: Rockers and quarter panels rock chips!!!

Betiwin
10-29-12, 11:53 PM
Car has about 1800miles clear bra on hood/front bumper/front half of fenders/Mirrors. Now of course I'm finding chips on rockers and 1/4 panels right in front of rear wheels before they flare out. Lowering the car and adding 15MM spacer this weekend so its gonna even get worse. Do most clear bra these too? If you have how far did you go? Whole panel or just a cut out section. The little triangle GM put is so small. Also any who did what did you pay for install?

Thanks for your help in advance!

hcvone
10-30-12, 06:14 PM
I had the rockers done with 3m when they did the hood, bumper and mirrors, it wraps the whole rocker panel, to me that was as important as the bumper, I had the cf rockers wrapped on my ZR1's too, they just take a lot of abuse

neuronbob
10-31-12, 07:06 AM
I had this done on my sedan as well. It's a requirement to save yourself from rock chips. In my area, it cost $900 to have hood, headlights, mirrors, front fenders, rocker panels, and top of rear bumper done three years ago. Given the paint is in pristine shape in those areas, I'd say it was a good investment.