: Splash Guards for 2013 XTS

wrtxts
10-12-12, 10:22 AM
Does anyone know where I can purchase splash guards/mud flaps for my XTS? I've done Internet searches, but so far have not found any.

longslim
10-12-12, 08:50 PM
Does anyone know where I can purchase splash guards/mud flaps for my XTS? I've done Internet searches, but so far have not found any.

I looked every where and most suppliers said they had no idea if there will be one. I clear bra the car and had them do under the door frame on both side. Hopefully that will give the same protection and I can just wash the grime off.

Engelman
10-16-12, 03:49 AM
Your kidding, right ! Mud flaps or splash guards will totally destroy the beautiful looks and design of this car....God, I was hoping that Cadillac had finally shed that Ghetto grille, mud flap, color corodinated vinyl top, gold trim, Vogue tire image......

wrtxts
10-16-12, 08:29 PM
Actually, no I am not kidding. I didn't put them on my CTS when it was new. After the first highway trip of 500 miles round trip, the red paint was completely chipped up on both sides of the car in front of the rear tires where the front tires threw up objects. I don't want the same thing happen to my XTS.

RicktheRealtor
10-17-12, 12:31 AM
That's modern cars for you. They're all the same.

thebigjimsho
10-17-12, 11:16 AM
Actually, no I am not kidding. I didn't put them on my CTS when it was new. After the first highway trip of 500 miles round trip, the red paint was completely chipped up on both sides of the car in front of the rear tires where the front tires threw up objects. I don't want the same thing happen to my XTS.

Clear bra solves that...

rebelduke
10-18-12, 09:57 AM
Exactly what parts of the car did you clear bra? What brand did you use and did you do it yourself? If you didn't do it yourself can you tell me approximately the cost? Thanks