: Presence Distribution Merchant

cts-v-ette
10-25-12, 09:31 AM
Be careful when ordering from this site, I ordered an iPhone V "cover" and all I got was a decal to stick on the back of the phone.

Brian in GA
10-25-12, 10:02 AM
I would call that misleading. I looked at them when they posted those.

hulksdaddy
10-25-12, 10:05 AM
Where was the original post?

CVP33
10-25-12, 10:06 AM
Why not call them and ask for a refund vs. posting on the forum? That way you could post the happy ending that I know Bryce would deliver vs. blind-siding him on a forum?

tkracing
10-25-12, 10:39 AM
I know Bryce has taken care of numerous people here on the forum including myself. The original post does say cover/sticker. Just return it if you are not happy with the decal. I am sure he would refund you the $15.

cts-v-ette
10-25-12, 02:00 PM
Posted on the forum because that's where I learned of the product. Nothing about a sticker, it's listed as a cover. I'm the one that feels I've been blind sided and mislead.

PetroCTS-V
10-25-12, 03:02 PM
I would email Presence to notify them you're unsatisfied with the product and request a refund. For $15 Presence would be foolish to deny a refund.

TheDarkKnight
10-25-12, 05:08 PM
Posted on the forum because that's where I learned of the product. Nothing about a sticker, it's listed as a cover. I'm the one that feels I've been blind sided and mislead.

Dude it's $15, I'll give you the money! Bryce is a reputable vendor and has done right by many of us on this forum. Don't be a crumb and try and blast the guy!
Email him am get your money back, he will most likely tell you to keep your "cover" too, because he wants happy repeat customers.

Reeper
10-25-12, 05:44 PM
I've ordered from Bryce too, I've had nothing but positive dealings also. On a side note when I first saw these I kind of knew they were stickers because of the cost involved. I mean you really can't get a decent iPhone cover THAT CHEAP!

So just give Bryce a chance to return your funds if your THAT upset about it.

CVP33
10-25-12, 07:05 PM
Beware of cts-v-ette posts as they can be very misleading. Presence Distribution is an excellent vendor and would/will do right by the OP is the OP would simply email or PM Bryce vs. sniping on the forum.

cts-v-ette
10-25-12, 07:35 PM
Beware of cts-v-ette posts as they can be very misleading. Presence Distribution is an excellent vendor and would/will do right by the OP is the OP would simply email or PM Bryce vs. sniping on the forum.

You should learn how to read a post for what it is and not read into it what you want. The post is letting you know that a "cover" is not a decal. No one is "bashing" this guy Bryce, I don't know him. I simply ordered a iPhone cover not a decal. The post is informing you "IT'S NOT A COVER, IT'S A DECAL" that's misleading. Go back and read the post a couple of times you might get it!

Hotrod-Realtor
10-25-12, 07:44 PM
You should learn how to read a post for what it is and not read into it what you want. The post is letting you know that a "cover" is not a decal. No one is "bashing" this guy Bryce, I don't know him. I simply ordered a iPhone cover not a decal. The post is informing you "IT'S NOT A COVER, IT'S A DECAL" that's misleading. Go back and read the post a couple of times you might get it!

Try saying that you will call, email or PM Bryce to resolve this and that you are glad he is a respected vendor. Bashing more people is not going to be too effective for you.

F U FAST
10-25-12, 08:14 PM
Another positive dealing here with Bryce and I haven't even bought anything yet. Been fine tuning a big order of mods, trading emails back and forth and he has been super helpful and super responsive!

Presence Distribution
10-29-12, 05:14 PM
Sorry the product was not up to expectation, would gladly issue a refund. Just send me an email/PM as noted by all above.

Thank you everyone for the kind comments, it is refreshing to see our reputation has stood time from big build orders down to shirts.

larry arizona
10-29-12, 08:59 PM
does the word "tact" come to mind? Find some!

rick g
10-29-12, 09:21 PM
They were very good to me. Delivered exactly what they promised.

----------

They were very good to me. Delivered exactly what they promised

Presence Distribution
10-29-12, 09:39 PM
For what it's worth, removed the V covers/stickers from the site. This post did allow us to refocus on the parts and service that got us to where we are today, the top vendor of your favorite exhausts and V upgrades!

Bryce

xlr_x
10-29-12, 10:09 PM
wow looks like i was late for the party and couldn't stand with Bryce
thumps up to Bryce for his great help and the best prices ever :thumbsup:

Ghanim