: Weather Tech window covers

harrynw
10-21-12, 03:58 PM
I have always had the plastic covers on the windows of my vehicles, so you can have the windows down a little in the rain, and when you are parked to keep the FL sun from heating the car up like an oven. The ones I have used in the past were the type that glued onto the outside of the door window. I just installed the Weather Tech covers, because they fit inside the window channel, and so didn't stick out as far and they didn't cover up the paint or chrome of the door.
These are neat. It took all of 30 seconds to install each one of them, as they have no tape and just pop right in. They also fit closer to the door then the other type, and only cost a little more. I just did the drivers doors, because I figured that would do the most good. The front doors look different than the rear, but if I did them too, then both would look different than the rear fixed glass. Oh well. If I ever take it to car show, very unlikely, I could always pop them out and put them back in when done. Since my car is black, they match much better probably than any other color car.

stevec5375
10-21-12, 04:27 PM
Do they have matching fuzzy dice to hang from the mirror?

Likely
10-21-12, 07:12 PM
harrynw, must have gotten lost in the new world vehicles.....just food for thought!!!!!