: What country has the most beautiful women?

orconn
10-19-12, 02:13 PM
Indulge your rejudices .... enquiring minds want to know!

thebigjimsho
10-19-12, 02:45 PM
Canada.

CadillacLuke24
10-19-12, 03:53 PM
Canadians can be purty good lookin'.

In years past I would have said 'Merica, but after a few years at the University, I'm rather disappointed.

Brazil or women with Latin heritage.

truckinman
10-19-12, 04:29 PM
To many French Canadians. You know what that means....hair where hair don't belong on a woman. Just sayin!

Kev
10-19-12, 04:32 PM
:postpics:

vincentm
10-19-12, 04:54 PM
Beaty is subjective

Kev
10-19-12, 05:08 PM
You mean Warren Beatty? Wouldn't the correct word be objective? Hmm ... no, on second thought, I don't think he'd be objective ....

:coffee:

dkozloski
10-19-12, 05:17 PM
Russia has the most beautiful, as well as the ugliest women.

orconn
10-19-12, 05:52 PM
^^^ Koz, given your well travelled eye and geographically broad experience in these matters you may well be right .... especially when it comes to the second half of your premises!

MotownPimp
10-19-12, 08:03 PM

Submariner409
10-19-12, 08:44 PM
All countries qualify, and when this thread turns into the inevitable skin flick, it's gone.

Jesda
10-19-12, 08:50 PM
I'd say Thailand but you can't be sure they're women.

Ranger
10-19-12, 10:57 PM
Hasn't this been done before? :hmm:

thebigjimsho
10-19-12, 11:19 PM
France.

The-Dullahan
10-19-12, 11:20 PM
Ireland. End of thread

Celtic women in general are nice though.

Women tend to look nicer in long skirts or dresses anyhow, so Celtic women have a long history of looking nice. Woad. Every woman should wear woad.

Not much point in choosing sides though. Experience has taught me I can get along with all types of Women. very useful in my business. The female demographic makes up nearly everyone I work directly with, associate with for business or spend personal time with, so I don;t have to be partial...but still.

Irish girls. Plus, every single one of them can dance, cook and fight. What's better than that?

thebigjimsho
10-20-12, 12:02 AM
Pigment.

MrHolland
10-20-12, 01:05 AM
^^^Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

talismandave
10-20-12, 01:43 AM
Irish girls. Plus, every single one of them can dance, cook and fight. What's better than that?

I, as most of you know, would have been predisposed to say Ireland, but have seen many good arguments for other.
This one line wins it in my book!:highfive:

orconn
10-20-12, 01:50 AM
I don't know about the "dance" part, but throw in a little Waloon Belge into the mix and the "cook and fight" makes for a very serviceable lovelly partner.

But I wouldn't put Eire at the head of my list for a nation of beauties. Not bad but no cigar!

The-Dullahan
10-20-12, 04:07 AM
Irish women can dance. Any dance. My younger sister can imitate any dance by seeing it once. Why? Because She's Irish. That's why. Irishmen can all dance too, but we're not here to discuss that.

Jim's got it all wrong about the pigment. In the REAL world (The parts where it rains and snows and people don't cry like little babies about it) Pigment is not very important. In the City, where everyone is a little pansy and they like their sunlight...it's still not important. I mean, I get by and I am only two scales above average copy paper. I will be burned completely over in 30 minutes of exposure to even mild Floridian Sunlight and what do I do about it? Visit Vegas for a quarter of the year. Who needs sunlight when the weather, scenery and in most cities, general lifestyle is better at night anyhow? In a perfect world, there would be six months of winter, six months of autumn and never a sunrise. Sunsets would be permissible on every other weekend, though.

Besides. Woad IS a pigment. As usual, we win again. I think in American culture, they dye dungaree pants with it. Not...really sure why. :hmm:
Suppose no one told them it's for your skin.

Dave, you are far too kind, sir.

thebigjimsho
10-20-12, 09:25 AM
Brevity.

Jesda
10-20-12, 11:15 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs3xXlXSOKk

brandondeleo
10-20-12, 11:25 AM
CF is a fountain of originality, didn't you know? :lol:

The-Dullahan
10-20-12, 11:49 AM
Brevity.

Depends on how you mean it. Verbally speaking, they do. Gaelic, being one of the most ancient languages ever (Even Hebrew borrows from it) has the borderline-magical ability to communicate almost anything in one word. If I chose to, I could explain the entire plotline of "Moby Dick" in Gaelic in a minute and still have my audience achieve full understanding of the book. English is an alien concept. It is hard to explain anything in it, especially since in the contemporary circulation of time's river, most of those who speak it speak no other language and have disgustingly limited vocabularies. I blame the fact that the language reuses too many words, sounds absolutely ridiculous when spoken and as a whole, possesses no apprehension of meaningful, reliable, written format or articulation and goes so far as to directly contradict it's own supposed "law" in ever sentence.

If you mean it in physical terms, then you're right. Irish people, being indestructible, are rather long-lasting. There's a reason that several other Ancient ethnic societies believed the Celts were an inhuman race far beyond the limits of mere mortality or human law and another race worshiped us as gods and formed an entire religion around us...Then two centuries later, we domesticated them as livestock through the Holy and Sacred art of war.

Kev
10-20-12, 01:30 PM
Sad to see someone so consumed and in love with their own self image, makes failure and aging so much harder for them to deal with .....

.... unless they are deluded beyond all repair ....

MotownPimp
10-20-12, 03:09 PM
All countries qualify, and when this thread turns into the inevitable skin flick, it's gone.

Spoil sport!

The-Dullahan
10-20-12, 03:40 PM
Sad to see someone so consumed and in love with their own self image, makes failure and aging so much harder for them to deal with .....

.... unless they are deluded beyond all repair ....

This would make so much sense...if I were an Irish woman...but I'm not and it seems you have been sorely misinformed. Irishmen on the other hand are definitely not particularly good looking or handsome and often (like with me) far from it. I make the obvious exception to Shane MacGowan.

orconn
10-20-12, 06:14 PM
Spoil sport!

What do you want? Subs a sailor, a breed not known for their in depth analysis of the subject due to their highly mobile lifestyle!

Stoneage_Caddy
10-20-12, 07:06 PM
I dunno but im thinking women near the nurburging might be good :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabine_Schmitz
she can drive me in a CTS-V round the ring anytime....

brandondeleo
10-20-12, 07:35 PM
I dunno but im thinking women near the nurburging might be good :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabine_Schmitz
she can drive me in a CTS-V round the ring anytime....
I don't care if she drives me around in a freaking Yugo, I'd be happy to go along... A woman who's into cars is automatically 110x more attractive.

Cadillac Kid03
10-20-12, 08:34 PM
Germany Done. :worship:

Kev
10-21-12, 07:39 PM
This would make so much sense...if I were an Irish woman...but I'm not and it seems you have been sorely misinformed. Irishmen on the other hand are definitely not particularly good looking or handsome and often (like with me) far from it. I make the obvious exception to Shane MacGowan.:snort: Who said anything about Irishmen being good looking? I never said anything about them being good looking.
Delusions are mental apparitions ....

The-Dullahan
10-22-12, 01:52 AM
A woman who's into cars is automatically 110x more attractive.

Want to buy one? I essentially own several. Not useful to me in that particular way though, as I've no intent to bear children with them and am not into cars.

----------

:snort: Who said anything about Irishmen being good looking? I never said anything about them being good looking.
Delusions are mental apparitions ....

Oh, I figured you meant I was deluded with some sort of regional or ethnic pride that makes me say they are the greatest, because I have a the same ethnic background.

I was in fact simply saying that they were the prettiest...well, because they are.

Did someone suggest Germany? Never been there, huh? The women there look comparable to American men. A little hairier though. Maybe you're confusing them with Scandinavians. Plus, as proven through genetic research, a surprisingly high number of them are inbred, which is why such a high percentage have blue eyes. Fun Fact: Blue eyes are a relatively new condition in human nature and today, people with blue eyes are directly related to one another. It is in fact, merely a birth defect that had been romanticized in American media for a little while. This does not sound like good mate pairing material, in spite of the statistically high fertility of Germanic women.

Scandinavians on the other hand are good people...when they're not trying to kill you, because you are ancestral enemies.

talismandave
10-22-12, 02:05 AM
Want to buy one? I essentially own several.
Wait...what? You are selling women now?

CadillacLuke24
10-22-12, 02:48 AM
Fun Fact: Blue eyes are a relatively new condition in human nature and today, people with blue eyes are directly related to one another.

One of my classmates in high school thought this was cute. I thought she was stupid.

Aron9000
10-22-12, 04:27 AM
Afghanistan http://www.emofaces.com/png/15/emoticons/burka.png

CadillacLuke24
10-22-12, 01:10 PM
Afghanistan http://www.emofaces.com/png/15/emoticons/burka.png

No way. That's like Russian Roulette. Once you take the hood thing off it's either JACKPOT! :drool2: or HELL NO! :closed:

orconn
10-22-12, 02:27 PM
I agree that both Afghanistan and Iran have many very beautiful woman, I, personally, have not had knowledge of a braod enough cross section these countries women to make any kind of generalization. I will say that from the Iranian (Persian) woman I do know, that country would definitely be in the running!

The-Dullahan
10-22-12, 05:22 PM
Wait...what? You are selling women now?

Uh..why not? Y'want one?

Minions, Lackeys and Employees though all very different, are still all classified as assets.

----------

No way. That's like Russian Roulette. Once you take the hood thing off it's either JACKPOT! :drool2: or HELL NO! :closed:

I have an authentic Russian, if you want.

----------

One of my classmates in high school thought this was cute. I thought she was stupid.

Statistically, her intelligence actually is lower because of it. Though, she statistically should have a higher tolerance for alcohol too. Not sure where that one came from.

CadillacLuke24
10-22-12, 06:48 PM
Damn, thos statistics are somewhat scary. She's known to be a wildass in the party department, and she worked in Sturgis during the rally one year. I'll buy into that.

For the first part though, she's got that covered. Natural blonde. One time we were in in our AP Physics class, and she, looking at the hour glass, legitimately asked "I wonder why they call them that?" Another one of my classmates and I gave her so much shit. She got pissed. :D

But hey, to quote one of my favorite Deadman songs, "I ain't nice. No, I'm quite a dick.' :sneaky:

ShapeShifter
10-22-12, 07:35 PM
The women of Monaco and elsewhere along French Rivera deserve consideration.

The-Dullahan
10-23-12, 02:10 AM
French girls have a thing for Irishmen. Like, the general populous of us at large. Since the days of the river Pirates, in fact.

For this reason, I have dealt with more than a few of them, regardless of where I was at the time (Surprising numbers of them in Nevada). I have however never met a Frenchman I have not immediately wanted to decapitate, so when possible, I avoid the country altogether.

Did I mention the French are really, REALLY unskilled pickpockets?

Also, this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt0rww6RAA8

Kev
10-23-12, 02:11 AM
The real question might be; is there anything you haven't mentioned?

The-Dullahan
10-23-12, 02:37 AM
Tanks. They made tanks in the forties that went faster backwards than forwards.

Didn't mention that.

SDCaddyLacky
10-24-12, 01:13 PM
I personally love Latina women. Brazilian chicks got big booties and titties, sexy brown skin and overall just exotic looks. Mexican women as well.

Many Women that are racially mixed are absolutely beautiful. Black and White mix, Black and Hispanic, Black and Asian.

Russian women are also gorgeous, I met a few Russians girls through a friend of mine who is also Russian, and they just have a certain look that is very feminine, and model status in a way . I notice that they all have perfect to near perfect skin, it's crazy, even the ones that chain smoke still have pretty skin and hair. There dress style is hip and modern, and many shop at Macy's and other high end stores.

But they gotta come from their homeland since they are the most attractive. Americanized ones aren't as pretty for some reason.

orconn
10-24-12, 03:20 PM
^^^^ Americanized ones have American eating habits could that possibly be the reason.

Our resident authority on Eastern European and Slavic beauties (Gary88) has stated that the girls from the previous Eastern Block countries late teen and early twenties beauty doesn't last much further than their twenty fifth year!

France certainly produces some of the most beautiful woman in the world, but also a large crop of really homely women too. On average somewhere probably not up to even U.S. standards.

It is interesting that you should mention that mixed race parentage produces so many fine looking women.
Brazil is certainly testimony to this observation, but the women of northeast Africa, the so Horn of Africa, certainly bear this out. Many of the leading fashion models of the last fifty years have come from Somalia, Eritrea, Ethiopia and the lands along the Red Sea. It is no coincidence that this area has throughout the millennium been one of the main trade cross roads of the world. Having lived in this area of the world I would have to say that women from this region, on average, are among the most beautiful!

EChas3
10-24-12, 11:42 PM
The most beautiful women as in there are a whole lot of them or the most beautiful women as in one country renowned for beautiful women?

Oh what the heck. I'd enjoy either!