: Opinions on best outdoor car cover

TheDarkKnight
10-11-12, 09:14 PM
Looking for a good outdoor car cover, anyone have any experience or prefer a certain brand. There are so many!

baabootoo
10-11-12, 10:02 PM
I've used the top of the line California on different cars, and love the.

Cadillac Cust Svc
10-12-12, 12:18 PM
TheDarkKnight, are you hoping to shop online for this? I would recommend contacting your dealer for their input as well, and please email me at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com for further assistance at any point.

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

theamcguy
10-12-12, 02:24 PM
I have been using car covers for the last 25 years. I have used every material out there at one time or another Here's what you need California Car Car material Superweave, (this is the best outdoor protection there is. Sometimes my cars stay covered outside for 2 years and when I remove the cover, I damp towel it and I am ready to go) Order by phone not on-line tell them what year V and model (coupe, sedan, wagon) and you want a 6" skirt and two additional grommets centered front to rear. This will get you a cover that protects to the bottom of the wheels (CA Car Covers are notoriously short in their patterns) and in addition to the side to side grommet you will get two additional grommets one centered in front and one centered in the rear. You will thank me when it gest windy. The key to using covers outside is keep them tight and the additional front to rear grommets do that.

thebigjimsho
10-13-12, 02:45 PM
I have been using car covers for the last 25 years. I have used every material out there at one time or another Here's what you need California Car Car material Superweave, (this is the best outdoor protection there is. Sometimes my cars stay covered outside for 2 years and when I remove the cover, I damp towel it and I am ready to go) Order by phone not on-line tell them what year V and model (coupe, sedan, wagon) and you want a 6" skirt and two additional grommets centered front to rear. This will get you a cover that protects to the bottom of the wheels (CA Car Covers are notoriously short in their patterns) and in addition to the side to side grommet you will get two additional grommets one centered in front and one centered in the rear. You will thank me when it gest windy. The key to using covers outside is keep them tight and the additional front to rear grommets do that.

This guy keeps his cars in immaculate condition. I would defer to him on this...