: Ya Mama

crockone
12-17-04, 10:36 PM
well im making a thread for the "YA MAMA" jokes. something humerous to get us off our cars for a while.

well i start with a classic..

ya mamas so old she was the waitress at the last supper.lol

danbuc
12-18-04, 12:01 AM
Yo mama's so fat when a cop saw her standing on a corner he yelled "Hey, break it up".

Yo mama's so fat, when she gets on a scale it says "One at a time please".

Yo mama's so fat when she sits around the house, she sits AROUND the house.

Yo mama's so fat, the only thing attracted to her is gravity.

Yo mama's so ugly, when she wobbles down the street in September, folks say, "Damn it, can't believe it's Halloween already..."

Yo mama's so ugly, they filmed "Gorillas in the Mist" in her shower

Yo mama's so stupid, it takes her two hours to watch 60 Minutes.

Yo mama's so stupid, I told her Christmas was just around the corner and she went looking for it.

Yo mama's so stupid, she asked for a price check at the dollar store.

Thats all I got right now.
:D

crockone
12-18-04, 12:06 AM
ya mamas so fat she has her own area code

ya mamas so fat she on both sides of the family

ya mamas so clumbsey she tripped over a cordless phone

dkozloski
12-18-04, 01:34 AM
Yo Mama must be a saint to put up with someone as disrespectful as you are.

crockone
12-18-04, 01:46 AM
calm down its all in fun.. .se in alaska im not sure if they do something called "crackin" or "scoring".
its fun when you and one of our boys get into it.. hey try it sometime come out of your igloo drink some hot cocoa and have fun!

danbuc
12-18-04, 01:55 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! That was funny. :D dkozloski, you gotta relax man, just go with the flow and have some fun. :coolgleam

crockone
12-18-04, 01:59 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! That was funny. :D dkozloski, you gotta relax man, just go with the flow and have some fun. :coolgleam

:)

HankMeister
12-18-04, 09:13 AM

That was a 'low blow'! Speakin' of low blows, how's Yo Mama?

crockone
12-18-04, 01:44 PM
That was a 'low blow'! Speakin' of low blows, how's Yo Mama?

hahahahahahaah. nice.

majax
12-18-04, 02:28 PM
Ya mama so old she farts dust.

dkozloski
12-18-04, 04:31 PM
Speaking of dirty cracks, how's yo mama. By the way, Yo Mama jokes don't go very far here because we have a very generous concealed carry law and a heck of a lot of people pack heat. It's not smart to go to a gun fight armed with a big mouth.

danbuc
12-18-04, 05:34 PM
If you can't take a joke, don't reply. It's as simple as that. You seem to get the impression that these jokes are directed at your mama in particular. This is not the case. It's obvious that you have no sense of humor. If you did, you would not be so offended.

As the saying goes, "If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen!"

Vesicant
12-18-04, 05:51 PM
Speaking of dirty cracks, how's yo mama. By the way, Yo Mama jokes don't go very far here because we have a very generous concealed carry law and a heck of a lot of people pack heat. It's not smart to go to a gun fight armed with a big mouth.

They either have a gun or a large hunting knife. None of which I would like to mess with. :bonkers:

crockone
12-18-04, 05:56 PM

so your saying most people here dont have guns.. well i am a gunowner and hunter.. why dont you put on a deer suit so i can blast ya.

evilrussian
12-18-04, 06:07 PM
Guns? Hmmm... Best used for self defense... Not talked or bragged about. If my gun ever comes out, it WILL be used, for what it was intended - to protect a life of any of my family members or mine for that matter. There will be no talikng, threats, nothing.... Just shots, shots to kill... Yo mama jokes - not a good reason to use a weapon :annoyed:

evilrussian
12-18-04, 06:12 PM
Because of a55h01e5 like YOU gun-hating liberals get the leverage to curb our rights and push their ridiculous gun control laws.
Comments like that really make me angry :want:

klebrun
12-18-04, 06:21 PM
How's about...

Ya mama's so fat, she's got more chins than the Chinese phone book.

danbuc
12-18-04, 06:48 PM
That one's a classic...hehe ;)

davesdeville
12-18-04, 08:51 PM
Yo mama's so fat she had to get baptised in the ocean
Yo mama's so poor she can't afford to pay attention
Yo mama's so lazy she thinks a two-income family is where your daddy has two jobs
Yo mama's like a hardware store, 10 cents a screw

Yo mamas so fat after sex she rolles over and smokes a ham
I dunno why but the last one seemed really funny to me.

tsmale
12-18-04, 10:09 PM
Howzabout this ? :

Yo' mama's so old,she can remember when rocks were soft. :lildevil:

Stoneage_Caddy
12-18-04, 11:51 PM
Hang on i gotta let yo moma out to pee ...

Yo moma was hitting on me again , hit her with a rolled up newspaper and she went away ...

I gotta go , gotta put water in yo momma's dish - dave chapplelle

dkozloski - what you do in fairbanks ? you on eielson or wainright?

majax
12-19-04, 02:21 AM
You're mama is so fat that "objects in the mirror may apear larger than they really are" is a compliment to her.

crockone
12-19-04, 03:50 AM
ya mamas so blind she has a prescription winshield on her cts.

majax
12-19-04, 04:05 AM
ya mamas so blind she has a prescription winshield on her cts.

thats so bad:histeric:
How about bi focal windshield lenses, ooh thats a good Ideah, lol.

crockone
12-19-04, 12:24 PM
ya mama so dumb at her birthday party she had to turn on the lights to see how many candles she blew out on her cake.

dkozloski
12-19-04, 12:32 PM
What I object to is the general coarsening of our society. There was a time when every mother was respected just because they brought us into this world. Now here we are at Christmas time slinging rocks at the very core of our culture. Why not take your mothers out for a nice dinner. Invite your buddy and his mother along and tell the mothers how much you appreciate everything they have done for you. I remember when negative words of any kind about someones mother were fighting words. If a man calls me a son of a bitch and I don't whip his ass I must be one.

CadiJeff
12-19-04, 01:37 PM
c'mon man my 79 year old grandfather thought yo mama jokes were funny lighten up it is all in fun.......now a yo car so...joke that I might take personally :D

crockone
12-19-04, 01:55 PM
What I object to is the general coarsening of our society. There was a time when every mother was respected just because they brought us into this world. Now here we are at Christmas time slinging rocks at the very core of our culture. Why not take your mothers out for a nice dinner. Invite your buddy and his mother along and tell the mothers how much you appreciate everything they have done for you. I remember when negative words of any kind about someones mother were fighting words. If a man calls me a son of a bitch and I don't whip his ass I must be one.

ok now i know i am speaking for everyone... stfu.. ok.. dont read this thread or participate in it ! go in your igloo .

dkozloski
12-19-04, 02:00 PM
Aw!! Your stereo has a black crackle finish.

majax
12-19-04, 02:16 PM
Thats a diss on his car right, lol:histeric:

Yo Car so slow the rear window works better than the gas pedal.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-19-04, 02:24 PM
At least i dont have to chisel ice off my car or drive thru pee soup fog on the rich going by wainright !!!!

majax
12-19-04, 02:26 PM
At least i dont have to chisel ice off my car or drive thru pee soup fog on the rich going by wainright !!!!

I do not get that last part about the rich adn wainright?

Stoneage_Caddy
12-19-04, 02:30 PM
its for dkozloski ....he'll know exactly what im talking about .....

He also knows what "Fred Myer" is

and the mall that if you blink while walking from the entrance youll run into the other end of it ....

danbuc
12-19-04, 02:36 PM
dkozloski, I still don't understand WTF your still doing posting on this thread. It's obvious that you can't seem to grasp the fact that we are not being serious. If we were, we would say something like, "STFU before I smack you so hard your mama would feel it!", that I would consider personal. Nothin' that has been said on this thread has anything remotely to do with your, or anyones mother. NOTHING! As I said before, if your offended, stay the hell away from this thread. We are just joking around. If you can't except that, than stop posting.

crockone
12-19-04, 03:03 PM
dkozloski, "STFU before I smack you so hard your mama would feel it!",

hahahaha.. ya mama is so old she has jesus beeper number.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-19-04, 03:27 PM
Why does you mom cry every time someone says "whoose yo daddy"?

dkozloski
12-19-04, 04:14 PM
Hey Stoneage, I'm the facilities manager of a commuter airline that flies all over the state. Ft. Wainwright is still Ladd field and the Army Air Corps to me. And you can tell all the "blue staters" but you can't tell them much.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-19-04, 04:27 PM
ahhh ....kickass ..

whered you get the caddy , tip top chevy ?

dkozloski
12-19-04, 07:26 PM
Tip Top is now Lithia and all they stock is SUV's. I got my CTS through the internet from Alaska Sales and Service in Anchorage. Fred Meyer west is the same, Fred Meyer East is changing to a Best Buy. The new Fred Meyer is over by Home Depot, Lowe's, and WalMart near Seekin's Ford.

crockone
12-19-04, 08:05 PM
ya mamas so old she farts dust.

majax
12-19-04, 08:11 PM
ya mamas so old she farts dust.

I already said that :histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
12-19-04, 08:11 PM
man alot must have changed since i left in 02-03

crockone
12-19-04, 08:13 PM
I already said that :histeric:

damit.. sory.. ok sooooooooooo. let me add a new one

ya mama got not legs talkin about she gonna "kick" my ass.

LacSeville
12-19-04, 09:14 PM
yo momma so fat, she stepped on a dollar bill and made change...

yo momma so fat, she stepped on a rainbow and made skittles...

crockone
12-19-04, 09:16 PM
yo momma so fat, she stepped on a dollar bill and made change...

yo momma so fat, she stepped on a rainbow and made skittles...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaahahahah
funny..
ya mama so fat she tripped broke her leg and gravy poured out..

Stoneage_Caddy
12-19-04, 10:16 PM
Yo moma so fat the last time she saw her legs was in a bucket of KFC

crockone
12-19-04, 10:36 PM
Yo moma so fat the last time she saw her legs was in a bucket of KFC
your mama so fat her bood type is ragu

skides1
12-19-04, 11:34 PM
Tip Top is now Lithia and all they stock is SUV's. I got my CTS through the internet from Alaska Sales and Service in Anchorage. Fred Meyer west is the same, Fred Meyer East is changing to a Best Buy. The new Fred Meyer is over by Home Depot, Lowe's, and WalMart near Seekin's Ford.
i DON'T WANT TO "BUTT" IN BUT
HEY DB,
YOU AND YO MAMMA ARE SO UPTIGHT- ONLY THE DOGS HEAR YOU TWO FART! SEE: ULTRASONIC BUZZKILL. :histeric:

crockone
12-19-04, 11:36 PM
HEY DB,
YOU AND YO MAMMA ARE SO UPTIGHT- ONLY THE DOGS HEAR YOU TWO FART! SEE: ULTRASONIC BUZZKILL. :histeric:

haaaahahhhhhhhhh his mama's so fat, her college graduation picture was an aerial.

dkozloski
12-19-04, 11:43 PM
Yo Mama, has no idea who your father is.

crockone
12-19-04, 11:47 PM
Yo Mama, has no idea who your father is.

there you go.. theres the spirit...

Yo mama's so fat, when she goes to a restaurant, she doesn't get a menu, she gets an estimate

skides1
12-19-04, 11:55 PM
there you go.. theres the spirit...

Yo mama's so fat, when she goes to a restaurant, she doesn't get a menu, she gets an estimate

YO MAMMA'S SO UGLY-WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG HER MAMMA HAD TO TIE A T-BONE ROUND HER NECK TO GET THE DOG TO PLAY WITH HER.

CadiJeff
12-20-04, 12:50 AM
yo mama so fat her blood type is crisco
yo mama sooo ugly the mold musta already been broken when they made her

crockone
12-20-04, 01:11 AM
Yo mama's so stupid, she threw a rock the ground and missed.

majax
12-20-04, 01:16 AM
Yo moma is so dumb that she climed a glass wall to see what was on the other side.

crockone
12-20-04, 11:24 AM
Yo mama's house is so small, I put my key in the lock and stabbed everyone inside

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 11:32 AM
You mommas legs are so greasy they look like they came out a bucket of popeyes

Yo moma so fat Loinel Richey made song for her : "Your once, Twice , Three times the size of a fat lady"

crockone
12-20-04, 11:50 AM
Yo mama's so nasty, she made Speed Stick slow down.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 12:02 PM
Yo Mommas so nasty i had to paper train her so she could stay in the house

crockone
12-20-04, 12:03 PM
Yo mama's so stupid, she sent me a fax with a stamp on it.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 12:09 PM
You mommas so fat she lives here :
http://www.space.com/images/h_safe_haven_000813_03.jpg

dkozloski
12-20-04, 12:42 PM
Yo mama smells so bad they have to throw crap on the wall to try to keep the flys off of her.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 12:47 PM
rofl .....i knew you couldnt resist dude ........

crockone
12-20-04, 12:49 PM
Yo mama smells so bad they have to throw crap on the wall to try to keep the flys off of her.
ya mamas so ugly when she was born the doctor slapped her mom.

dkozloski
12-20-04, 01:09 PM
There wasn't but two pallbearers at yo mama's funeral. Only two handles on a garbage can.

crockone
12-20-04, 01:11 PM
Yo mama's so old, when she was born, the Dead Sea was just getting sick.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 01:47 PM
yo momas so poor i wrecked her house by turning on my lawn sprinklers ......First shower shes had in 35 years ....

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 01:50 PM
I knew i had seen yo moma before , she just shaved that day .....
http://www.olesin.50megs.com/gfx/osama_bin_laden_beard_shave.jpg

crockone
12-20-04, 01:51 PM
ya mamas so fat she needs open mri when she goes to the hospital..

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:04 PM
yo momoas so stupid when they told her she was getting a cat scan she told them she hasnt had a cat since the one that suffocated in her arsecrack in '79.

crockone
12-20-04, 02:05 PM
your mamas so stupid when she was filling out a job application, in the part says sex she put not since the war.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:07 PM
yo momas so dirty that in the part thats says sex she puts "when and where?"

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:11 PM
We used to call yo momma shake and bake (when she could walk) cuz her rolls would shake and her thighs rubbin togther smelled like something was in bake.....

crockone
12-20-04, 02:13 PM
ya mama so ugly if she pressed her face into some cookie dough you would have gorilla cookies!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:17 PM
yo momma so fat her legs look like cookie dough

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:18 PM
yo momma so fat that even richard simmons laughs at her

crockone
12-20-04, 02:19 PM
ya mama in a wheelchair talkin about "i aint gonna let anyone push me around"!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:21 PM
yo momma so fat she uses a dumptruck as a wheelchair

im laughing to friggin hard here

crockone
12-20-04, 02:23 PM
yo momma so fat she uses a dumptruck as a wheelchair

im laughing to friggin hard here

ya mams so fat she was at the cornor ( all by herself) and a cop drove by and was like "hey break it up break it up"!

im fallin out of my chair.

dkozloski
12-20-04, 02:24 PM
Yo mama is so sloppy, when she took the garbage out to the truck they told her to "jump right in".

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:25 PM
saw your momma up at popeyes , took 10 gallons of crisco , 2 pickups and a crane to get her out the front door

crockone
12-20-04, 02:27 PM
ya mama so fat when she died they had to burn the house down and turn her lot into a grave yard for hippos! cause they couldnt get her out the door.

dkozloski
12-20-04, 02:28 PM
Yo mama has her hair in braids, in her armpits.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:29 PM
speaking of burning houses down yo mommas so fat they gave her the leading role in "whats eating gilbert grape" . The movie was supposed to be longer but when she died after going up the stairs so they decided to make it a "true story"

crockone
12-20-04, 02:30 PM
ya mamas got so much hair under her arms she looks like she got buckweed in a headlock!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:31 PM
See what happens to you stupid momma when you tell her yard ornamets are made out of peppermint ? Took me 4 hours to get her arse out of my pool (took 3 to rent a crane from the local bridge project)

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20041219/capt.wxs10612190129.topix_polar_bear_christmas_wxs 106.jpg

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:41 PM
Heres another pic of your moms , this was at the christmas party , get a couple drinks in her and she is stuck by the pool singing Eric Carmen's "All by myself" ...This happen often ? Anyone else think she looks like a seal ?

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20041219/capt.sge.qem38.191204221254.photo00.photo.default-286x380.jpg

NYCTS
12-20-04, 02:44 PM
Your momma is so dumb she went to see an "R" rated movie they said no one under 17 admitted..she went home and got 16 of her friends

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 02:47 PM
Shoot your lucky , i gotta take yo momma thru the truck entrace to get her in there .

majax
12-20-04, 04:02 PM
Your momas so fat she burnt out the ride level motor in my DeVille.

skides1
12-20-04, 05:08 PM
There wasn't but two pallbearers at yo mama's funeral. Only two handles on a garbage can.
:histeric: NICE! LOL!
Yo mamas so fat, when she died, the funeral home had to rent an International CXT as the hearse.

12-20-04, 05:22 PM
Your momas so fat she burnt out the ride level motor in my DeVille.
:D

Yo momma's so old, her social security number is 3...

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 05:30 PM
yo mommas so fat that when they cremated her they took the ashes away in a cement truck

skides1
12-20-04, 05:41 PM
On the bottle? You, the pocket rocket, or the caddy?

You mammas so fat, they had to use a supertanker as a coffin and sink it off the coast of alaska.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 06:32 PM
me sometimes , the bike will be soon ....must get engine redone before then (want to get the compression right)

yo momma stinks so bad i had to send her to alaska just to get the smell out of my state

crockone
12-20-04, 06:38 PM
me sometimes , the bike will be soon ....must get engine redone before then (want to get the compression right)

yo momma stinks so bad i had to send her to alaska just to get the smell out of my state

hahahahahahahahaaaahahahahahahahahahahah funny....ahh

skides1
12-20-04, 06:41 PM
Thats truly INSANE! What size is the engine? 2-or four stroke? Ever heard of the guy who put solid fuel jumbo jet take off assist on his Caprice?

Yo mammas so crazy, she let Evil Kinevil send in the seals (load) and didnt claim child support for ya. Hence the 500$ projectile!

crockone
12-20-04, 06:45 PM
ya mamas so fat shes everywhere

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 06:49 PM
Thats truly INSANE! What size is the engine? 2-or four stroke? Ever heard of the guy who put solid fuel jumbo jet take off assist on his Caprice?

Yo mammas so crazy, she let Evil Kinevil send in the seals (load) and didnt claim child support for ya. Hence the 500$ projectile!

ROFL ...dude i fell out of my chair ....glad i came back on here after i got home from work ....id have trouble explaining it to my boss

the bike right now is 39 cc , carb and clutch arrive in the next couple days , carb to allow for me to bore and stroke the engine to 52cc (i call it a 3.02 cid big block) . gonna start out at 17:1 compression , hopeing to go from 2-2.5 hp to around 5 ...then feburary ill tear it down to drop the compression to something more nitro freidnly or convert it to run on alcohol and go up in comrpession ...the clutch will be a tougher unit to take the (hopefully) double HP and torque....

Speaking of explaing things to my boss ,You moms so ugly i had to tell him why my monitior shatterd when she sent me another picture of herself nude.

Your moms so fat that It didnt shatter just becuase she was ugly but because the pic was 1,675,345,345 pixels by 120,000,00 pixels just to get hlaf her arse in the frame..

skides1
12-20-04, 06:50 PM
ya mamas so fat shes everywhere
Yo mammas so nasty, she uses a queen sealy posterpedic as a maxi pad-over and over again.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 06:53 PM
yo momma so nasty she has a sewage sucker truck for a colostomy bag

crockone
12-20-04, 06:53 PM
ya mama so fat she had to rip the front seat out of her cts ... she now sits in the rear seat to drive.. now she has room in the front for her turkey neck androom in the back for her queensize hump back!

crockone
12-20-04, 06:54 PM
ya mama so fat load leveling shocks are tested at her house... !!!!!!!!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 06:57 PM
you mommas so nasty that even bill clinton wouldnt touch her with your cigar

crockone
12-20-04, 06:59 PM
ya mamas so fat she walks through the drive through.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 07:01 PM
you momma so fat she wont even fit thru the drive thru

skides1
12-20-04, 07:01 PM
ROFL ...dude i fell out of my chair ....glad i came back on here after i got home from work ....id have trouble explaining it to my boss

the bike right now is 39 cc , carb and clutch arrive in the next couple days , carb to allow for me to bore and stroke the engine to 52cc (i call it a 3.02 cid big block) . gonna start out at 17:1 compression , hopeing to go from 2-2.5 hp to around 5 ...then feburary ill tear it down to drop the compression to something more nitro freidnly or convert it to run on alcohol and go up in comrpession ...the clutch will be a tougher unit to take the (hopefully) double HP and torque....

Speaking of explaing things to my boss ,You moms so ugly i had to tell him why my monitior shatterd when she sent me another picture of herself nude.

Your moms so fat that It didnt shatter just becuase she was ugly but because the pic was 1,675,345,345 pixels by 120,000,00 pixels just to get hlaf her arse in the frame..

Hey Stoneage,
Your mammas so stupid, you and her have to use 150 words to explaine choking on ten. I would do the Hiemlick but her ass is toobig, the flies are too thick, and you have a bottle of Nitrous in your ass. Too MUCH Too Much-Seen Fear and Loathing?

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 07:04 PM
fear and loatheing rules

laughing to hard to think

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 07:05 PM
you and your momma so ugly the last thing that touched her ass was the doctor trying to put you back in

crockone
12-20-04, 07:05 PM
your mamma so old she look dead!

skides1
12-20-04, 07:12 PM
On the day I was Born, the nurses gatherd round-to gaze at the wild wonder-the joy they had found-na ne na ne na-Bad to the bone-na ne na ne-bad to the bone- Head nurse spoke up-leave this one alone-cause hes bad to the bone na ne na ne na.

You mammas so stupid- well- look at you!

crockone
12-20-04, 07:14 PM
ya mama so dumb and fat she ate the whole ny subway thinking it was a sandwich.

skides1
12-20-04, 07:17 PM
You guys are getting tired. I'll let you take a nap. Too MUCh Too Much. watch out for the cops man! I am your attorney and I advise you to drive yo mamma to Vegas and put her ass to work!

crockone
12-20-04, 07:18 PM
ya mama so dumb she was told not to write on a piece of paper, she wrote "OK"

skides1
12-20-04, 07:19 PM
na ne na ne! You can do better than that- What happened to Stoney-

crockone
12-20-04, 07:20 PM
Yo mama's so fat, the last time she saw 90210 she was on a scale.

skides1
12-20-04, 07:23 PM
Nice!
At least my mamma can see the scale. The podiatrist is the last person to see yo mammas feet!

crockone
12-20-04, 07:24 PM
Yo mama's so stupid, she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to makeup her mind

davesdeville
12-20-04, 07:45 PM
Your mama's so fat, when she gets her shoes shined she has to take their word for it.

crockone
12-20-04, 07:46 PM
Yo mama's so stupid, I saw her jumping up and down, asked what she was doing, and she said she drank a bottle of medicine and forgot to shake it.

Elvis
12-20-04, 08:06 PM
Yo momma so dumb, she called 7/11 to find out what time they closed.

Yo momma so stupid, when your dad said it was chilly outside, she ran outside with a spoon

Yo momma so clumsy, she could trip over a cordless phone!

Yo momma so hairy you almost died of rugburn at birth!

Yo momma so hairy Bigfoot took HER picture!

crockone
12-20-04, 08:08 PM
Yo mama's so stupid, when she threw a grenade at me I pulled the pin and threw it back.

skides1
12-20-04, 08:09 PM
Elvis Jr.,
Yo mammas so dumb, she married that Jackson guy, and here you be!

crockone
12-20-04, 08:12 PM
Elvis Jr.,

Yo mama's so stupid, she put a ruler on her pillow to see how long she slept.
hahaha...

Elvis
12-20-04, 08:51 PM
Yo momma stank so bad, she knocked a buzzard off a skunk.

Yo momma so stupid, she burned her face bobbing for french fries.

Yo momma so fat, her birth certificate says October 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

skides1
12-20-04, 08:57 PM
Yo momma stank so bad, she knocked a buzzard off a skunk.

Yo momma so stupid, she burned her face bobbing for french fries.

Yo momma so fat, her birth certificate says October 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

LOL!

Elvis
12-20-04, 09:09 PM
Just so nobody gets the wrong idea, these are all JOKES, and I'm not trying to insult anybody's Momma. I love mine and I'm sure you all love yours too. (but mines' the BEST) ;)

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 09:32 PM
sorry had to fix dinner , then american muscle car came on then car crazy , now barret jackson is on with a good review of the early 60s ford galaxie

You momma so fat she did the stunt double for the T rex in jurassic park making the water bounce .

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 09:33 PM
You momma so fat the last time she laid down a scientist named her ass crack the san andreas fault

crockone
12-20-04, 10:22 PM
Yo mama's so stupid, she thought hamburger helper came with another person

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 10:25 PM
yo mommas so fat the last time she farted we lost well over 1,000 mobile homes down here . We had to label it a hurricane so people could get insurance money.

crockone
12-20-04, 10:28 PM
Yo mama's so stupid, if you gave her a penny for her intelligence you'd get change.

Elvis
12-20-04, 10:34 PM
yo mommas so fat the last time she farted we lost well over 1,000 mobile homes down here . We had to label it a hurricane so people could get insurance money.

YO Momma stank so bad, last time she farted George Bush thought he had found Saddam's WMD's.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 10:36 PM
Yo momma is so dirty hans blix was sent into her neither regions looking for wmd. Too bad he only found blue crabs and saddams long lost 4th son .

crockone
12-20-04, 10:37 PM
ya mama so fat she wore a malconm x jacket and a helacoptor landed on her back.!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 10:38 PM
yo momma so fat she was the starting defensive line for the 85 bears .....

Stoneage_Caddy
12-20-04, 10:40 PM
Skides , yo momma IS Sycosis

sorry dude , i saw that other thread and couldnt help myself to that gem

crockone
12-20-04, 10:40 PM
yo momma so fat she was the starting defensive line for the 85 bears .....

ya mama so fat she wore a yellow rain coat and people were calling "TAXI"

skides1
12-20-04, 11:29 PM
Skides , yo momma IS Sycosis

sorry dude , i saw that other thread and couldnt help myself to that gem

Sycosis jacks off to my mamma in Farming Weekly-that dirty bastard!

crockone
12-20-04, 11:31 PM
ya mama is a fat hotel prostiute and they call her "teletubby"

skides1
12-20-04, 11:34 PM
I use my mammas shiney belly to tell me your future- oh wait its blank!

skides1
12-20-04, 11:35 PM
I'm LOL hard ! Teletubbie! truly a belly buster!

Rolex
12-21-04, 07:16 AM
Ummm...can we get off of people's mama's in here....because I just got off yours! :p

Guys at a poker game: Q: "what's wild?"
A: "yo mama"

Stoneage_Caddy
12-21-04, 11:40 AM
Ummm...can we get off of people's mama's in here....because I just got off yours! :p

Your lucky rolex its taken me two days so far to get off of yo momma , im reporting live from base camp at 3700 feet . But things are well , we are living off a cruller we found somewhere around mount ..er fold 3 .

Yo momma so fat even truck scales go "what the fu^&"?

Elvis
12-21-04, 03:46 PM
Yo momma so fat, when she gets on the scale is says "to be continued..."

tsmale
12-21-04, 10:04 PM
This thread is just [I]WRONG !!!!

Yo' mama so stupid,she thinks Cheerios are donut seeds !

crockone
12-21-04, 10:35 PM
Yo mama's so stupid, she invented a solar powered flashlight.

crockone
12-31-04, 01:09 PM
Ya Mama Biotch!