: Turn signal/lights

tattoorific
10-17-12, 08:21 AM
The passenger turn signal flashes very quickly compared to the norm of the drivers side. And when I unlock the Lade with the key less the rear pass. tail light does not come on. When truck is running it works fine other than the super fast pass. blinker. Any ideas? They wanted 125 per hour to trouble shoot at dealer. Its an 07 with 22K on it.

hcvone
10-17-12, 09:05 AM
The passenger turn signal flashes very quickly compared to the norm of the drivers side. And when I unlock the Lade with the key less the rear pass. tail light does not come on. When truck is running it works fine other than the super fast pass. blinker. Any ideas? They wanted 125 per hour to trouble shoot at dealer. Its an 07 with 22K on it.

The front turn signal bulb is working right? What happens you when press the brake pedal, do the lights all light up on that side?

tattoorific
10-17-12, 11:44 AM
The front turn signal bulb is working right? What happens you when press the brake pedal, do the lights all light up on that side?

Yes and yes.

----------

The only time the rear passenger tail light doesn't work is when the key less is used. The passenger blinker flashes normal for maybe 3 seconds than starts flashing very fast when used.... Driving me crazy. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Cadillac Cust Svc
10-17-12, 01:48 PM
Tattoorific, I see you're getting great feedback from hcvone and wanted to let you know I'm available via email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com. (I realize you're probably seeking this type of DIY troubleshooting, so I just wanted to let you know I'm on hand if you ever wish to involve a dealer for a diagnosis.)

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

verda13
10-18-12, 01:31 PM
I am having the EXACT same issue, are there any solutions?

tattoorific
10-18-12, 04:02 PM
I am hoping that there is. Can anyone help?

jlawsonz
10-18-12, 05:37 PM
When I purchased my 2008, someone had replaced the tails with platinum style aftermarket lights and caused the blinkers to fast blink due to resistance differences. The dealer gave me new factory tail lamps.

We're any of your lights/bulbs replaced front or rear recently?

verda13
10-18-12, 06:07 PM
Not that i'm aware of, only had it for a few weeks

tattoorific
10-18-12, 07:24 PM
Mine was working fine...... Then this just started happening.

tattoorific
10-19-12, 08:59 PM
Anyone have a cure or suggestions for our problem?

----------

Tattoorific, I see you're getting great feedback from hcvone and wanted to let you know I'm available via email at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com. (I realize you're probably seeking this type of DIY troubleshooting, so I just wanted to let you know I'm on hand if you ever wish to involve a dealer for a diagnosis.)

Best,

Katie

What about my faded door frames? What can Cadillac do about that?

tattoorific
10-22-12, 09:32 AM

Best,

Katie

Any help would be much appreciated. Door frames look real bad.

Cadillac Cust Svc
10-22-12, 11:30 AM
Thanks for your patience, Tattoorific! I typically am not on duty during the weekend, so I am just seeing your updates now and apologize for the delay. If you don't mind emailing me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with your name and last eight of your VIN, I can begin researching next steps for you. I would, for instance, be happy to call your dealership on your behalf to gather further information for you.

Best,

Katie

tattoorific
11-12-12, 09:32 AM
Anyone know how to solve the lighting issue I am having? Thanks