: How many times has your SRX gone back for warranty service?

BKbroiler61
10-24-12, 08:51 PM
My wife has had her 2011 SRX luxury for 2 years now, 29,000 miles. In that time it was back twice to fix the radio changing stations as the vehicle was restarted. Once for an occasional power steering noise, sounding like air in the system. They didn't find a cause for that and lately it's happening again. Another visit for AC work - the accumulator/filter needed replacement. Another time for a rattle sound in the right rear somewhere - it's still doing it. Lately, one of the key fobs is malfunctioning. Last time at the dealer, McGuire in Woodbridge NJ, they left serious grease deposits on the front passenger floormat and carpet, and didn't fix the rattle.
I am not a GM basher by any means. I've owned nothing but GM vehicles in my 40 years of driving. I have never had more than 1 or 2 issues with any previous vehicle .This is very disappointing.

Caddybill
10-25-12, 12:53 AM
My 2011 Lux has had several warranty issues. Last one was to have the radio/nav system replaced. Previously, the AC dryer was replaced, a power seat motor was replaced, and the OEM tires had to be trued in order to balance them. Now, of coarse, I will be needing to replace these tires at about 25,000 miles.
This is my 3rd new Cadillac and seems to need more repairs than any of my former cars. I have never had this many warranty repairs In any of my other GM cars. My last vehicle was an 04 GMC Envoy XL and I am now wishing I had not traded it on this SRX. The only trouble I had with it was a bad speedometer after 90000 miles.
I am now wondering if I should not have bought a better extended warranty than the 60000 mile one I have.

Marc NY
10-25-12, 08:31 AM
My 2010 SRX was back to the dealer 3 times for warranty work. On the other hand I have owned my 2012 for just over a year and I have only been back to my dealership to take advantage of my free maintenance service of oil changes and tire rotation. The only other visits I had to the dealer were to test drive the new beautiful XTS and to order my 2013. :)

xchief
10-25-12, 08:45 AM
2012 SRX for 1 year now only back for normal oil/ service, no issues .
Very Happy

Jake2010
10-25-12, 09:08 AM
23K on my 2010, no major issues here! Had the dreaded chrome pieces replaced under the recall but mine never actually fell off. Had the radio/nav software updated because of the Washington D.C. location default. Had the transmission shifting software updated to address a hesitation in the shifting. But that's been it, and all were done during routine oil change appointments so I'm pretty happy so far!

The car is paid off but I wish I had that 3.6L! :( I might consider the CTS or one of the new models then in 2014!!

swgyoooo
10-25-12, 09:22 AM
I'm on my 4th SRX. One 2010, two 2011's, and currently a 2012...My 2010 needed an Oxygen sensor, The 2011's were never back, and the 2012 has needed a tire pressure sensor. Overall, they have been fantastic.

BKbroiler61
10-25-12, 09:29 AM
Thanks for the responses. So far, it seems most owners are having better luck than us.

GeeVee
10-25-12, 01:24 PM
I`ve had my 2010 in for a clock issue, when the motor blew up and now I have a noisey driver`s seat.

phunter1
10-25-12, 05:11 PM
None on my 2012 so far. Only oil changes.

Phil

stevec5375
10-25-12, 06:38 PM
I have a 2010 Premium that has approx. 18K miles on it. Here's all my warranty work:

1. Left rear red reflector fell off and had to be replaced.
2. The chrome pieces surrounding the front mirrors on both sides fell off and had to be replaced. TWICE!
3. Have had the Radio/Nav unit replaced two times due to Washington DC always being the default; wouldn't remember the last selected channel; always got Nav warning screen.
4. No A/C coming out of the rear vents.
5. Rearview mirror had to be replaced due to excess movement.
6. Bluetooth failure due to Logic Lock.
7. Left license plate light lens cover fell off.
8. New front windshield due to delamination in the upper left and right corners.

I treat my car very carefully and keep it spotless. This is the first American car I've had in a very long time. I've never had so many problems with other cars I've owned. When Consumer Reports says the "predicted reliability" on this car is not very good, I think you can see why if mine is any indication.

TheCaptain
10-25-12, 11:09 PM
I cant even count the number of times mine has been back in for warranty. All i know is that i drove every vehicle in GM's lineup (just about) twice or more. BUT my SRX is fixed with 0 issues right now. :)

Marc NY
10-26-12, 12:21 PM
I cant even count the number of times mine has been back in for warranty. All i know is that i drove every vehicle in GM's lineup (just about) twice or more. BUT my SRX is fixed with 0 issues right now. :) If you happen to been on this forum for awhile you would have noticed that most of the visits to the dearships occurred in the first Model Year of the completely new GEN II MY 2010 SRX. GM as all other manufactures strive to achieve a flawless launch. However, sometimes there will be issues that creep up after the initial SOP, start of production and sometimes GM and their vendors will have to tweak their initial products. I had both of my chrome pieces by my mirror on my 2010 SRX drop off and or came loose. The OEM vendor for GM was a Canadian vendor who certainly made good on all of their chrome pieces and as you can see no one from 2011-2013 has complained about that issue again. As for the arm console that moved easily for some, I am sure that GM had their vendor look at that issue and corrected it later on in the launch. Then GM listened to their SRX owners and in 2012 brought out a lot of new refinements and the biggest was the 3.6L engine to satisfy those that wanted or needed the extra torque and power. Now in 2013 Cadillac has refreshed their products and made more safety features available that drivers are expecting or demanding on their new vehicles.

We are now in the 4th MY (Model Year) of the GEN II SRX and GM has continuously improved their vehicles. My 2012 was perfect throughout my ownership. Of course I liked it so much that I got another one. Unfortunately, issues will come up and it is how GM and or the dealerships handle or fix those problems that makes for a good or bad experience of ownership.

TheCaptain
10-26-12, 01:26 PM
Absolutely Marc, I totally agree. Its just a big kick in the nuts to spend $60 g's on my first Cadillac and have it currently be "a lemon". At the same time, its so awesome at everything it does I love it so much, and you are right about the dealer. The dealer has accommodated me and bent over backwards to get this thing fixed and that made the difference. I do feel for somebody that has a dealership that won't get behind them, that's the equivalent of being deserted on an island...

stevec5375
10-26-12, 07:08 PM
Absolutely Marc, I totally agree. Its just a big kick in the nuts to spend $60 g's on my first Cadillac and have it currently be "a lemon". At the same time, its so awesome at everything it does I love it so much, and you are right about the dealer. The dealer has accommodated me and bent over backwards to get this thing fixed and that made the difference. I do feel for somebody that has a dealership that won't get behind them, that's the equivalent of being deserted on an island...

My dealer did indeed fix all of my issues it's just I like being home more than at the dealership. :)

The lesson I have taken from this is that I will not be buying another car the first year of a redesign.

----------

If you happen to been on this forum for awhile you would have noticed that most of the visits to the dearships occurred in the first Model Year of the completely new GEN II MY 2010 SRX. GM as all other manufactures strive to achieve a flawless launch. However, sometimes there will be issues that creep up after the initial SOP, start of production and sometimes GM and their vendors will have to tweak their initial products. I had both of my chrome pieces by my mirror on my 2010 SRX drop off and or came loose. The OEM vendor for GM was a Canadian vendor who certainly made good on all of their chrome pieces and as you can see no one from 2011-2013 has complained about that issue again. As for the arm console that moved easily for some, I am sure that GM had their vendor look at that issue and corrected it later on in the launch. Then GM listened to their SRX owners and in 2012 brought out a lot of new refinements and the biggest was the 3.6L engine to satisfy those that wanted or needed the extra torque and power. Now in 2013 Cadillac has refreshed their products and made more safety features available that drivers are expecting or demanding on their new vehicles.

We are now in the 4th MY (Model Year) of the GEN II SRX and GM has continuously improved their vehicles. My 2012 was perfect throughout my ownership. Of course I liked it so much that I got another one. Unfortunately, issues will come up and it is how GM and or the dealerships handle or fix those problems that makes for a good or bad experience of ownership.

Marc,

Have you ever kept a car long enough to let it run out of warranty? If you kept an SRX longer than the warranty period, you might find the expense of getting things fixed to be prohibitive. I know I would.

BKbroiler61
10-27-12, 06:32 PM
Well the dealer eliminated the rattle - bad right rear shock absorber, and corrected the key fob issue. I hope I can stay out of this thread for a while.

droctane
10-27-12, 07:45 PM
2007 SRX N* Sport Edition - zero warranty issues (76000mi) - superb vehicle.

1984 Ford Ranger (333000 mi) - 1991 Mustang 5.0 (281000 mi) -- 1 warranty issue on each many years ago.

Maintenance is the key for any vehicle.

Quit your whining! If you take it in for warranty, it is a free or nearly free fix!

Having been a technician for nearly 30 years, no vehicle has been built perfect yet. Every year, more features are added, and more things can go wrong ---

halp
10-30-12, 08:33 PM
2011 Luxury with 11,000 miles just one year old. Have only been back for free oil changes and tire rotations. Did have to go to the body shop for hale damage repair, but I can't blame that on the General.

NotMine
10-30-12, 09:28 PM
ZIP.....2012 Luxury model. Of course it is only 6 months old and has 2300 miles.

stevec5375
10-31-12, 05:58 PM
I'd really be worried if a 2012 model went back for a lot of warranty repairs. Us 2010 owners did all the debugging for you. Count your blessings!

embassy
11-01-12, 07:46 PM
I have had my 2010 for just over 2 years and it has been in 19 times now for warranty work. Shortest time was 8 hours, longest was 3 weeks. I have not had it in for the past 3 months which is the record for longest time without visiting the dealership. Still have a couple of issues, but have basically given up on those. For the most part I am now happy, except for the squeak, creak, rattle from my roofliner.

BKbroiler61
11-07-12, 01:57 PM
Quit your whining? Maintenance is the key? The dealer is responsible for maintenance, not me, genius. My complaints are not whining. A $20K Toyota wouldn't have any of these issues.

stevec5375
11-07-12, 06:05 PM
Quit your whining? Maintenance is the key? The dealer is responsible for maintenance, not me, genius. My complaints are not whining. A $20K Toyota wouldn't have any of these issues.

Why don't you stay on topic and post your warranty issues. You sound like you're the one whining to me. Please!

tmw
11-08-12, 09:41 PM
2012 with 11000 miles. I had a door adjusted slightly to make closing easier. That's about it. No real issues.....oh except for getting rear ended 12 miles down the road from the dealer after purchase, and the hail storm that smashed up the hood.

Still drives nice.

allgm
11-09-12, 10:50 AM
2010 with 33,000 miles 5 times. 1. clock issues
2. replace nav unit
3. replace windshield
4. moulding between windshield and roof rail came loose
5. replace rear stabilizer links
Not a big deal to me. Got a free wash job each time. All covered by warranty.

BKbroiler61
11-09-12, 01:50 PM
Why don't you stay on topic and post your warranty issues. You sound like you're the one whining to me. Please!

What are you talking about? I started this thread by posting my warranty issues.

gary2381
11-09-12, 03:25 PM
I purchased my 2010 premium in July of 2010. The radio was broken when I purchased it so it spent a week in the shop getting a new radio. That new one lasted until August of this year. The clock started setting itself ahead 7 hours. I took it in and they replaced the radio (lost my XM lifetime sub).

After getting the new radio the Time Shift function began giving the message "Please Try Again Later". I took it back and they replaced the radio again. When I went to pick it up I tried the time shift function in front of the service manager and it was still broken. That was over three weeks ago. I received a call earlier this week that they are having an engineer fly down from Michigan to work on my car. Other than the radio issues the vehicle has been solid.

jimpeddycord.com
11-14-12, 09:48 AM
We have owned our SRX Lux AWD since 2/11/11. The car has been in the shop more times than any other car that I have ever owned.
The A/C would not turn off (it was 10 degrees outside). It needed a firmware update.
The leather started peeling off the driver seat. New leather was ordered.
The sunroof makes a rattling sound when closed. It has been in four times for this, it was completely rebuilt and still creaks and rattles.
The A/C would not turn on (it was 95 degrees outside). A module needed to be replaced.
Driver side seat heater stopped working. "pinched wire".
The last time that I brought it in for the sunroof, when they rebuilt it, they gave me a 2012 SRX as a loaner. The sunroof creaked. Oh well.
Jim

300:29:1
11-14-12, 11:41 AM
I purchased my 2010 premium in July of 2010. The radio was broken when I purchased it so it spent a week in the shop getting a new radio. That new one lasted until August of this year. The clock started setting itself ahead 7 hours. I took it in and they replaced the radio (lost my XM lifetime sub).

After getting the new radio the Time Shift function began giving the message "Please Try Again Later". I took it back and they replaced the radio again. When I went to pick it up I tried the time shift function in front of the service manager and it was still broken. That was over three weeks ago. I received a call earlier this week that they are having an engineer fly down from Michigan to work on my car. Other than the radio issues the vehicle has been solid.

WOW! XM shouldn't have taken your lifetime sub under the circumstances. I believe that although its for the life of the vehicle, if the radio is defective they should transfer it. You might check on this.

zinner
11-18-12, 06:02 PM
1) Washer Fluid tank Broke
2) Washer Fluid tank broke again, Power steering issue
3) Driver headlight drain was clogged up and light went out
4) Rear Differential filter clogged
5) Passenger Light clogged/fogged and light went out
6) Drivers power Seat went out, brought it in the techs said it was fine, went out the car, it wasn't working, the service writer wiggled the connectors, it started working again and said if it stops working bring it back again.
7) Radio just went crazy one day delete all the presets and replaced them with --
8) Wipers last about a year and blades separate.
9) Sunroof drain clogged (it's NEVER open), and leaked into the cabin. I am not sure how it clogs when it's never been opened except when it's bright and sunny.

Also the seat presets never work dependably. Some time I get my wifes, some times she gets mine. Really no rhyme or reason to it, and frustrating to no end to smash my knee on the wheel when I get in with her seat settings.

Not to mention the 4 recalls that have been done.

In the scheme of things maybe it's not that big a deal, but many of them are all functions of a car that you depends on for it's safe operation. Not to mention the shear inconvenience of bringing the car in for service constantly.

It's about 22 months old and has about 16k miles. It's quite a disappointment from my other Cadillac, it's really a trumped up equinox with no quality that I would expect from my CTS's or my Gen 1 SRX (which was a beautiful car that I wish I never traded in now).

Tigereye
11-19-12, 03:05 PM
Our 2012 has 24,000. The only thing done so far has been the "scheduled maintenance". Wish our previous Caddys had been like this one!

zinner
11-19-12, 04:51 PM
Glad to hear the 2012 is doing so well, in general do people feel the 2012's are improved over the 2010s?

bakerboston
11-19-12, 05:41 PM
Just got my 2010 SRX Performance (with 32K miles) back from the dealer after having multiple items fixed. Luckily, all fixes were covered 100% under warranty. I only had the vehicle for 3 weeks before I starting noticing the issues. Perhaps, the previous owner didn't care/notice enough to have them fixed. Below is a list of each issue, along with its fix.

1) HVAC Noise (Churning/Flutter in Dash) - Actuator Replaced and reprogrammed. Sound is gone.
2) Rumble in Rear of Vehicle - Gas Tank Replaced. Suspension tuned. Sounds less rough in the rear so far.
3) Front Wheel Scraping/Grinding Noise in Cold Weather - Upper Strut Mounts replaced. Need to try driving when it's cold, below 40 degrees.
4) Nav Issue (Showing Washington, DC and Displaying "I Agree" Screen) - Updated software to latest version. So far, so good.
5) Lag in Shifting During Acceleration - Was told this could not be fixed. Has to do with lack of 3.0L V6 256HP engine. Newer models have a 3.6L with 308HP, apparently.

stevec5375
11-24-12, 09:49 AM
Glad to hear the 2012 is doing so well, in general do people feel the 2012's are improved over the 2010s?

Where is Marc when you need him? :stirpot:

Caddybill
12-04-12, 01:15 AM
My 2011 Lux has had several warranty issues. Last one was to have the radio/nav system replaced. Previously, the AC dryer was replaced, a power seat motor was replaced, and the OEM tires had to be trued in order to balance them. Now, of coarse, I will be needing to replace these tires at about 25,000 miles.
This is my 3rd new Cadillac and seems to need more repairs than any of my former cars. I have never had this many warranty repairs In any of my other GM cars. My last vehicle was an 04 GMC Envoy XL and I am now wishing I had not traded it on this SRX. The only trouble I had with it was a bad speedometer after 90000 miles.
I am now wondering if I should not have bought a better extended warranty than the 60000 mile one I have.

I just found my driver seat motor has quit working again. Thank goodness for the warranty. However, it still will cost me one or two days time away form my business.

Chardo
12-04-12, 11:27 AM
2010 SRX Luxury AWD:

Digital clock in touch screen would not hold change to daylight savings time. Each time car was turned off and on, time would revert back to previous. Radio was replaced--twice.

Major leak from sunroof flooded carpet. Replaced drain hose and cleaned carpet.

Fluttering noise from driver door. Allegedly repaired--four times--yet it's still there.

Service Theft Deterrent System light was on for several days, then car needed to be jump started. Electrical and theft systems checked out ok, and battery was replaced

Headlamp bulb had to be replaced in order to pass state inspection at local Goodyear shop. Shortly afterward, got letter from Cadillac about headlamp recall. Submitted claim and GM reimbursed me.

Car would not start, and Service Stabilitrac light came on. Car had to be towed to dealer (on Saturday night, of course, not to be touched until Monday). Installed some software updates to fix. They also found OnStar not working, and repaired cellular antenna connectors.

Needless to say, that's more warranty repairs than any car I have ever owned.

sirdan
12-19-12, 05:15 PM
my 2013 performance with Driver assist had FRONT CAMERA service notice come on the driver's dashboard display. The Lane Departure does not work when the front camera is off. They first did FIRM-Update. 2 days later, I had to take it back for the exact same problem. This time, They replace the whole front camera. So far, the only problem i am having is lane departure warning turning on and off....i notice it because when you are on the freeway and you have the lane departure on, there should be a green icon on the driver's side dash board. Then that light goes off, I tried to trigger the Lane Departure... NOTHING. When it comes on, I did the same thing to Trigger the Alarm and it works. So I give it a little while....

paid4c4
12-20-12, 10:51 AM
I hope I don't jinx our good luck but our 2012 with 11.5K hasn't been back to the dealer except for oil changes, tire rotation and detailing. I've had a lot of new cars from a number of manufacturers and our SRX is the best of the bunch. I replaced a 2009 Infiniti FX35 with 22K with our SRX and consider it a step up. I'm planning on replacing the 2012 in 2015 at which time I'll look around and drive the models/makes which I find interesting and choose accordingly. I have no brand loyalty and base purchases on quality, performance, toys and price.

e004698
12-20-12, 11:07 PM
Working backwards from yesterday, I had the radio replaced to fix the whole nav, radio, clock issue. The stability system /AWD quit working during a blizzard, that has been fixed. I had the engine/transmission reflashes. I had the power steering recall addressed and I bought 4 new tires because I got a nail too close to the sidewall and because tires were worn 7/32, had to replace all 4, something to do with AWD/ differencial. I had better luck with mt 2004 Envoy also, but it is head and shoulders above the Envoy I love the SRX and agree with the guy that the 3.6 would really be nice. Also agree with guy who said any first year model is going to have a few shakeouts. Don't dispair! If you send out a thread about warranty service, your bound to get a few hits. 2010AWD 27k miles

Cadillac Cust Svc
12-21-12, 11:42 AM
I hope I don't jinx our good luck but our 2012 with 11.5K hasn't been back to the dealer except for oil changes, tire rotation and detailing. I've had a lot of new cars from a number of manufacturers and our SRX is the best of the bunch. I replaced a 2009 Infiniti FX35 with 22K with our SRX and consider it a step up. I'm planning on replacing the 2012 in 2015 at which time I'll look around and drive the models/makes which I find interesting and choose accordingly. I have no brand loyalty and base purchases on quality, performance, toys and price.

Paid4c4, I'm happy to hear everything is going well with your SRX! Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and don't hesitate to contact me if you ever have vehicle questions. I'm reachable via email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com.

Working backwards from yesterday, I had the radio replaced to fix the whole nav, radio, clock issue. The stability system /AWD quit working during a blizzard, that has been fixed. I had the engine/transmission reflashes. I had the power steering recall addressed and I bought 4 new tires because I got a nail too close to the sidewall and because tires were worn 7/32, had to replace all 4, something to do with AWD/ differencial. I had better luck with mt 2004 Envoy also, but it is head and shoulders above the Envoy I love the SRX and agree with the guy that the 3.6 would really be nice. Also agree with guy who said any first year model is going to have a few shakeouts. Don't dispair! If you send out a thread about warranty service, your bound to get a few hits. 2010AWD 27k miles

Your feedback is also much appreciated, e004. I'm just an email away if you would like me to officially document any of your (or any customer's!) SRX experiences. I'm always happy to investigate on your behalf!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

stevec5375
01-21-13, 08:57 AM
One thing to keep in mind when reading this thread is that a lot of people have "issues" with their SRX they don't even know are problems. Heck, some of the techs don't even know about certain problems and you have to direct them to the documentation. So I suspect there are people out there driving around in SRXs that are bug ridden and are blissfully ignorant. Just look at how many questions we get on this forum that indicate a clear lack of reading the manual.

tnfan
01-21-13, 03:33 PM
We purchased our 2012 SRX Premium AWD in March 2012. We now have 16,500 trouble free miles. No issues whatsoever. I have owned many different brands of automobiles in my 50+ years of driving and can say without reservation this is the most solid vehicle I have owned. We also have a 2007 Lexus ES350 purchased new in 2006. The first 40,000 miles with the Lexus was a nightmare. The Lexus had numerous rattles, brake issues, camshaft replacement, and several other issues. Our Cadillac has so far been much more dependable.

LynnF
01-22-13, 03:48 PM
I've lost the chrome around my mirror on driver's side twice on my 2010. Shocking. On the passenger side it's loose. Hubby finally removed the whole piece and glued it.
I've had it in twice on recalls (power steering hose and headlights).

algiorda
01-22-13, 06:14 PM
2010 32,000 miles - No Repairs needed at the dealer at all. (fingers crossed)

(I glued the trim under the side view mirror on myself)

stevec5375
01-22-13, 07:34 PM
I have a 2010 Premium that has approx. 18K miles on it. Here's all my warranty work:

2. The chrome pieces surrounding the front mirrors on both sides fell off and had to be replaced. TWICE!
3. Have had the Radio/Nav unit replaced two times due to Washington DC always being the default; wouldn't remember the last selected channel; always got Nav warning screen.
8. New front windshield due to delamination in the upper left and right corners.
9. Left front headlight assembly replaced due to water standing in it and causing major condensation internally.

I treat my car very carefully and keep it spotless. This is the first American car I've had in a very long time. I've never had so many problems with other cars I've owned. When Consumer Reports says the "predicted reliability" on this car is not very good, I think you can see why if mine is any indication.

{Edit: I added #9 today since I just got back from the dealership. The service advisor told me the headlight assembly would have cost me $1,000 to replace if it hadn't been covered by warranty. OUCH!! }

pltnmsldr05
01-25-13, 02:15 PM
My 2012 Cadillac SRX with no more than 3,000 miles on it suddenly died on me in the middle of the road, I started it back up and it would not go above 20 MPH...Took it to the dealer and they cant seem to figure what the problem is. 1st american car I ever owned and im so dissapointed, I should've stuck with Acura!!!

embassy
01-29-13, 02:39 PM
2010 SRX with 28,000 miles and going in tomorrow for regular scheduled maintenance plus more warranty issues. Has been in at least 18 times for warranty issues, (not in order).

1. Windshield and passenger side glass spots and streaks - 3 times in the first two weeks of owning the vehicle.
2. Front strut issue - twice.
3. Squeaks and rattles from the sunroof area.
4. Headliner clips broke and headliner fell down on drivers side.
5. Washington DC Nav issue.
6. Rattle in rear - rear armrest came loose.
7. Rattle in rear - rear passenger window channel came loose.
8. Windshield cracked while sitting in garage.
9. Front headlight kept going out.
10. Stabiltrak light kept coming on.
11. Towed in when engine control module failed - three weeks for parts.
12. Rattle in headliner and clips came out again.
13. Grinding noise when turning steering wheel.
14. Passenger seat came loose.
15. Fluttering noise from AC unit

My 2004 CTS and 2007 STS were perfect. One recall on the CTS in three years and zero issues with the STS. Guess I am making up for it now.

ladypro
01-29-13, 03:14 PM
everybody knows by now the 2010 was a loser

stevec5375
01-29-13, 07:08 PM
everybody knows by now the 2010 was a loser

It was such a loser that I doubt very seriously that I'll be buying another Cadillac anytime soon.

Cadillac Cust Svc
01-29-13, 08:38 PM
2010 SRX with 28,000 miles and going in tomorrow for regular scheduled maintenance plus more warranty issues. Has been in at least 18 times for warranty issues, (not in order).

1. Windshield and passenger side glass spots and streaks - 3 times in the first two weeks of owning the vehicle.
2. Front strut issue - twice.
3. Squeaks and rattles from the sunroof area.
4. Headliner clips broke and headliner fell down on drivers side.
5. Washington DC Nav issue.
6. Rattle in rear - rear armrest came loose.
7. Rattle in rear - rear passenger window channel came loose.
8. Windshield cracked while sitting in garage.
9. Front headlight kept going out.
10. Stabiltrak light kept coming on.
11. Towed in when engine control module failed - three weeks for parts.
12. Rattle in headliner and clips came out again.
13. Grinding noise when turning steering wheel.
14. Passenger seat came loose.
15. Fluttering noise from AC unit

My 2004 CTS and 2007 STS were perfect. One recall on the CTS in three years and zero issues with the STS. Guess I am making up for it now.

Let us know how your visit to the dealer goes tomorrow, embassy. We apologize that you've had to have so many repairs done on your SRX already, and if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll do all we can to assist!
Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service

Ponyman
01-30-13, 07:14 AM
There were things I didn't like about it compared to our new 13, but actually our 10 was trouble free, except for the drreaded chrome strip. Other than oil changes, the chrome strip replacement was the only time it was in the dealership. I well above average care of my vehicles, and I would have to rate our 10 as satisfactory. We may have been the exception, but all of them weren't bad.

stemp
02-07-13, 11:59 PM
2010 srx power steering hose leaking,grinding noise front struts twice sensors and now power steering just blew up.Not impressed!

stevec5375
02-08-13, 06:27 PM
There were things I didn't like about it compared to our new 13, but actually our 10 was trouble free, except for the drreaded chrome strip. Other than oil changes, the chrome strip replacement was the only time it was in the dealership. I well above average care of my vehicles, and I would have to rate our 10 as satisfactory. We may have been the exception, but all of them weren't bad.

Pony,

I recall the times we were at one another throat on here. Perhaps you can understand why I was so bitter when you consider after paying $40K+ for a new SRX I was having all these problems. Apparently you have been quite fortunate not to have a problematic vehicle like so many of us who took the bait on the 2010 version 1 dot 0.

----------

2010 srx power steering hose leaking,grinding noise front struts twice sensors and now power steering just blew up.Not impressed!

Posts like these, unfortunately, are why Consumer Reports rates the SRX reliability as "below average". I'm dumping mine before it runs out of warranty in Jan 2014. There is no way I'm getting stuck with out-of-pocket expenditures for a bad design.

stevec5375
02-24-13, 09:09 AM

2. The chrome pieces surrounding the front mirrors on both sides fell off and had to be replaced. THREE TIMES!
9. Replaced driver's side headlight due to condensation and water standing in it.

Sandyz3
05-18-13, 04:59 PM
Can someone help me? I have the same Washington DC Problem with the navigation, as well as the radio not remembering that I was on FM before I turned off the car. I took the car in to the dealer 2X on the navigation and disappearing clock issues. I have now been told by the dealership that there is no fix for the issues with defaults to Washington. Others seem to have gotten some help, my dealer said sorry you just have to do the extra step to change the state every time. I have had the car since 3/26/13 and have been in for service 3 times nori am not impressed with Cadillac at all!!!

stevec5375
05-18-13, 05:39 PM
Can someone help me? I have the same Washington DC Problem with the navigation, as well as the radio not remembering that I was on FM before I turned off the car. I took the car in to the dealer 2X on the navigation and disappearing clock issues. I have now been told by the dealership that there is no fix for the issues with defaults to Washington. Others seem to have gotten some help, my dealer said sorry you just have to do the extra step to change the state every time. I have had the car since 3/26/13 and have been in for service 3 times nori am not impressed with Cadillac at all!!!

You need your Nav/Radio replaced and it needs to be flashed with the latest version of the firmware. Your dealer is either clueless or lazy. This is a known issue and has been around for a very long time.

Andy_TN
05-25-13, 02:05 PM
Second what Steve said. At one point, our dealer tried to tell us this was "normal" behavior. Be persistent and if you're still not getting anywhere, find a new dealer.

You need your Nav/Radio replaced and it needs to be flashed with the latest version of the firmware. Your dealer is either clueless or lazy. This is a known issue and has been around for a very long time.[COLOR="Silver"]

TheCaptain
05-25-13, 03:23 PM
My new 2013 is less than two months old, sitting at the dealer for its third time. 7100 kms on it right now.

Right from day one: Adaptive Cruise hasn't worked properly, it runs in 20 minute "segments" with a two minute cooldown. First time to dealer at 1100 kms, couldn't find anything wrong.
3600 km: Right Side Blind Zone Alert malfunctioned and remained ON all the time, even when the vehicle was off. Also the vehicle would not restart, randomly, and was towed to the dealer while it sat for a day (saturday evening to monday morning) and was 'fine' and restarted normally on monday. :mad2:
7100 kms: Adaptive Cruise again to see if they can fix it.

embassy
06-14-13, 05:03 PM
My new 2013 is less than two months old, sitting at the dealer for its third time. 7100 kms on it right now.

That is starting to sound like my 2010. Ouch.

bsze
06-21-13, 02:08 AM
The 2010 SRX is just a pile of junk. I have owned 2004 2500HD diesel, 2 different Astro vans, 2007 Equinox and none of those I had to go back for warranty work more than 2 times.

In 2.5 years of ownership, and 35000kms I had all this done:

- front diff leaking, whole housing replaced with gaskets
- awd failed, rear diff pump and filter replaced
- gas tank replaced due to noise
- front strut and top mounts replaced due to noise
- rear hatch struts replaced
- rear hatch noise over rough pavement (they cant find the problem)
- pedal assembly got a loose spring sound to it (dealer cant find the problem)
- front headlight hazing (dealer said its not covered under warranty WTF?)

I have spent well over a month in the dealers courtesy cars. SUCKS.

Cadillac Cust Svc
06-21-13, 11:11 PM
The 2010 SRX is just a pile of junk. I have owned 2004 2500HD diesel, 2 different Astro vans, 2007 Equinox and none of those I had to go back for warranty work more than 2 times.

In 2.5 years of ownership, and 35000kms I had all this done:

- front diff leaking, whole housing replaced with gaskets
- awd failed, rear diff pump and filter replaced
- gas tank replaced due to noise
- front strut and top mounts replaced due to noise
- rear hatch struts replaced
- rear hatch noise over rough pavement (they cant find the problem)
- pedal assembly got a loose spring sound to it (dealer cant find the problem)
- front headlight hazing (dealer said its not covered under warranty WTF?)

I have spent well over a month in the dealers courtesy cars. SUCKS.

Hello bsze,

I apologize that you have had so many issues with your SRX. I know how frustrating multiple vehicle issues can be. I see that you are not located in the U.S. since you are using km. Unfortunately, we are only equipped to work with U.S. customers. Have you reached out to GM in the country that you live? If you were to private message me where you are located, I could locate the contact information for you. Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

TheCaptain
06-22-13, 11:45 AM
The good news is, ever since the last glitch at 7500kms, the Adaptive Cruise only glitched once (at night, in rain, in a Colorado construction zone with tons of reflectors. may or may not have confused it). Now at 18 000 kms with not a hitch!

westham
08-10-13, 06:38 PM
Purchased a 2010 luxury with 33305 miles on it two weeks ago and it has been back twice since, first time a new battery and 2nd time for a new radio due to the Washington DC default/clock issue. I was given a 2014 ATS 2.0T with 10 miles on it as a loaner :cool2: so no complaints there, but I did decide to spend $2100.00 on an extended warranty just in case:bonkers:, takes me to July 2018 or 83305 miles bumper to bumper no deductible.

TheCaptain
08-11-13, 11:51 AM
And the Driver Assist System pulled up an error on the dash. Two trips to the dealer. One to diagnose, one to repair once the parts came in...

stealth97
08-12-13, 01:17 AM
Westham, did you get the extended warranty at the dealer? Did you have to haggle? I'm considering getting one too. Thanks!

westham
08-12-13, 01:43 PM
Westham, did you get the extended warranty at the dealer? Did you have to haggle? I'm considering getting one too. Thanks!
Yes I had to Haggle, it started of at 4 years from date of purchase or 50k miles for $2,500 I got it down to 5 years or an additional 50K (which ever comes first) bumper to bumper for $2100 so I'm good after the factory warranty is finished to July 2018 or 83305 miles (which ever comes first) also started off with a $100 deductable, then went to no deductable if I took it back to the dealer I purchased it from but still $100 deductable at other dealers, then it ended up without a deductable anywhere, it's written CNA National Warranty Corp.

stealth97
08-12-13, 09:27 PM
Thank you Westham! Do you mind if I ask which dealer you got it at?

westham
08-13-13, 10:52 AM
The Chevrolet dealer in Glendale CA. (when the 2010 SRX was recently purchased ) But take a look on the internet, EBay I understand dealers sell them off cheaper because usually they are out of the area and it's very doubtful they will be the ones doing the warranty work.

krawken
08-13-13, 12:14 PM
2012- Luxury Had car..1 year and 3 months. Replaced top of dash....always lines in it. Caused by air bag bracket underneath. If you look at pass. dash u will see lines on some. A outline of airbag or bracket Pass seat heater went off after 5 min. They found that pins were bent from Factory underneath seat.
They fixed both n/c. Other than that.....Love car

westham
08-14-13, 11:59 AM
Heading back to the dealer again very soon, the light on the AC Zone switch does not illuminate after the switch is pressed. Also can't understand why when the navigation is set with an address and the HDD is switched off the navigation shuts down also, anyone know why or what I'm doing wrong?

TheCaptain
08-15-13, 08:25 AM
Westham, the '10-'12 SRX's Nav and stereo/audio is integrated as one. If you turn off the sound (aside from muting it) it turns off the whole system including Nav. Dumb, yes. But that is the way it works.

westham
08-15-13, 11:17 AM
Yes, Dumb it is, thanks for the confirmation.

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-15-13, 11:39 AM
Heading back to the dealer again very soon, the light on the AC Zone switch does not illuminate after the switch is pressed. Also can't understand why when the navigation is set with an address and the HDD is switched off the navigation shuts down also, anyone know why or what I'm doing wrong?

Hello westham,

I am sorry you are having a vehicle issue again and are heading back to the dealer. I see TheCaptain was able to answer your navigation question. If there is anything we can assist you with, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

warnercc
08-20-13, 12:20 PM
2013 Performance here new in February and back so many times I can even begin to remember them all. It wouldn't be so bad to have to take the car back for all the things that have gone wrong if they would just fix at least one of the issues. We get new cars every 2-3 years and this is the first car that I have had to take back because something actually doesn't work in at least 10 years. I don't think I ask too much but I expect the things that I have bought and paid for to work properly and not cause undo aggravation. Most of the issues have been with the Cue system. You would think that for something that they base a lot of their advertising on, they would make sure the system worked properly and when it didn't to do everything they can to make it work properly. It's like, hey look at this great thing that we got here....oh, oh, don't touch that.....aren't those icons cool?.....what, you really wanted that to work?

skypara
09-02-13, 10:00 AM
Wow...
100km/24 hours old SRX Premium here, and tonight will sleep at the dealer's workshop. Reason - TPMS malfunction and requires change of some board.
Should I've stick with the German brands?...

Hockeyfox
09-02-13, 10:30 AM
Wow...
100km/24 hours old SRX Premium here, and tonight will sleep at the dealer's workshop. Reason - TPMS malfunction and requires change of some board.
Should I've stick with the German brands?...

NO, Audi A7 with only 6500 miles. Replaced Navigation/Stereo on day 2 of ownership. Replaced passenger seat belt sensor. Replaced windshield washer motor and all tubing. Replaced air bag sensor. Rattle in drivers door - can not locate. I just love this car, but it ongoing issues will have me trading in at the time the warranty expires.

skypara
09-02-13, 10:46 AM
NO, Audi A7 with only 6500 miles. Replaced Navigation/Stereo on day 2 of ownership. Replaced passenger seat belt sensor. Replaced windshield washer motor and all tubing. Replaced air bag sensor. Rattle in drivers door - can not locate. I just love this car, but it ongoing issues will have me trading in at the time the warranty expires.

OMG! Your case is terminal... And that's Audi for crying out loud..

I do hope there will be no more unscheduled workshop visits with the SRX after they fix the TPM system. And on the positive note I was informed about a recently introduced law here (U.A.E.) stating that a car with three warranty breakdowns will be replaced by the dealer with a brand new one. Not that I'm looking forward for it, but makes me feel better.

skypara
09-04-13, 09:48 AM
OK, the 100km old SRX is 3rd day at the dealership maintenance for the minor TPMS problem... The story is now beyond funny, and way into the "for crying out loud" zone... Cadillac, seriously?!...

buzzkill657
09-06-13, 02:02 PM
Mine has been in the shop 6 times in the last two months. I have only had it about 18 days in those two months. Mainly transmission shakes at 30 when stopping shakes three times but they say they can't duplicate problem. Guess it's time for another ride along

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

Cadillac Cust Svc
09-06-13, 04:00 PM
Mine has been in the shop 6 times in the last two months. I have only had it about 18 days in those two months. Mainly transmission shakes at 30 when stopping shakes three times but they say they can't duplicate problem. Guess it's time for another ride along

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

Hello buzzkill657,

I understand your frustration with your vehicle being at the dealer multiple times in the last two months. I have interacted with you via private message, and myself or Gregory will continue to interact with you via PM.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

BKbroiler61
09-22-13, 10:58 PM
I started this thread months ago. My wife's SRX went back again last week for the nav screen not dropping to lower position after shifting out of reverse and the radio changing stations when the vehicle is restarted. Fix for both is a new radio according to the dealer.

Hockeyfox
09-23-13, 09:25 AM
2014 SRX just purchased and my Nav Screen froze up once prior to hitting the 100 mile mark. Stopped and started the car...nothing. Waited 10 minutes and all is well. Only happened once but am a bit concerned. The Plastic molding on the front passenger window (on the left hand side) was delivered with a crease in it and will be replaced. The menu screen that comes up when the proximity sensor recognizes your hand stayed on for a good 5 minutes before it disappeared. All of these issues are a bit concerning but other than that, the car drives great and we love the intellibeam headlights. Those work great. Am going to wait and see if the electronic demons rear their ugly head before I ask the dealer to take a look. I will say that everytime we drive the car the vehicle exhibits an awful oil burning type of smell. Seems to be getting better and I am sure that various protective coatings etc. are just being burned off. If anyone has knowledge to the contrary and believe I should be concerned, let me know.

Cadillac Cust Svc
09-23-13, 01:02 PM
I started this thread months ago. My wife's SRX went back again last week for the nav screen not dropping to lower position after shifting out of reverse and the radio changing stations when the vehicle is restarted. Fix for both is a new radio according to the dealer.

Hello BKbroiler61,

I am sorry your wife's SRX went back to the dealer due to the nav screen not functioning properly. If you would like to further discuss this concern with us, please reach out via private message.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

Cadillac Cust Svc
09-23-13, 07:53 PM
2014 SRX just purchased and my Nav Screen froze up once prior to hitting the 100 mile mark. Stopped and started the car...nothing. Waited 10 minutes and all is well. Only happened once but am a bit concerned. The Plastic molding on the front passenger window (on the left hand side) was delivered with a crease in it and will be replaced. The menu screen that comes up when the proximity sensor recognizes your hand stayed on for a good 5 minutes before it disappeared. All of these issues are a bit concerning but other than that, the car drives great and we love the intellibeam headlights. Those work great. Am going to wait and see if the electronic demons rear their ugly head before I ask the dealer to take a look. I will say that everytime we drive the car the vehicle exhibits an awful oil burning type of smell. Seems to be getting better and I am sure that various protective coatings etc. are just being burned off. If anyone has knowledge to the contrary and believe I should be concerned, let me know.

Hello Hockeyfox,

Congrats on your recent purchase of a 2014 SRX. I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing with your vehicle so soon after purchase. If you would like to further discuss any concern with us, reach out via private message or by email at socialmedia@gm.com.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

BKbroiler61
09-23-13, 09:23 PM
Laura,

Thanks. The dealer is waiting for a new radio. No problem yet. We have a 2014 SRX loaner.

Bruce

TheCaptain
09-24-13, 08:13 AM
Hockeyfox, the burning smells come with a new vehicle, and will dissipate after the first 800 km/ 1000 miles.

westham
10-08-13, 10:58 AM
Hi,
Just got my 2010 SRX Lux back after the dealer replaced the Transmission Shift Control Assembly, reason was the DIC was showing the display "shift into Park" when the vehicle was in park so the shifter was not sending the the signal to the ECM.
What with the recent Radio/Nav unit replacement I hope that this is not a sign of things to come, but I'm feeling better about my extended warranty purchase.

Cadillac Cust Svc
10-08-13, 07:36 PM
Hi,
Just got my 2010 SRX Lux back after the dealer replaced the Transmission Shift Control Assembly, reason was the DIC was showing the display "shift into Park" when the vehicle was in park so the shifter was not sending the the signal to the ECM.
What with the recent Radio/Nav unit replacement I hope that this is not a sign of things to come, but I'm feeling better about my extended warranty purchase.

Hello westham,

I am glad the dealer was able to help resolve your vehicle issues. I am sorry for any inconvenience this was for you. If additional concerns or questions arise, don't hesitate to contact Gregory or I for assistance.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Care

spartan4444
11-19-13, 12:57 PM
I have been in for two or three recalls, I had a rattling sound when accelerating uphill for the first 5k miles (dealership blamed on bad gas but I use only Chevron), I have had CUE issues - tuner buttons don't work properly for radio, Ipod doesn't work right at all, even after upgrades, seat belt sensor goes off in passenger seat when I put 2 pounds of papers on it, auto wiper sensor works poorly, and now, yesterday, my heated seats stopped working. All this in the first 11k miles. Very disappointed. Dealership never has answers - "bad gas" for the rattle, "the tuner worked fine when I tried it" for the tuning issue, "maybe you should update your iPod" for the iPod issue, etc etc. This is my third Cadillac - probably my last.

Janeiowa
11-19-13, 01:37 PM
I have a 2014 SRX...took delivery in Sept. It's back to dealer for second time with a CUE screen going black while driving. It's a known issue to GM, but it's annoying for a brand new car.

Cadillac Cust Svc
11-19-13, 03:48 PM
I have been in for two or three recalls, I had a rattling sound when accelerating uphill for the first 5k miles (dealership blamed on bad gas but I use only Chevron), I have had CUE issues - tuner buttons don't work properly for radio, Ipod doesn't work right at all, even after upgrades, seat belt sensor goes off in passenger seat when I put 2 pounds of papers on it, auto wiper sensor works poorly, and now, yesterday, my heated seats stopped working. All this in the first 11k miles. Very disappointed. Dealership never has answers - "bad gas" for the rattle, "the tuner worked fine when I tried it" for the tuning issue, "maybe you should update your iPod" for the iPod issue, etc etc. This is my third Cadillac - probably my last.

Hello spartan4444,

I apologize that you have experienced these issues with your SRX. Have you spoken with our Customer Care team regarding these issues yet? I would be more than happy to look into these concerns for you if you would like. Please feel free to private message me your name, contact info, VIN, mileage, and dealership you have been working with? You can also reach out to me via email at socialmedia@gm.com with “ATTN GREG” in the subject line as well. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

----------

I have a 2014 SRX...took delivery in Sept. It's back to dealer for second time with a CUE screen going black while driving. It's a known issue to GM, but it's annoying for a brand new car.
Hello Janeiowa,

I have responded to one of your other posts regarding this issue but I wanted to respond to this one as well to make sure that you received it. I apologize that you are annoyed by your SRX’s CUE display as well. I know how frustrating these issues can be on a new vehicle. If you would like any assistance working with the dealership, please feel free to private message me or send me an email at socialmedia@gm.com with “ATTN GREG” in the subject line. Thank you very much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Gregory W.
Cadillac Customer Care

stevec5375
11-19-13, 04:48 PM
I have a 2010 Premium that has approx. 23K miles on it. Here's all my warranty work:

9. Had both right and left headlight assemblies replaced. Water-logged and didn't work.

11/19/2013: Updated with new warranty work (#9).

Dean5101
11-27-13, 08:16 PM
2011 SRX Luxury with around 35,000 miles. Bought it new and my SRX has been in for service around 9 times. :( My uncle and cousin-in-law work for Cadillac/GM, I wonder if I can trade it in for a newer model with some extra credits....

1. Strut Issues (creaked when going over bumps in cold) = 3 visits until it was finally fixed
2. AC malfunction (it gets really hot in a black SRX with black leather in the summer) = 2 visits (broke twice)
3. Service rear axle alarm has gone off twice in the cold = 2 visits
4. Nav computer memory issue, needed to be updated = 1 visit
5. Liftgate malfunction (Sunroof drain got kinked and rain caused liftgate module to fail somehow). This just happened last week. Was embarrassing as hell as I had my boss in the car with me for a business trip. The service airbag, and tire pressure alarm were going off. Nav screen and all the dash gauges would reset themselves every few minutes. We had to drive like this for 3 hours.

btk301
12-28-13, 06:58 PM
8 times since August

maeng9981
12-29-13, 03:27 AM
1. The chrome molding near the front mirrors fell off. - fixed
2. Front Left TPMS went intermittent. - sensor replaced
3. Radio/Nav defaults to Washington DC and would not keep the set time. - reprogrammed the radio/nav
4. Rain leaks into passenger side floor carpet even when the sunroof drain is clean. - (still an ongoing issue)
5. Front strut creaks when cold. - replaced the strut top bushing

TheCaptain
12-29-13, 10:36 AM
Adaptive Cruise still is having 'cool down' issues. Even after sitting at the dealer for two weeks. Time for a different dealer. :mad:

Bejay
12-29-13, 02:16 PM
2012 SRX, currently with 66,000 miles. Have had 2 warranty issues: Left front wheel bearing replaced and rear axle pump failed. Love the vehicle, highly disappointed in drivetrain quality. Last vehicle had 235,000 miles with less problems.

stevec5375
03-25-14, 06:25 PM
I have a 2010 Premium that has approx. 26K miles on it. Here's all my warranty work:

9. Both front headlight assemblies replaced due to water condensation and saturation causing failure.

rokkerz
03-27-14, 01:02 PM
We also lease a 2011 SRX. Ours is a Base with 46K on it. Excluding oil changes we have had the vehicle in seven times for warranty issues. The first time was one week after we bought it. I had a burr on the left front rotor and was making a load, high-pitched squeal. We then brought it in to have the right roof rail air bag re-calibrated. Then our radio would not turn off when we exited the car. It would run for hours with the car off. Then both upper strut mounts were replaced. Then the right front axle seal was replaced - twice within a year. I just brought in in this morning because it is making a creaking/scraping sound in cold weather after it has been sitting. We also have that rattle in the right rear.

----------

We also hate the transmission in this car (2011 SRX Base). It hangs up when we coast then try to accelerate.

----------

Ouch.

DarrinMI
03-27-14, 04:50 PM
I have owned 2 SRXs. The 2010 went back once when the trim fell off under the mirror. The 2012 no warranty work. I have enjoyed both vehicles and drive many miles a year.

stevec5375
03-27-14, 06:49 PM
I have owned 2 SRXs. The 2010 went back once when the trim fell off under the mirror. The 2012 no warranty work. I have enjoyed both vehicles and drive many miles a year.

Yes, but you have a 2012 model. One would hope that GM could get its act together with the 3rd year model. If you'd had the 2010 model, you would be pissed to. Trust me on this.

GMJim
03-27-14, 07:23 PM
nice quick edit.

stevec5375
03-27-14, 07:31 PM
nice quick edit.

huh?

Aren't you the guy that started off with a 2010 SRX and bailed to a wagon? Why are you still hanging out in here being a bore?

BKbroiler61
03-28-14, 11:28 AM
I started this thread months ago. We traded my wife's 11 SRX for a 14 SRX. I'm happy to report that, with 6K miles so far, no warranty issues.

adamjeeps
03-28-14, 11:38 AM
I've had a few minor trim pieces that needed adjusting and tires that were not able to be balanced but nothing that would keep us from driving it. The tires were not GM's fault.