: Anyone looking to buy a CTS-V coupe?

NVarney
10-17-12, 04:43 PM
I'm a new member but I'm wondering who might be interested in picking up a nice 6mt 2011 V

Specs are:

Midnight Sapel wood trim
Recaro Seats
Graphite CTS-V wheels
Sunroof
GM V Car Cover.
CTS All weather mats.
Brand new tires. Ventus V12's
9700 miles
Black/ Ebony interior.
Has Corsa Sport Exhaust, and Airaid CAI

Looking to get 54000 OBO.
Would like to sell before winter because I live in Maine and I'm going to take it off the market once snow falls because I don't want it to see snow/ salt.

Think it would be an easy sell that this price or am I hoping for too much? Just looking for others opinons.

garfin
10-17-12, 07:09 PM
Welcome to the board.
Looks like a very nice unit with all the options - especially with it being a manual... BUT... the red flag for me is why were new tires required on this car after only 9700 mi.?!?!
Sounds like someone has just plain beaten the shirt out of it... any input/thoughts/comments?

Best regards,

Elie

hulksdaddy
10-17-12, 08:50 PM
Welcome to the board.
Looks like a very nice unit with all the options - especially with it being a manual... (some may shy away because of the Ultraview...)
BUT... the red flag for me is why were new tires required on this car after only 9700 mi.?!?!
Sounds like someone has just plain beaten the shirt out of it... any input/thoughts/comments?

Best regards,

Elie

It's a coupe, so no ultraview. No issues reported for coupe moonroof.

garfin
10-17-12, 10:17 PM
[/COLOR]Guess I need to pay closer attention to the heading!! LOL!
Post has been edited!

Best regards,

Elie

NVarney
10-18-12, 09:52 AM
Pilot PS2's only last 10k I just put new tires on the black rims. The stock chrome still has tires but they were 30% left and rather then deal with someone having to put new tires on it in a few thousand miles I figured I'd make it right. The car has no warranty history minus a clutch bracket being replaced due to the spring snapping when I first got the car. Definately not been beat on, I just have too many cars in my storage facility and I'd like to clean out before winter.