: Nav Radio

Subsailor613
10-22-12, 06:20 PM
I somehow got the impression that if you had the NAV radio.
you would have the "Speed Volume" available.
anyone know if we have it ?:cool::cool::cool:
thanks

dkozloski
10-22-12, 09:33 PM
Push the musical note button on the panel and the control to enable it will appear on the screen. The name may not be familiar. I don't remember what they call it but it's there.

EChas3
10-22-12, 09:59 PM
AudioPilot - Near the upper-left corner of the Audio-adjust menu.

curtc
10-22-12, 10:38 PM
AudioPilot - Near the upper-left corner of the Audio-adjust menu.

Yep, noticed it only adjusts at low volume levels

EChas3
10-23-12, 11:24 PM
...just enough to be annoying...

:stirpot:

Subsailor613
10-24-12, 01:07 PM
Found it, It was already selected, So it must be working ?
Thanks ALL !

carter's_sts
10-25-12, 11:58 AM
I've found it to not work well. Too slow to adjust and adjusts too much. I just leave mine off.

Carvone
10-25-12, 04:29 PM
What is this button supposed to do exactly? I have turned it on and off and varying volumes, made noises and talked while it was on and it didn't seem to do anything.? I leave it turned off now, I do tend to listen to my music on the loud side maybe this is why.

DarkMingBlueSTS
10-25-12, 04:43 PM
What is this button supposed to do exactly? I have turned it on and off and varying volumes, made noises and talked while it was on and it didn't seem to do anything.? I leave it turned off now, I do tend to listen to my music on the loud side maybe this is why.

When it's activated the stereo will automatically put out more volume when the vehicle is moving faster and as vehicle slows/stops the volume will automatically will go lower...I prefer not using that feature at all especially with these cars, they are super quiet inside at all times IMO

dkozloski
10-25-12, 04:45 PM
AudioPilot raises and lowers the volume in response to ambient noise in the car as you increase your speed on the road. The result is that you don't have to be riding the volume control for a comfortable listening level as you raise and lower your speed on the road.