: New from Chicago

misterroy
10-17-12, 09:24 PM
I have posted a few times, got some great input from members, but wanted to officially introduce myself. My name is Chris and I live in the south Chicago suburbs. I just bought a White Diamond 2002 Seville SLS with 39K miles in late August (replaced a 2011 Sonata). I really enjoy the car.

I appreciate the advice, have read the goodies and I am looking forward to a long relationship with my Caddy.

I'll post pics when it stop raining.

So, hello! :wavehi:

Ranger
10-17-12, 10:21 PM
:welcome: From north of the Mason-Dixon.

MrHolland
10-17-12, 10:37 PM
Hello Chris!!! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

orconn
10-17-12, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the Forums!

misterroy
10-17-12, 11:15 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am already enjoying my time immensely, learning a lot 'n stuff.

77CDV
10-17-12, 11:25 PM
:welcome:

talismandave
10-17-12, 11:41 PM
Hey there misterroy, a belated welcome to you! always glad to have a new Cadillac enthusiast in the neighborhood! Glad you stumbled onto the forum and I think your enjoyment and knowledge will continue to grow.
If you are interested in meeting others in your area be sure to drop down and post and subscribe to the Great lakes forum. The Chicago area guys are quite active and a member in Milwaukee who has a restaurant/bar has mentioned hosting a mini car show and meet and would be posted there.:welcome5: