: i need HELP !!

Devillethrill
10-24-12, 10:19 PM
hi i am payingv 632 a month for a 2008 kia rio5 with insurance, now i got an offer from nissan , for 760 a month with insurance, i could get a 2012 nissan altima luxury pack
1 year maintenance free / free repairs
oil change for life
3 years bumper to bumper
3 years wheels warranty 3 years road side assistance
hazardous road watranty
all equiped altima leather sunroof etc etc etc should i get it ???? just 100 dollars more ?? BUT !
the cons is i will have to pay 35 000 for 7years vs 632 for 4 years for the kia what should i do kia losses value to quick nissan in 3 years if i pay off 15 000 i can re sell it for 16 000 thus not being upside down anymore so ?? sorry for mistakes

cadillac kevin
10-24-12, 10:27 PM
hi i am payingv 632 a month for a 2008 kia rio5 with insurance, now i got an offer from nissan , for 760 a month with insurance, i could get a 2012 nissan altima luxury pack
1 year maintenance free / free repairs
oil change for life
3 years bumper to bumper
3 years wheels warranty 3 years road side assistance
hazardous road watranty
all equiped altima leather sunroof etc etc etc should i get it ???? just 100 dollars more ?? BUT !
the cons is i will have to pay 35 000 for 7years vs 632 for 4 years for the kia what should i do kia losses value to quick nissan in 3 years if i pay off 15 000 i can re sell it for 16 000 thus not being upside down anymore so ?? sorry for mistakes

Seems like we went through this before...pay off then sell the kia and buy a car you actually want. Any way you slice it, you will be upside down with a car you're making payments on in your situation. Paying more for a different car that you will still lose money on is not smart.

rodnok01
10-24-12, 10:28 PM
You're paying 600 a month for a KIA....

Devillethrill
10-24-12, 10:34 PM
Seems like we went through this before...pay off then sell the kia and buy a car you actually want. Any way you slice it, you will be upside down with a car you're making payments on in your situation. Paying more for a different car that you will still lose money on is not smart.

i do want the altima

----------

the thing i forgot is they are making a 5500 discount because its a end sell of 2012 so it covers my old car for whats left of equity basicly its like i buy it with no other old car loan

creeker
10-24-12, 10:52 PM
I think you should sell your car and get something you can afford, 4 years and 7 years of payments is crazy, imo.

Devillethrill
10-24-12, 10:54 PM
I think you should sell your car and get something you can afford, 4 years and 7 years of payments is crazy, imo.

i can't sell it i am stuck on a loan

truckinman
10-24-12, 11:00 PM
Apparently our experienced advice went in one ear and out the other here. I can't believe you're even asking this question again. And now you want to spend MORE money and you STILL haven't even thought about looking for new cheaper insurance I bet. I'm done. Lol. There's really no point in you asking our advice anymore for two reasons.

1. You won't take our advice to mean anything to you

2. This is not in the slightest Cadillac related anymore. You should find a Nissan forum and ask their advice so you can ignore it too. Lol

creeker
10-24-12, 11:03 PM
i can't sell it i am stuck on a loan

Stop paying on the loan and let the bank take it, they will sell it for what they can, and bill you the difference on the loan, take the bus for awhile.

talismandave
10-24-12, 11:03 PM
i do want the altima

Why set your sights so low? Have you seen the new Bentleys!

In RE the post title...yes, yes you do....

Devillethrill
10-24-12, 11:05 PM
Why set your sights so low? Have you seen the new Bentleys!

i don't have that much money for a bently lol just realistic car i could get for my money

talismandave
10-24-12, 11:07 PM
If you need to finance for seven years, you can't afford it!

creeker
10-24-12, 11:09 PM
[QUOTE=Devillethrill;3124239]i don't have that much money for a bently lol just realistic car i could get for my money[/QUOTE

a realistic car might be an 80's monte carlo,($5000.00) theres some nice ones around, I'm serious.

Devillethrill
10-24-12, 11:14 PM
If you need to finance for seven years, you can't afford it!

well that's obvious i ain't going to pay a 1000 dollars a month you nuts and i got this BS rio just 100 dollars less than the altima i don't see why i can't afford it no one will pay 1000 for there car no one can afford a new car these days that's why they have 7 years now

cadillac kevin
10-25-12, 12:09 AM
well that's obvious i ain't going to pay a 1000 dollars a month you nuts and i got this BS rio just 100 dollars less than the altima i don't see why i can't afford it no one will pay 1000 for there car no one can afford a new car these days that's why they have 7 years now

Get a used car...a roadmaster sedan or fwd 3.3 or 3.8 cutlass/ regal/ lesabre etc would serve you well. They may not cost 1k, but you can get a decent one for 1500-2k.

orconn
10-25-12, 12:19 AM
The OP needs more than just "HELP!"

talismandave
10-25-12, 02:06 AM

:gah:

:duh::bang2:

:banghead::bighead::bonkers::cookoo:

:horse::nuffsaid::closed:
:nono::getaway:

97EldETC
10-25-12, 01:18 PM
My mom didn't even pay that much for the IS350 every month.... I think someone needs to go to "dealer haggling school...."

truckinman
10-25-12, 02:14 PM
My mom didn't even pay that much for the IS350 every month.... I think someone needs to go to "dealer haggling school...."

The OP doesn't know how to specify. He's paying something like 320 for the car payment itself and for some crazy reason, pays MORE a month for insurance.....on a KIA for cryin out loud.

So those two combined is where he gets the 600 something a month.

97EldETC
10-25-12, 03:38 PM
The OP doesn't know how to specify. He's paying something like 320 for the car payment itself and for some crazy reason, pays MORE a month for insurance.....on a KIA for cryin out loud.

So those two combined is where he gets the 600 something a month.

Don't blame him. We are conversing over PC here....

truckinman
10-25-12, 04:35 PM
Don't blame him. We are conversing over PC here....

It's not bc of this one time. He started a thread of the exact same thing a month or so ago. He doesn't accept advise even tho that's the whole reason he started both threads.

Kev
10-25-12, 04:39 PM
Obviously you guys are just not telling him what he wants to hear. C'mon! Let's get with the program here!

:coffee:

EChas3
10-26-12, 12:16 AM
Maybe he should buy a house he can't afford, too. That way he could reduce the cost of his insurance with the discounts on his homeowners policy.

It's the lender's fault. Might as well sue them!

77CDV
10-26-12, 12:24 AM
It seems to me I've heard this song before.......

truckinman
10-26-12, 02:11 AM
:gah:

:duh::bang2:

:banghead::bighead::bonkers::cookoo:

:horse::nuffsaid::closed:
:nono::getaway:

This kid just doesn't get it, Dave. You can lead a horse to water....but we just can't make this one drink it

talismandave
10-26-12, 02:12 AM
I would love to see the total amount paid at the end of 7 years. 6 years was insanity, when did they start offering 7?

The way to fix the biggest mistake in your life, is not to make a bigger one.
At some point you have to make a reckoning. Better to do it now while the numbers are lower.

Ludacrisvp
10-26-12, 02:44 AM
It seems to me I've heard this song before.......

Yeah it's a troll. The same thread was posted a couple months back.

Rolex
10-26-12, 07:02 AM
:closed: