: 2008 ESV Escalade. Compressor line

wgreenidge
10-27-12, 12:06 PM
Greetings to Caddy Gods!! I wanted to see if someone could point me ot a good area to get a compressor "hi-side" line going to a the condenser, on a 08 esv wiht a 6.2 lt. The Low side is fine and "dry" but the high side has evidence of oil... I cant for the life onf me seem to find a site wit h the parts breakdown or listing similar to "rockauto" who has it in a generic form. But I ant it in AC delo of course to keep the truck going.

K9Caddy
10-27-12, 12:56 PM
Did you try GMpartsdirect.com? Also, our forum sponsor 'Rippy Cadillac' can get you good deals on parts as well.

MrHolland
10-27-12, 12:57 PM
Chris @ Rippy Cadillac can probably help you out

hcvone
10-27-12, 03:42 PM
Greetings to Caddy Gods!! I wanted to see if someone could point me ot a good area to get a compressor "hi-side" line going to a the condenser, on a 08 esv wiht a 6.2 lt. The Low side is fine and "dry" but the high side has evidence of oil... I cant for the life onf me seem to find a site wit h the parts breakdown or listing similar to "rockauto" who has it in a generic form. But I ant it in AC delo of course to keep the truck going.

Call Chris at Rippy's or Arnott https://www.arnottindustries.com/part_CADILLAC_yid6_pid180_gid774.html