: Cadillac Owners webite problems

kiboater
10-26-12, 10:50 PM
I just picked up my 2013 SRX and want to learn more about it. There are a bunch of videos once you join the owners portion of the Cadillac website but I can't get any of them to play. Is anyone else experiencing this issue. The chat lady was no help.

Also all the 2013 Cadillac owners manuals are posted on their website except for the SRX. Any idea where to find them?

thanks

300:29:1
10-27-12, 10:40 AM
I just picked up my 2013 SRX and want to learn more about it. There are a bunch of videos once you join the owners portion of the Cadillac website but I can't get any of them to play. Is anyone else experiencing this issue. The chat lady was no help.

Also all the 2013 Cadillac owners manuals are posted on their website except for the SRX. Any idea where to find them?

thanks

What browser and operating system are you using?

kiboater
10-27-12, 10:57 AM
I normally use FireFox 16 but it would not work with IE8. They reference Adobe Flash and I download that but no joy. My wife's computer is IE8 and has the same issue. When I click the videos I get a black screen that says Alternative Content and has a link to download Adobe Flash.

Windows XP Pro

The manuals are simply missing but all the other 2013 models are there.

Are you able to access these? If so what are you using?

thanks

Mike Grasso
10-27-12, 03:52 PM
I noticed them missing also. Their video's are generic.
Try getting rid of your cache and starting fresh, worked for me.

Mike

300:29:1
10-27-12, 05:25 PM
I would try to use another browser or clear your csche. I'm on a Mac and have had good luck with Chrome when videos won't play.

kiboater
10-27-12, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the replies. I tried on a 3rd computer with the same result. But now that I know the problem is on my end I will see if I can fix it.

thanks