: Anyone know this wagon?

TheDarkKnight
10-20-12, 12:24 PM
Looking into swapping my sedan already! I've got the Vagon 6M fever! Here is the car
http://www.arenamotorgroup.com/web/iui/#_vehicle1129018
The dealer said it was a gm car from Michigan. I don't know if this seems like a good deal or not, but it's a beautiful car. Has the recaros with no sunroof. I'm asking them to swap straight up.

1997BlackETC
10-20-12, 12:57 PM
Not coming up

m5biemer
10-20-12, 03:57 PM
That's a GM car, went through the auction end of June 2012 for $58k. They've got it listed right now on Manheim for same. I was curious so I called but the guy I spoke to about it at the dealership was a bit of a db. Looks really clean, but no way I'd give them their asking price.

TheDarkKnight
10-20-12, 04:38 PM
Yeah I told them I want a straight up swap, they told me they would swap straight up plus 2k cash. I would consider 1k, but not 2!

----------

And for the record, the Kid is a db, he had no clue what he was talking about.

neuronbob
10-20-12, 06:21 PM
Good luck, TDK. Hopefully you can work out a deal with those guys as that car looks clean. And don't worry, I don't want black, I won't be bidding on that one. :) Myself, I'm probably going to just order a 2013 wagon in a couple of months when incentives are good, unless a stellar used deal comes along.

Tgonyaw
10-20-12, 06:52 PM
I recommend taking the vin to your dealer so the service writer can show you the GMVISS. this will tell you all the build sheet data as well as any and all repairs the warranty has paid for. it will also tell you if there is any blocked warranty issues. Your wheels are in the basement waiting for the V wagon I ordered 2 weeks ago. no sunroof!!! good luck with the search.

Cadillac Cust Svc
10-22-12, 04:10 PM
We can provide the vehicle build for you if you like, TheDarkKnight. Let us know!

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service