, 09:02 AM
Looks good! I just bought an EXT yesterday. I'm the newest member to the Cadillac family. Just one thing though....you do realize when you reference OSU outside of Oklahoma the real OSU is the Ohio State University! Lol

Lol! Well I'm in west Texas and when I think of OSU I think of Oklahoma! Next to that the real OSU IMO is Oregon state! Lol

turbocobra
11-06-12, 05:39 PM
Are you talking abouty front license plate? If so, it's an OSU (Oklahoma state university) plate. Lol not changing that!

----------

My wife is one the the basketball coaches so it has to stay not mention 50% of the vehicles here of the same plate. Gotta support that paycheck! Lol

----------

Where you from in West Texas. I grew up in Midland.