: Peeling Climate Control Buttons F/S

Ghost Deany
10-20-12, 06:44 PM
Anyone have the peeling buttons on their climate control? 98889

I know some members have had it on the nav. My fan operation button started to peel off on the ridges on the top and bottom as shown above, i scratched more off to make it more visible. I found a cheap 2012 unit on ebay that was in brand new condition. If anyone has a peeling button(s) i have these available just pay shipping. 98890

cadmanchris
10-20-12, 11:11 PM
My fan up/down button is peeling slightly on the top and bottom edges

Ghost Deany
10-21-12, 02:37 AM
The button in the first pic? That's the 1 button along with the 1 control knob i have that is damaged.

jlawsonz
10-21-12, 07:31 PM
Gotta love acrylic nails. It amazes me how destructive they really are. I searched long and hard for an escalade that did not have scratches around the door handle and buttons or makeup caked into every crack and crevice on the steering wheel and controls.

Rolex
10-21-12, 09:02 PM
Moved to the classifieds. We don't advertise in discussion forums. :rules:

mjschertz
10-27-12, 10:41 PM
Still have these? I am having some big issues with several of the buttons.
I will take all you remaining ones and pay shipping.
My email is jmschertz@gmail.com
Thanks

Anyone have the peeling buttons on their climate control? 98889

I know some members have had it on the nav. My fan operation button started to peel off on the ridges on the top and bottom as shown above, i scratched more off to make it more visible. I found a cheap 2012 unit on ebay that was in brand new condition. If anyone has a peeling button(s) i have these available just pay shipping. 98890